XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Is it really so hard to understand that the "Main Story" is different for each user ?! By creating a large number of routes, L&P has significantly expanded its user audience.
d.png

At the rate L&P is able to develop the game, none of the stories will make it to the end, because L&P would need decades. I think, L&P sells his supporters for fools. He promises everyone his kink, knowing that none of them will ever be completed.

How about if L&P does a poll to find out which are the most popular storylines and then delivers the remaining stories later via DLC. This would at least halfway ensure that at a few stories are actually finished.

Last edited:

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I really love this game I can say tones of good things about the storyline, about the quality of the images and animations. The first game i was really exited to play was Milfy City and back then I was actually paying money to play the game because I really wanted to help the developer to keep making new updates. But if you know the game you know eventually what happen. The time between the updates got bigger and bigger and at some point for no reason the game ended at nowhere. That is really sad because felt lied :/ . When I played AWAM I was about to do the same mistake because i started to support this developer as well but this time when he started to lie for many thigs as his sub GOAL i quit my subscription to him because I was worried that I am going to see the same situation again. I hope the next update wont be at the end of the year and I also hope he wont quit the game but for sure I wont support him again until he starts to release updates more often.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
That is exactly what L&P´s yesmen are incapable to understand! AWAM is a good VN, there are a lot of good things to find, but the development speed is beyond slow. Without major changes in that area, AWAM will get it´s neck broken! That is not bad-mouthing, as his bootlickers believe, that is the prediction of what will come, if the development speed stays the same or as there are hints of, gets worse. One or two updates per year with this amount of content is simply not enough.
I have become one of L&P´s greatest critics because of concern over this ultra-slow development speed, because there are signs of calculated slowdown or if it is not a deliberate attempt at milking, this slowness will kill AWAM sooner or later! I am not this old, but I´ve been around for a while and LIFE EXPERIENCE tells me what will happen to AWAM if L&P does not pick up speed.
There he is again with his wisdom to think that L&P will not finish AWAM. Do you know him personally? I suspect not. I certainly don't, but from what I understand he is in his mid/late 20's. Just like we go to work every day, he turns on his PC every day and works on AWAM. And even if he works on it for another 10-15 years... so what? Then he is in his mid 30's! Best age. And as long as he doesn't read your crap here, he can work chilled and with joy. There are only a few interesting contributions to be found here anyway. Yours, by the way, are not among them!

roro

May 29, 2017
I don't think much of the comparisons based on images per time period. There are simply too much differences in the quality and also in the number of images created per scene between different games.

The main problem with L&P is clearly in the project planning. After 4 years, just a little more than a third of the planned game days are finished and at the same time the interval L&P needs for the completion of further game days explodes. Even if he would double the number of images created per day, it would still take him forever to finish this game.

Do you really believe L&P will still be working on this game in 20-30 years? There are simply too many side stories, too many characters and too many repetitions of events that have already been told. For example, it's difficult to count the number of events the story follows Sophia through the inner dialogue in which she decides whether or whether not to show her breasts.

Why the hell does Sophia have to have three jobs, one would be quite enough. Why is there not one but three black mail stories in this game? These are the questions that answers would make this project achievable. The point is about L&P being unable to omit unnecessary elements from form his game. He drowns in a completely misunderstood perception of how to make a story seem realistic.
Most normal people don't quit a very rewarding job.
Look at this Graph (least mean squares of his Patreons for each year ~ 15 Jan)
Screenshot_20210620-135753.jpg
If the trend continues, he gains ~420 new patreons every year. His last documented average $ per patreon was ~8$, that's an addition of 3360$ per month. How many people do you know that earns 14,000$ (before tax and Patreon share) with yearly growth of 3300$ (per month).
Many things can happen in the course of 1 year, let alone 10 years, but I'm pretty sure unless really bad thing happen, from a massive drop of support which is unlikely to a sudden death which is more unlikely if you take his young age into consideration, there's absolutely no way he's dropping the project. I believe it's not only the money he's after and I said it many times, but money is a big motivator here.
And if shit happened and he abandoned the game than it'll be a shame, but life continues.

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Considering the end of the Sophia/Dylan event, will the next update start again with a shower scene with Nathalie? I
have nothing against shower scenes but it would start to do a lot if that was it.

For the next 2nd side job event, I see Sophia teaching the apostles how to put on a condom and why not, one of the apostles who will tell her that he tried to bring out the white thing but he didn't succeed.
You can guess the rest... :rolleyes:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Less and less people stay more than 10 years at the same job, especially in the dev department. The future will tell but I'm sceptical this project will see its end. Let's enjoy it in the meantime

Reactions: Toushiro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Update 0.150
(Afternoon)
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie (very small side event)
3) A little bonus storyline with Sophia (with interesting options for later)
(Evening)
4) Sam
Plus the Cathy event, which will likely be after the Sam event, considering it's slated to be around 9 - 10pm
View attachment 1255893

At the rate L&P is able to develop the game, none of the stories will make it to the end, because L&P would need decades. I think, L&P sells his supporters for fools. He promises everyone his kink, knowing that none of them will ever be completed.

How about if L&P does a poll to find out which are the most popular storylines and then delivers the remaining stories later via DLC. This would at least halfway ensure that at a few stories are actually finished.
I believe that is kinda implied by the Favourite Character poll
Less and less people stay more than 10 years at the same job, especially in the dev department. The future will tell but I'm sceptical this project will see its end. Let's enjoy it in the meantime
Considering Ellie apparently disappears on playable day 22 (the information we have on the number of Ellie events stops on playable day 21), I'll likely will have lost interest in the game at this point, if I haven't already. And since playable day 19 might well be at the 10 year mark, it might well be a case of Sophia dicking someone then the game gets abandoned.

But hopefully L&P will get the help he needs and it wont come to this, guess we'll just wait and see.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
People who try to pass themselves off as particularly smart never cease to amaze me with their undisguised stupidity.
Some are trying to cover up their weakness and uncontrollable desire to quickly find out the continuation of the AWAM history with care and worries about the positive end of the AWAM creation. This is so funny! :)
The main feature that sets these people apart from all others is their confidence that they are smarter than everyone else.
These people are so envious, angry and weak that they cannot help but speak out about milking, the wrong organization of the production process at the L&P, and so on and so forth.
But the funny thing is that it lasts more than one year. I have no doubt that such comments will accompany AWAM all the way through its creation.
So, I wish you health and strength to continue crying and endless complaints! ;)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There he is again with his wisdom to think that L&P will not finish AWAM. Do you know him personally? I suspect not. I certainly don't, but from what I understand he is in his mid/late 20's. Just like we go to work every day, he turns on his PC every day and works on AWAM. And even if he works on it for another 10-15 years... so what? Then he is in his mid 30's! Best age. And as long as he doesn't read your crap here, he can work chilled and with joy. There are only a few interesting contributions to be found here anyway. Yours, by the way, are not among them!
:FacePalm::ROFLMAO:
Hit dogs bark loudly!;) You are exactly the type of yesman I wrote about. Do you know how often I red about the c- less useful stuff you wrote in my life? Quite often! The same "he/she is young, best age, what does it matter that" BS you wrote. The number of times that came true I can count on one hand and I don´t need all the fingers for it! When you grow up one day you will see that there are patterns to life, patterns which are very rarely turned upside down.
I mentioned before that I am a hobby writer, I know the desire to create very well myself! This flame burns brightly in L&P, but I do not see that it burns in the pattern you need to keep going at it for over a decade continiously! One example, he took off for a beauty OP, despite being behind his own stated schedule.
There are points, capstones or whatever you want to call it to reach in a certain timeframe if you want to finish a project in one go! While there is a certain variance due to personailty of the creator and the circumstances, it is not 10-15 years! Even the all-time Greatest do/did not work like that! Even they completely shelved great projects for various reasons or returned AFTER LENGTHY ABSENCE to finish it years later!

So shelf your selfrightous indignation and grow up! In a couple of years the latest you will see I was right on this! L&P´s window of time to correct the course of AWAM is near closing.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
that Cathy chick is hot AF :love:
Liam should def hit that :)
So in 115 it was Nathalie, and in 130 seems it's Cathy. Is L&P setting Liam up with all the women? Possibly trying to ramp up interest in the GW route.
she already had 4 unsatisfying sex with liam on good wife route, cunnilingus doesn't count
Cunnilinguistics counts. Sophia prefers it. Little Precious Jules has almost converted both Parker women just with her tongue. Alyssa got Sophia wet twice with just her fingers.
Another possibility would be that some fan artist(s) make a fan game to finish the story on their terms. I thought this idea was yours. ;)
Not my idea, just a proponent of fan art that can be added to the game.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes