GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I agree 99% on the balance of coercion and partial enjoyment of the blackmail tasks - I loved the art class and the posing but thought "Ares" was just a bit too brutish for what was only the third task out of twelve.

And that 'reset' is going to get harder and harder as the tasks go on. Before the art class I was expecting several more tasks of teasing before several further tasks involving sexual acts (with the final couple of tasks involving full sex). Yet in that art class Aiden was able to roughly fondle Sophia's breast and nipple, shove his erect cock right against her naked back and stroke her just above her pussy.

To me that means that unless the 4th tasks are a step backwards, the wait until sexual acts of whatever sort is not much further away. Either Sophia having to given Aiden a handjob or Aiden fingering Sophia. Now if the 4th task is in school then it is unlikely to happen then but I could quite easily see it happening now for the 5th task.
While I agree with you and ancienregimele in that the balance is vital for this game, the complicating factor is the self-imposed time limit of 30 days. If the idea is that Sophia will start Day 1 at 0% corruption and will reach 100% corruption by Day 30, that will necessitate some major jumps in her actions. Playable Day 12 will probably be remembered a turning point in the game for this reason as she's done a lot of things this day that she wouldn't have done a day earlier. Putting aside the 2nd side job, her behavior all day has been at the extreme end of what most of us find believable. For some it has been immersion breaking. However, if L&P sticks with a believable progression I don't think he can make the 30 day window (without adjustments like more time jumps). But that could also make for a game paced so painfully slow that few would want to play it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, one of the lessons learned is that starting a corruption game with a character as innocent as Sophia is really difficult. In the future I would like to see more corruption games start with a character already partially corrupted. I think it would help with issues of pacing.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
First of all, I want to note that the update came out very highly artistic and technically challenging. I can't understand the indignation of people! I understand only them in one that we will have to wait a very long time until the next update.:(

What concerns the meeting: maybe they want to talk about a bachelorette party or propose a swinger party.;)
Propose a swingers party? A daring game! This is how you lose friends quickly. Imagine you are happy to visit shortly before the wedding and you are surprised with the question: "Heh, we want to get married tomorrow, but we want to really fuck around again today. You are the first we ask if you want to be there! ".
It could work for Liam - he definitely checked out Cathy. But, as far as I can remember, Sophia showed no particular interest in Andrew. That means it would be a risk for Andrew and Cathy to ask directly. The two could propose an evening together in a table dance bar instead of a bachelorette party. And hope that something will come of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro and Bane71

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
While I agree with you and ancienregimele in that the balance is vital for this game, the complicating factor is the self-imposed time limit of 30 days. If the idea is that Sophia will start Day 1 at 0% corruption and will reach 100% corruption by Day 30, that will necessitate some major jumps in her actions. Playable Day 12 will probably be remembered a turning point in the game for this reason as she's done a lot of things this day that she wouldn't have done a day earlier. Putting aside the 2nd side job, her behavior all day has been at the extreme end of what most of us find believable. For some it has been immersion breaking. However, if L&P sticks with a believable progression I don't think he can make the 30 day window (without adjustments like more time jumps). But that could also make for a game paced so painfully slow that few would want to play it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, one of the lessons learned is that starting a corruption game with a character as innocent as Sophia is really difficult. In the future I would like to see more corruption games start with a character already partially corrupted. I think it would help with issues of pacing.
It's my understanding that, although he may change his mind, he has no plans to injected additional time-lapses in the novel and the 30 playable day window is what he intends to stick with as of now. So it appears it's going to be straight-through playable days. It's something I thought might happen as he has too many paths that he would have to line up in a time-lapse of a couple of weeks or longer if he wanted to go that route, that's a lot of work to do. So you may want to prepare yourself for some plotholes and unbelievable plots going forward.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You didn’t notice, but I noticed during the passage that Sofia reasoned that she was in an art workshop incogneto. Therefore, when one of the guys calls her by her name, I personally do not understand at all that Sofia had absolutely no reaction! What can you think about it, I can’t even imagine! Perhaps this is a mistake, I will write L&P, I will ask. Because this is a very unclear situation.
Simple explanation: Aiden introduces Sophia to the art teacher by first name. He mentions this name to the students before Sophia enters the room.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Propose a swingers party? A daring game! This is how you lose friends quickly. Imagine you are happy to visit shortly before the wedding and you are surprised with the question: "Heh, we want to get married tomorrow, but we want to really fuck around again today. You are the first we ask if you want to be there! ".
It could work for Liam - he definitely checked out Cathy. But, as far as I can remember, Sophia showed no particular interest in Andrew. That means it would be a risk for Andrew and Cathy to ask directly. The two could propose an evening together in a table dance bar instead of a bachelorette party. And hope that something will come of it.
Either way, we know there will be booze and talk. Something might come of it. Who knows?
1624385486989.png

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It's my understanding that, although he may change his mind, he has no plans to injected additional time-lapses in the novel and the 30 playable day window is what he intends to stick with as of now. So it appears it going to be straight-through playable days. It's something I thought might happen as he has too many paths that he would have to line up in a time-lapse of a couple of weeks or longer if he wanted to go that route, that's a lot of work to do. So you may want to prepare yourself for some plotholes and unbelievable plots going forward.
That's my understanding too, but I think there's some wiggle room in there. If not, then we have to accept that there will be some crazy jumps in the next few updates. If the plan is still for Sophia to have extramarital sex by Playable Day 19, an in-game week away, then some major progress has to be made in her corruption. Playable Day 12 has seen quite an advancement of her corruption so it may only get faster.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Swinger party this generalization, we can see how Liam and Cathy react to each other, most likely there is some kind of story behind this. Sophia is getting more and more daring and why not add a in good wife route wife swap, group sex Or threesome?)

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Just a reminder that L&p said (talking about playable day 12,13 and 14):

“All I can say is that there are some really hot scenes planned for the next 3 playable days. Especially end of playable day 13 and 14! Of course we're talking here about more and much more daring scenes then we got now. Mostly hetero.”

End of day 13 is mostly Dylan events.
And for day 14 we have the museum guys with Patricia and the first time job (that I’m sure for now).

So for those who think Sophia corruption is suddenly going too fast, prepare yourself.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Just a reminder that L&p said (talking about playable day 12,13 and 14):

“All I can say is that there are some really hot scenes planned for the next 3 playable days. Especially end of playable day 13 and 14! Of course we're talking here about more and much more daring scenes then we got now. Mostly hetero.”

End of day 13 is mostly Dylan events.
And for day 14 we have the museum guys with Patricia and the first time job (that I’m sure for now).

So for those who think Sophia corruption is suddenly going too fast, prepare yourself.
So to be seen over the next 5 years to a decade maybe. YGBSM

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
The perfect chance for L&P to introduce even more characters and maybe one more side story. I mean, someone has to sexually satisfy the band too, right? :ROFLMAO:
I'd posted this back in April, which feels like years ago:
I also hope we don't get a backstage meet and greet because that's a new custom setting with lots and lots of characters (band members and their other friends, plus Sophia and her entourage), new props, posing cups and bottles, a block of dialogue about how on earth did they get beer?!! They aren't' old enough to drink!! Teasing Sophia to not be such a prude about underage drinking, Sam announcing he didn't drink because he's the "designated driver" so Sophia thinks that's so mature of him, he's so responsible - unlike Liam, so irresponsible. (+1 Sam). Ugh.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Simple explanation: Aiden introduces Sophia to the art teacher by first name. He mentions this name to the students before Sophia enters the room.
A possible explanation, except that it doesn't explain why Sophia didn't find it jarring that someone there knew her name. She wouldn't have known an introduction took place.

Reactions: Bane71

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
You didn’t notice, but I noticed during the passage that Sofia reasoned that she was in an art workshop incogneto. Therefore, when one of the guys calls her by her name, I personally do not understand at all that Sofia had absolutely no reaction! What can you think about it, I can’t even imagine! Perhaps this is a mistake, I will write L&P, I will ask. Because this is a very unclear situation.
1624390884767.png

Is that what you're talking about, Bane71?

Last edited:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Ok. This will be a sort of first impression of the update. This might be a long one so you may want to skip ahead if you don’t want to read long blocks of text.

-Let’s get the elephant out of the room with the 2nd side job first.
I stopped playing the event when she grab the second dick (for apparently no reasonable reason but more on that later).
Not because it I was shocked or anything like that (let’s just say I have read some story with much more fucked up content... so nothing impress me that much anymore).
What’s more important to me in a story is the context, the tone, pacing,etc.

Here it felt like I was reading one of the fanfic in the fan art section and in a weird may my brain was telling me to stop waisting time and play Awam since the update was finally out...

So I played other events and then came back to the 2nd side job with a new mindset :
-I will play it exactly I felt it. A fanfic.
Not really connected to the rest of the game and where Sophia would do things she would never do at this point (at least not that far).

So with that out of the way... The event in itself...
The kids looks weird. I have no idea what age they could be because they almost don’t look human.Like kids with adult features.

As for Sophia in the event the event, the moment she said something like :“ah... fuck it. I’ll just do it.”, almost felt like L&p was saying the same thing while doing the scene.
And as for the kids... either they are badly written or poorly portrayed, or they’re not as innocent as they appear to be.

-The moment Sophia bring that she may go to jail for having them undress in front of her, one of them tell her that they do it from their own volition so it’s not a problem.( How could he know something like that wouldn’t be a problem...in the fictional world of Awam ?)

-The stick “magically” disappear so now she has to touch them directly...

-The “can you do it on me too...?”. There’s not really a reason for the kids to not understand what Sophia is telling them with just one model.

-And lastly this are supposed to be super smart kids with college level understanding but they can’t comprehend when Sophia tell them how to masturbate, or the drawing or all the stupid things with the discussion regarding breast ?

Either L&p is really inconsistent in his portrayal of the kids or they are not so innocent (maybe not all of thebut at least the one who looks older)

-Moving on to the first side job.
After 3or 4 events where literally nothing happens here we go at last...well not really.
This should have been their first or second event instead of being there for nothing for so long.
Other than that it was the most boring event because the old guys are just that : old guys.
In resume, this storyline boils down to:
-If you’re into the old guy/milf fantasy, you might enjoy the event
-If you don’t like that kink, you won’t (obviously)
-And if you’re like me and don’t give shit either way, this was a mostly bland event with the most bland old guys seen in every game with old dudes .

-Next the Sophia/Dylan event .
Nothing different from Dylan. Talking about her boobs, ass, legs or how can he see more of her body. And he grab her ass . Twice. Even when she say no.
Same good old Dylan.
As for Sophia she’s far more accepting of Dylan behavior, even after he grabbed her. So, there some sort of “progress” in that area.
As for the catalyst for changing Sophia view of Dylan, some might have preferred a less “cliche” way of portraying the change (Dylan being a “hero” by defeating a “bad guy”).
For me it doesn’t change anything, because as I have previously stated,
I don’t believe one moment in Dylan as a character or the Sophia/Dylan relationship. So it’s not one or two more trope that will change my view.
(Weirdly enough maybe because the 2nd side job was so out there, I was strangely ok with the Sophia/Dylan event)

My only gripe was how the “3rd side job” was introduced.
It was so lazy. I was like :“Huh. Wait what..?”
3 or 4 lines of dialogue from a guy that’s supposed to be Dylan (I imagine it was him since his name was portrayed on the dialogue box)...
It was as subtle as if we add a black screen and suddenly L&p asked us :
-Are you into the homeless/middle class milf fantasy? Yes/No ?

-I didn’t play the Aiden event enough (I admit I started pressing the skip button after the 3rd or 4th block of text from Xavier all the way to the end).
So... the renders seems nice, I guess.
I’ll come back to it later once I played this event in its entirety.

And lastly, the Dylan/Emma event.
You may think that I’m joking and I’m quite surprised to say so myself but this was the highlight of the update for me (and even one of the best event for a while).

First it was short. I know it’s necessary for some events to have more renders but this one was perfectly passed for what he was trying to tell.

2nd, no unnecessary Dylan point of view. The event is told from Sophia perspective so when she leaves them alone, we don’t see what happens.(and we don’t need to).

3rd, Dylan act like the shy awkward teenager that he’s supposed to be and not like a weirdo that wants to fuck his mom(and aunt and sister) for no other reason that it’s an game with incest .

4th , Sophia give him advice related to his primary problem which was that he wasn’t even able to start a conversation with a girl (the sexual education should have come later).
Until now Sophia advices was making as much sense as if the 2 of them was working on a farm and Dylan complained that the cows refused to listen to him and Sophia response was to show him how to cook a steak.

5th, Dylan make progress by his own work and not because he’s a sort of a 2nd Mc that every milf and their daughters are now being irresistibly attracted to while he sit on his ass mostly doing nothing to get that sudden attention.

Alright. 2 last words.

The idea of a dlc for the side job is a good one but don’t expect him to wait until the end of the game to release it.

He has qualified the 2nd side job as one of the hottest and one of the highlight of the game. And how he couldn’t wait to start it (which is clearly apparent with how much he went overboard with this event)
So at best it would be delivered alongside the game for those who feel discomfort. But there would be no gain in terms of speed of updates.

The first time job has at least confirmed for me that whatever a character says they won’t, can’t, shouldn’t or wouldn’t do, it has a 99% chance to happen.
She wasn’t supposed to bath the old guys. Well...

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading until then.

The information regarding the event with the children explains a lot. Perhaps it is actually his personal kink and therefore he implemented it in this much too exaggerated way that does not fit at all with the rest of the story. Too bad, I guess that really means that there is no chance that he will correct this bad decision.

From my point of view, the events described from a different point of view as Sophia's were a real plus for the game. In the long run, it just gets boring to go through the same monologue over and over again, describing Sophia's inner moral struggle with all the situations she get into. I don't know how many times I've confirmed that it's perfectly fine for her to show her breasts around.

I was most disappointed by Dylan/Sophia event this time. It's crazy how many points we' ve had to acquire so far in this story line, and yet somehow it's only progressing in the tiniest of steps. I played through the game in sequence and was really annoyed at the end that now, completely out of nowhere, these childern have suddenly outpaced by far all other stories with male involvement except liam (whose story i don't play).

So far, L&P has always managed to deliver content that motivates to wait for the next update. This time I'm just annoyed, also about the fact that I actually donated money for this game in the past.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes