Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I thought l&p said there would be cheats and point upgrades in order to get through all of the update? Is that not the case?
My code edits in script4.rpy isn't a cheat, per se, it literally comments out the mini game and sets the tested variable to the required value to skip the fight and go straight to Dylan wins.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The difference for me (from what I understand of what shota is), is that Dylan, Sam, etc are at least in the ballpark of the age of majority, and above the age of consent. So they're around the age of majority, they just look young.

Where people like me are having issues is that there isn't really any way to know what the ages of the boys in the second side job. We're only told they're "high school age". For which in America I believe junior high begins at age 12. So if the twins are as young as 12-13, that's not only below the age of majority, but below the age of consent. Which isn't shota but pedo.
Most high schools in the US are grades 9 through 12, roughly the ages of 15 through 18 (though it depends on when your birthday is). Like, it isn't impossible that Ellie could be 19 and still be a high school senior. It's also possible that a high school freshman could be 14.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Most high schools in the US are grades 9 through 12, roughly the ages of 15 through 18 (though it depends on when your birthday is). Like, it isn't impossible that Ellie could be 19 and still be a high school senior. It's also possible that a high school freshman could be 14.
Yeah, I usually dismiss Ellie being 19 because then Dylan would be 18, and no reason L&P wouldn't outright say their ages like he does with Marie, Nathalie, and I think Vicky.

Most high schools, yeah, but as far as I know middle school can also be known as junior high, so it really depends on which definition L&P is using. And the issue as I stated is that we just don't know, with every reason for L&P to keep it vague.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Yeah, I usually dismiss Ellie being 19 because then Dylan would be 18, and no reason L&P wouldn't outright say their ages like he does with Marie, Nathalie, and I think Vicky.

Most high schools, yeah, but as far as I know middle school can also be known as junior high, so it really depends on which definition L&P is using. And the issue as I stated is that we just don't know, with every reason for L&P to keep it vague.
I hear you, I wasn't trying to argue that Ellie is 19 just that someone in her position could be 19. I also agree with you that L&P is intentionally keeping things vague for plausible deniability. But the insinuation is clear- with a wink and a nod if you're into Shota you know what you're looking at.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
You are much mistaken:

Code:
$ list_of_keys  = ["0", "1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6", "7", "8", "9"]

while counts  < 4:
    call qte_setup(0.5, 0.5, interval_bar, renpy.random.choice(list_of_keys), renpy.random.randint(0,9)*0.1, renpy.random.randint(0, 9) * 0.1) from _call_qte_setup
Which I believe is saying, pick a random number from the list of keys (0-9) and put it and the interval bar (the timer) at a random place on the screen, four times.
when I played the scene, that was the numbers it gave me.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Also I feel the Aiden could grope Sophia only because she didn't know it was Aiden. She was more or less tricked. Just like how Dylan sneaked a kiss before his match. Does not mean Aiden can get to grope Sophia again in the next task. I feel the next task will be a regression from this.
Here we have different opinions. By telling her that Ares was him, Aiden is marking won territory. The next comment is about his desire to suck those fuzzy nipples.
IMO, if Aiden gropes and squeezes her the next step is something more.
As someone notes , there are three levels, but at the maximum level we start from the maximum Aiden gets.

Last edited:

Xyzwvu

Apr 3, 2021
L&P must take on more members with him to work on the updates so that thr updates will finish in probably 2-3 months. Working alone, waiting 6 months for each update tedious

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The game is good. It deserves the recognition.

Not wanting to sound like a broken record, it's the speed of progress that's the concern
That is exactly what L&P´s yesmen are incapable to understand! AWAM is a good VN, there are a lot of good things to find, but the development speed is beyond slow. Without major changes in that area, AWAM will get it´s neck broken! That is not bad-mouthing, as his bootlickers believe, that is the prediction of what will come, if the development speed stays the same or as there are hints of, gets worse. One or two updates per year with this amount of content is simply not enough.
I have become one of L&P´s greatest critics because of concern over this ultra-slow development speed, because there are signs of calculated slowdown or if it is not a deliberate attempt at milking, this slowness will kill AWAM sooner or later! I am not this old, but I´ve been around for a while and LIFE EXPERIENCE tells me what will happen to AWAM if L&P does not pick up speed.

Last edited:

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Does anyone has a save file with:

Before sex education. I took the old geezer route and I don't want to play the game from the scratch :D

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes