XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Most normal people don't quit a very rewarding job.
Look at this Graph (least mean square of his Patreons for each year ~ 15 Jan)
View attachment 1256037
If the trend continues, he gains ~420 new patreons every year. His last documented average $ per patreon was ~8$, that's an addition of 3360$ per month. How many people do you know that earns 14,000$ (before tax and Patreon share) with yearly growth of 3300$ (per month).
Many things can happen in the course of 1 year, let alone 10 years, but I'm pretty sure unless really bad thing happen, from a massive drop of support which is unlikely to a sudden death which is more unlikely if you take his young age into consideration, there's absolutely no way he's dropping the project. I believe it's not only the money he's after and I said it many times, but money is a big motivator here.
And if shit happened and he abandoned the game than it'll be a shame, but life continues.
Yes, L&P now has so many side stories that there is something for everyone taste.

Only, why the hell do you think that a very high number of patreons means this game will be finished. Just take a look at "Milf City" as an extrem example. The developer has still much more support than L&P and still nothing is going forward.

That is one of the major issues with this type of funding. People sell dreams and hope instead of real projects. Keep in mind, In addition to financing, the project goal must also be achievable.

So, Just, show a graph of games in this forum that are actually finished with more than 20 years of development compared to the games that were simply canceled.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
From the beginning we have Sam and Dylan who are minors cent percent. And then again if you don't like a kink you don't need to play it ofcourse.

For me as I said before I don't care for minors as long as the minor is not being exploited. The whole reason why sex with a minor is a redline is because the adults can take advantage of them.

The minor is more susceptible to being coerced since they are physically and mentally weaker. Hence forth adults should absolutely not engage in a relationship like that but if the weak is the one dictating the terms it's fine in my eyes.
Also since it's not actual people engaging in it but mere drawings it does not harm anybody providing a safe environment for people with the kink to experience without guilt.

Also I totally respect that you don't like it. There are things I don't like too and that's just how it is :)

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I’m not bothered with the experimentation, I’m bothered that he didn’t have the awareness that this was a fish out of water and should have been cut. He could have just narrated
that Cathy chick is hot AF :love:
Liam should def hit that :)
The thing is, nobody cares, Liam is a waste of space and rendering time. There is a reason the husband is abstent in 90% of the games, nobody that plays this kind of games care about such.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
BTW, for those that have extracted the images of the update with Unren only to be disgusted by the 2nd side job, I just deleted them, and AWAM appears to run just fine.

And for those that haven't, as long as you don't extract archive.rpa, at least you have plausible deniability since the suspect images aren't directly stored on your computer.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Considering the end of the Sophia/Dylan event, will the next update start again with a shower scene with Nathalie? I
have nothing against shower scenes but it would start to do a lot if that was it.
I don't know if I've been exhaustive in my search but there seems to be 3 different starting points for Nathalie event. I don't think that this will have a direct influence on the event itself (i.e. the event does not depend on what happened before) but at the very least there must be a first short part of the event that brings these together as a bridge to the actual event.
So:
  1. Nathalie is waiting at the door after Dylan/Sophia run in the park (no matter what happened there, the hobos, the stretching etc etc). The only thing that changes is that if you get all Dylan's points (+4), he was suggesting a massage and the sight of Nathalie changes the plan and he says he will be at Sam's. But I guess he will be out the house in any case.
    1624205857379.png
  2. Dylan and Sophia watch TV instead of going running, Nat rings the door while they are lying on the sofa
    1624205930849.png
  3. Nathalie texts Sophia to get in.
    1624205750905.png
    This same scene happens in different routes:
    1. Refuse Aiden's 3rd task, she will go see Patricia and Carl, talk to Dylan about boarding school, no running, she will be reading a book in the garden when Nathalie texts
    2. Do the 3rd task but hook up Dylan with Emma (Emma/Dylan path), she will be reading a book in the garden when Nathalie texts
    3. Dylan is already in the boarding school, after the dress event she will be reading a book in the garden when Nathalie texts
    4. If you called off the deal in the 2nd task there is again the (same old) scene where she drives the guys to the boarding school (KillJoys don't tell me you missed this scene with The Precious in this update! :D just kidding!) and once back home she will be reading a book in the garden when Nathalie texts
That being said, we speculated before about the shower which is only natural after the running but less straightforward in the other cases. Sure she can still take the shower for whatever reason.

I thought I was a bit too daring when I was thinking about some "reverse-voyeurism" by Sophia for this event, like she notices Nathalie spying on her while showering/changing/whatever and she puts up a show. But now with the pace this PD is having it is even too innocent! :D

There is also that dildo in Ellie's room that is waiting to get some action... Who knows...
I don't want to get the hopes too high but given what is happening in this PD we can be finally in for some hot lesbian action for this event! (sex still excluded, though)

PS
As you see guys, as the branches multiplies, managing all the possible combinations of events becomes... exponential. And the "if" in the code are starting to get out of control.

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Now we have a problem with the mini game? I thought it was a nice change of pace.
Personally I don't but I was nt able to even get to that scene.

Yes I know, I can use the cheat option to increase my Dylan score but I was nt a fan of the cheat option even being added.
Just because kids these days don't have the patience to download one of the several Walkthroughs available on page One, let alone have the patience to actually read through the Walkthroughs.

I mean why should they bother reading Walkthroughs when they (the kids) can click through a two-three hour update fast forwarding with constantly skipping in 5-10 minutes flat, and then complain about OONLY 5-10 minutes of game play!
Adding a Cheat option just further encourages and enables that sort of behaviour. That just results in an "Erotic VN" without any eroticism, and still no penetrative sex for them to fap to. Hence the constant wave of angst that we have to endure for a week after every update.

So yes I am doubly annoyed, firstly at the introduction of the Cheat option in the first place, and secondly at the fact that I am forced to use it in that very same update, and for what? Did we get a reward of some sort of erotic scene between Sophia and Dylan? Hardly. Yes this might be significant for future events in future updates but hopefully by them L&P will have fuxed the bug that required using the Cheat option.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Personally I don't but I was nt able to even get to that scene.

Yes I know, I can use the cheat option to increase my Dylan score but I was nt a fan of the cheat option even being added.
Just because kids these days don't have the patience to download one of the several Walkthroughs available on page One, let alone have the patience to actually read through the Walkthroughs.

I mean why should they bother reading Walkthroughs when they (the kids) can click through a two-three hour update fast forwarding with constantly skipping in 5-10 minutes flat, and then complain about OONLY 5-10 minutes of game play!
Adding a Cheat option just further encourages and enables that sort of behaviour. That just results in an "Erotic VN" without any eroticism, and still no penetrative sex for them to fap to. Hence the constant wave of angst that we have to endure for a week after every update.

So yes I am doubly annoyed, firstly at the introduction of the Cheat option in the first place, and secondly at the fact that I am forced to use it in that very same update, and for what? Did we get a reward of some sort of erotic scene between Sophia and Dylan? Hardly. Yes this might be significant for future events in future updates but hopefully by them L&P will have fuxed the bug that required using the Cheat option.
It seems like the required points were a mistake so I had no problem using the cheats. Do you think it wasn't a mistake, but an intentional decision?

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Is it really so hard to understand that the "Main Story" is different for each user ?! By creating a large number of routes, L&P has significantly expanded its user audience.
There's a tipping point though. Adding a few routes allows each user to experience the route that most closely corresponds with their personal kinks and preferences, which is great. But the more routes you add the more complex the story becomes because of all the various branching timelines. (And Yes, I am watching Loki!!)

Now add to that L&P's slow development because of his obsessive pursuit of perfection, the more complex the story, the longer it takes to tell. The result, which we have already experienced in the last couple of updates, is that it is difficult for every update to cover every route / character. Thus Alyssa fans got zero Alyssa content in the last two updates.

So we are probably already at or beyond AWAM's tipping point. Looking at the main characters, we got no Ellie this update, and no Patricia, Sam or Alyssa in the last two updates, and fairly little for Dylan either. Now whilst I think each of v100, v115 and v130 updates have been good as they have accelerated the corruption of Sophia forwards, they have lead to the fragmentation of the storylines, which has resulted in longer update times and thus even longer gaps between focus on favourite routes / characters.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
post before u
Goofy question but where do I put saves? I can't even find location to store saves other than autosaves and they don't load manually added saves...unless I'm doing something or multiple things wrong XD

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Firstly why are we debating the reality of child molestation or what child molesters say. This a fictional game not an actual realty. Why are you bent on the fact that shota or Lolicon kink enjoyers are actually going to commit it in real life. Cause your whole point always hints you are trying to say it gives a wrong message to society or it promotes child abuse. That's just like believing violent games make children violent.

About what child molesters say. They say it to actually protect themselves in from law since no has seen what happened, the truth is completely different where they have molested the child. However in the game you can see it clearly that the children are in control. It's not like things are happening behind closed doors and you have an option to debate that Sophia actually is taken advantage of them. Everything is clear as day for the viewers

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
We all have to remember that this is a video game. Nothing that happens in video games has any bearing or influence on real life. Millions of people murder villains or even peers (in PVP) environments all across the world in WoW (as mages, rogues, druids, etc.), CoD (as military), Halo, and an innumerable amount of fantasy games that would take a lifetime to summate.

I was kind of confused by the development in the tutoring job but I tried to resist judgment and attribute the scene akin to Stacey's Mom by Fountain of Wayne. It's a well-known story where teens admire and fantasize about their much older and mature teachers, neighbors, mother's of friends, etc. That being said this video game should tread lightly. INAL but that scene operated dangerously close to what could be considered CP. It goes without saying I will hesitate before playing this game anymore because, despite how good this product is, its still just a game and I'm not going to play games that break laws or ride right against the line(s).

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes