Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
"This story will be expanded in DLC" WTF?!
Why even bother putting the trigger point in there, then?

legiun, just ignore them. They're just waving their genitals about, wasting time. Any time that discussion pops up, I just blaze right past it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If by "the real deal" you mean "dicks everywhere, let's stuff them all into Sophia and cuck Liam with Dylan; fuck all the lesbian shit" then that's what would happen with a fan game.

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
I really don't care what happens to a bunch of pixels and I already stated that loud and clear. This is because reality is reality and fantasy is fantasy. Now, I am not saying that the two are always unrelated, but still, there are actions that I would never condone in reality, nonetheless they can be acceptable, even intriguing, as fantasy.
The moment I know that no real person was hurt or humiliated, what happens in a fiction is always fine to me.
I think it is vital to punish and restrain certain behaviors, but to restrain fantasy sounds like psycho-police to me, and censorship based on the idea that someone's fantasy is wrong is way more terrifying than the most wicked fantasy itself.

Now, with that being stated, how do we know that these boys are so unaware and childish as everyone says here?
How do we know that they are not playing a mindgame on Sophia pretending naivety to trick her into conceding?
How do we know they are not a bunch of 165 IQ evil geniuses who are betting on who is going to fuck Sophia first, playing on her maternal instinct?
How do we even know they are not acting on behalf of their mother who plots to blackmail Sophia later on?
Storytelling can take U turns any minute, that's the beauty of it.

By the way, I am Italian and 100% pro-abortion, and yet, it's still "no like, no play" for me.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
If this happens I'm off. I picture Aiden the same way as Eric in BigBrother :p
I hope that this "Aiden thing" will end in next update or two. It's getting pretty annoying.
You have had, and will have in the future, multiple opportunities to end the Aiden blackmail route.
It was / will be up to you to choose on those many options.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I really don't care what happens to a bunch of pixels and I already stated that loud and clear. This is because reality is reality and fantasy is fantasy. Now, I am not saying that the two are always unrelated, but still, there are actions that I would never condone in reality, nonetheless they can be acceptable, even intriguing, as fantasy.
The moment I know that no real person was hurt or humiliated, what happens in a fiction is always fine to me.
I think it is vital to punish and restrain certain behaviors, but to restrain fantasy sounds like psycho-police to me, and censorship based on the idea that someone's fantasy is wrong is way more terrifying than the most wicked fantasy itself.

Now, with that being stated, how do we know that these boys are so unaware and childish as everyone says here?
How do we know that they are not playing a mindgame on Sophia pretending naivety to trick her into conceding?
How do we know they are not a bunch of 165 IQ evil geniuses who are betting on who is going to fuck Sophia first, playing on her maternal instinct?
How do we even know they are not acting on behalf of their mother who plots to blackmail Sophia later on?
Storytelling can take U turns any minute, that's the beauty of it.

By the way, I am Italian and 100% pro-abortion, and yet, it's still "no like, no play" for me.
These were my thoughts as soon as they became fascinated with the view provided by the open blouse.

Reactions: meanguy

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sorry, I am back. I have played the update and have come to my conclusions. These are my opinions and yes we all have 'you know what' so we all have an opinion.

- Too short for the time frame of development. DOH like everyone knows that.

- I liked the bridal thing no matter how it was played just because it was good artwork. Some issues with Liam but, I always have issues with Liam.

- Aiden was interesting though way overdone. The renders could probably been cut in half and achieved the same result. I actually felt he stayed in character so, I still hate his rats ass.
--- The art teacher IS L&P
----- This was his subtle way of showing his hard work at the million renders.
----- The constant minuscule and superfluous changes the art teacher made to the scene
----- The never ending descriptions of motivation for his vision
----- He had to know Ares was Aiden and he was fine with it
----- His planting of yet another side story of seven or eight new characters with hormones raging for Sophia (Hmmmm, is that allegorical of his patrons)
----- Sophia was great art with a vacant prefrontal lobe
----- The dialogue and her decisions were so forced I was not impressed.

- The side job 1 was interesting but, just another diversion from the main characters. It may, repeat may, help Sophia's character or failure. Is it worth it? I highly doubt it.

- Dylan was meh but very well done from the artwork perspective.

- And last but, not least was side job 2
--- I have read much of the lawyering and pontificating here to the point I was laughing or crying.
--- The artwork was his worst IMO.
----- He tried to thread a needle with a camel and it blew up in his face. It does not matter your opinion of the legalities he failed in the presentation. It was just freaking awful.
----- As many have noted, if he was successful in his stated presentation he would have been able to include that in DOL. We know it is not. Fail!
----- I thought they were members of Barnum and Bailey's circus from the old newsreels of the 30s. I was waiting for the bearded sister to show up.
----- And the dialogue. Who wrote that crap.
------- Sophia is a biology teacher and has been for years. Even a lecturer at college. Anyone ever heard of GRAYS ANATOMY! She would have.
--------- "Stand up you little pervs, face the wall, pull out your peckers and wank. There that is how it works! Class over."
------- The totally illogical discussion she has with herself and the crap the boys are popping out was downright insulting.

Ergo: I have terminated my support. I made this based on my opinions because it is my choice to do so. Everyone gets to make that choice on their own for whatever reason they choose.

Example : "Damn, he has her driving a Rover. What an expensive POS." I can't support that.

Strangely: I find the fan art page entirely more enjoyable and adult. Just Sayin'!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes