XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Firstly why are we debating the reality of child molestation or what child molesters say. This a fictional game not an actual realty. Why are you bent on the fact that shota or Lolicon kink enjoyers are actually going to commit it in real life. Cause your whole point always hints you are trying to say it gives a wrong message to society or it promotes child abuse. That's just like believing violent games make children violent.

About what child molesters say. They say it to actually protect themselves in from law since no has seen what happened, the truth is completely different where they have molested the child. However in the game you can see it clearly that the children are in control. It's not like things are happening behind closed doors and you have an option to debate that Sophia actually is taken advantage of them. Everything is clear as day for the viewers
There are so many things that people do because of their personal preferences that I personally can not understand but accept it as thier freedom because they do not harm anyone. But, The idea of classifying the content of this event with the childern as a kink is fundamentally wrong. Child molestation is not a kink.

Also, The intention of the children is not decisive, because they are not able to make such decisions. That is precisely the point that makes this event so trivializing and thus clearly problematic.

8o7r23o6j0

Nov 15, 2020
Into ingame cheat menu there are names I can't find in the Character_Directory.pdf. For example - Larry, Luke (not Lucas), Tyler, Zak (not Zac). Who are they?

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
It is said that any fictional scene or character that elicits a strong response in the audience is well written. Based on the contiguous dialogue in this thread all evidence says that L&P writes well. As a diversion, I have written a ditty which I expect will receive far less attention:
Dylan and the Bitch

(sung to Elton John’s Bennie and the Jets)

Da-da-de-da-dummm…

Day two, Dylan’s in the kitchen

With his Auntie Patty

Who whispers she’s been itchin’

To get her sister Sophia, to loosen uuuh-up

Gotta see her titties bad

Now that she’s-a D-cuuup

Now, Dylan casts Auntie a suspicious eye

“You know that sounds real messed up,” D-D-D-Dylan and the bitch

“Chill out Dylan, it’s be wonderful

Ya’ know that you are her kind of thing

Play the awkward card, then you can hit it hard

Just starts with grabbing her ass on the swing, ohh-no!

D-D-D-Dylan and the bitch. Da-da-de-da-dummm

E-llie asks mom to share a shower

There we’ll fondle boobs

and swap spit for an hour

when daddy walks in, you know he don’t care at ahh-wall

We know what was in Aiden’s bag

It was Liam’s bahh-ohh-walls

And Sophia’s boobies have you seen them yet?

Those nipples they sure stick out! S-S-S-Sophia and her tits

On playable 10 she’s still hesitant

Only Dylan can see the brown.

But then Larry’s fly, and that DeShawn guy

Now she’s showing them all over town, ohh-no

S-S-S-Sophia and her tits. Da-da-de-da-dummm

Now, Aiden takes Sophie on a scenic ride

To pose nude for a painting class. S-S-S-Sophia and her tits

Some lame excuse to help recidivists

What a lovely sight to see

He’s got a boob to grope, and he thinks it’s dope

In the end he says it was me, ohh-no

A-A-A-Aiden got some tit

Sophie, Sophi-a and the douche!

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
It seems like the required points were a mistake so I had no problem using the cheats. Do you think it wasn't a mistake, but an intentional decision?
The 54 points check is in the menu text and the variable test, so if it was a mistake it was a mistake repeated twice in the code. For Someone as meticulous as L&P, who has so few bugs in the 40,000 or so lines of code, this does stand out. If the play testing is using unadulterated play throughs it’s hard to see how this didn’t come up as an unattainable event, that is, a bug.

ZLATAN11

Feb 1, 2020
Use the link on the first page. It takes you to a comment that includes an updated mega link.

You have to download .115 and .130.

Then open both and allow access to files.

Then play all the way through .115

It's a little annoying though because you can't pick multiple save points. So depending on where you want to end up in .130 you might have to run through .115 several times.

I just finished .130 and I was locked out of a Dylan scene because I missed a scene in the previous version.
do u have save files ??

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
we will get tentacles too? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: or futas:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Futa cannot be ruled out until Dylan gets into Emma’s panties.

As for tentacles, perhaps Don Morello: if we cast the concept of the multi-phallus as symbolic of Morello’s import in so many spheres of influence then this works thematically: he has so many different mechanisms with which he can fuck someone over.;)

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The 54 points check is in the menu text and the variable test, so if it was a mistake it was a mistake repeated twice in the code. For Someone as meticulous as L&P, who has so few bugs in the 40,000 or so lines of code, this does stand out. If the play testing is using unadulterated play throughs it’s hard to see how this didn’t come up as an unattainable event, that is, a bug.
Interesting. So why would he intentionally leave an unattainable event in the game? Do you think he wanted everyone to use the cheat? Sort of like a tutorial?

Edit- Post #1,000! I wish it came under better circumstances.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Interesting. So why would he intentionally leave an unattainable event in the game? Do you think he wanted everyone to use the cheat? Sort of like a tutorial?

Edit- Post #1,000! I wish it came under better circumstances.
Congrats on the millennial achievement!

You might be right, it may be he set the variable too high to test the cheat, but then forgot to reset it to an achievable level. Maybe it was originally 44 (a near perfect Dylan score) and he upped it to test if the cheat would allow you to get the jogging scene, forgot to reset it.

I try hard to avoid passing judgement on what L&P does as intentional or accidental or unintended unless there’s substantial in-game evidence. So until something in-game is presented, I’m going to say accident.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I have the impressions that those who like the game will continue to defend it, no matter how many criticisms can be made to the game or the dev.
Those who don't like the game instead need no more convincing so it's useless for them too to keep saying the same things again and again.
That meaning, people posting every day to share their distaste for this game are very likely not using their time in the best manner, if you ask me.

If you don't like a game but you think it can improve, feel free to make polite observations and suggestions.
If you don't like it, period, maybe saying it one time is enough. Better to move on other games and have fun.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
I have the impressions that those who like the game will continue to defend it, no matter how many criticisms can be made to the game or the dev.
Those who don't like the game instead need no more convincing so it's useless for them too to keep saying the same things again and again.
That meaning, people posting every day to share their distaste for this game are very likely not using their time in the best manner, if you ask me.

If you don't like a game but you think it can improve, feel free to make polite observations and suggestions.
If you don't like it, period, maybe saying it one time is enough. Better to move on other games and have fun.
Most comments are positive about the game, most comments are just critical of how long it takes for each release

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Most comments are positive about the game, most comments are just critical of how long it takes for each release
Thanks for expressing your opinion. I was not referring to you, of course, but I can assure you that reading the last week or so of posts I could easily notice a recurrent pattern of disdain. My post was for those people. They know who they are.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes