Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Andy is sterile, Cathy and Andy want a child. And so they will ask them if it is okay for Liam to give his semen ... :coffee:

(But maybe the donation can happen before the wedding :sneaky:).

View attachment 1260052

If you've seen anything other than matches, then... you think like me and that is not reassuring. :LOL:
Sophia would say:
Attention children, do not play with matches.
Unless someone sees anything other than matches, they haven't put on a condom. :rolleyes:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
End of day 13 is mostly Dylan events.
And the 4th task.
And the 2nd side job, day 3...

Propose a swingers party? A daring game! This is how you lose friends quickly. Imagine you are happy to visit shortly before the wedding and you are surprised with the question: "Heh, we want to get married tomorrow, but we want to really fuck around again today. You are the first we ask if you want to be there! ".
It could work for Liam - he definitely checked out Cathy. But, as far as I can remember, Sophia showed no particular interest in Andrew. That means it would be a risk for Andrew and Cathy to ask directly. The two could propose an evening together in a table dance bar instead of a bachelorette party. And hope that something will come of it.
For a moment I misread and I thought you were proposing they play a daring game during the event.
Then I thought, well why not. It's one of the cliché that have not been used yet.

We know that there will be alcohol involved and maybe they will be start remembering the good old times in college (dunno if Andrew and Cathy were also at the same college) and yada yada yada one memory leads to another, first there are jokes then something a little more daring.
Obviously, I'm just talking about something "light", no sex, no explicit nudity etc etc, but allusive enough to get them in the mood and close as couples again.
Personally, I don't like much the true or dare cliché, but maybe done tastefully as often L&P can do, it could be something that helps to get acquainted to the characters and set the wheels in motion for later.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Now, after the update, the only explanation for using the leather suit and motorcycle is preventing Sophia from leaving the workshop early. No memories of her youth, nothing like that. BS.
From the beginning it was premeditation on Aiden's part, Aiden's will to keep her there as long as possible, 2.5 hours.
The story of how that leather suit came in the update was like this:

L&P seaches for some assets.
Notices that leather suit.
"Damn that would look nice, let me find a way to put this into this update even though it's not needed at all"
"Oh shit some pigeons too"
"And a park"
"And godrays"

This update, now that some days have passed, was a bit of letdown storywise. Clear as day that there was no story/script written for this update, just a rough draft that he rushed to get it done.

Reactions: wynlard and nexer

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Just a reminder that L&p said (talking about playable day 12,13 and 14):

“All I can say is that there are some really hot scenes planned for the next 3 playable days. Especially end of playable day 13 and 14! Of course we're talking here about more and much more daring scenes then we got now. Mostly hetero.”

End of day 13 is mostly Dylan events.
And for day 14 we have the museum guys with Patricia and the first time job (that I’m sure for now).

So for those who think Sophia corruption is suddenly going too fast, prepare yourself.
Dude, you're not even going to see those updates. It's going to take 4 or 5 years to get to playable day 14.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
The information regarding the event with the children explains a lot. Perhaps it is actually his personal kink and therefore he implemented it in this much too exaggerated way that does not fit at all with the rest of the story. Too bad, I guess that really means that there is no chance that he will correct this bad decision.

From my point of view, the events described from a different point of view as Sophia's were a real plus for the game. In the long run, it just gets boring to go through the same monologue over and over again, describing Sophia's inner moral struggle with all the situations she get into. I don't know how many times I've confirmed that it's perfectly fine for her to show her breasts around.

I was most disappointed by Dylan/Sophia event this time. It's crazy how many points we' ve had to acquire so far in this story line, and yet somehow it's only progressing in the tiniest of steps. I played through the game in sequence and was really annoyed at the end that now, completely out of nowhere, these childern have suddenly outpaced by far all other stories with male involvement except liam (whose story i don't play).

So far, L&P has always managed to deliver content that motivates to wait for the next update. This time I'm just annoyed, also about the fact that I actually donated money for this game in the past.
L&P asked which route people liked the most. Dylan was one of them. It's obvious that L&P will drag that carrot in front of dylan's fans eyes for as long as he can.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
And the 4th task.
And the 2nd side job, day 3...

For a moment I misread and I thought you were proposing they play a daring game during the event.
Then I thought, well why not. It's one of the cliché that have not been used yet.

We know that there will be alcohol involved and maybe they will be start remembering the good old times in college (dunno if Andrew and Cathy were also at the same college) and yada yada yada one memory leads to another, first there are jokes then something a little more daring.
Obviously, I'm just talking about something "light", no sex, no explicit nudity etc etc, but allusive enough to get them in the mood and close as couples again.
Personally, I don't like much the true or dare cliché, but maybe done tastefully as often L&P can do, it could be something that helps to get acquainted to the characters and set the wheels in motion for later.
This invitation came as a surprise because it was not part of L & P's planning for the evening so far. At the moment I assume that this will only be a small event. If only because, when it got big, it would collide with the Sam event. Without new information, the speculations are exhausted for me. Good night.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
That means you lie ppl here also u pretending that you are against him for days now you showed your true face.

And I don't see any DEVELOPER, MODDER or any tag close to your name.
That means you are same liar like L&P
Or maybe you are him.
This is an English forum, please speak English so we can understand what you are trying to say

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Seriously, why'd some of you SOFT guys reporting comments ??

I know you are desperate but can ANY of my friend and me write something bad or negative BUT TRUTH bout this liar developer without some of ya apologist cry to admin or gets triggered ??

That's just shows how some ppl are liability and weak charcaters in real life.

I always respect good and bad opinions as long as they are indirect not offensive or insulting (tagged me first) toward me.
But there is no respect to ppl like you.

I dunno what happen to this site it was beautiful when me, my few friends and boyfriend were here at the beginning.
Now its filled with weak personalites who can't stand others ppl opinions GOOD OR BAD.

F95z site/forum turned into bunch of feminist behavior. I am more MAN than some of ya here who report comments.

Respect to others like always.
Just because you think it's the truth doesn't mean it is. If the comments are being reported it's because they most likely go against the rules or are just more of the same repetitive nonsense posted over and over again (liar, milker, small update, game sucks, liar, milker, small update, game sucks, ....etc) :rolleyes:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I have read the thread since the release of version 0.130.

What did we talk about? Problems of legality, of the presence or not of L&P, of what is bad or not bad. Everyone seems to forget that what they say is based on HIS tastes! I don't blame anyone, I don't judge anyone.
But just say thank you L&P for the quality of this update. The educational work, both in the scene with the children and in Xavier's workshop, is particularly well done. A tribute to teachers, whatever their field.
Thanks for the work on the renders. The light, the details of the paintings made by Xavier's teenagers, the historical details, everything indicates a desire to build a lesson (and it does not matter if "artists of art historians" are discussing on a brushstroke or a date).

Just say thank you ... It's that easy, even though I'm an invisible voice among messages ... :oops:
Welcome back - have missed your reasoned and rational contributions.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wtf? If thats Amber with Nat's tattoo, what does that mean? Is her husband in on this as well?

I think L&P needs to update his game and fix this.
But it's not Amber with Nat's tattoo. It's Nat with Nat's tattoo. Nat even has the event in v.150 for her to have a reason to be there, unlike Amber.

• Angry
Reactions: roro and Old Dog

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
You didn’t notice, but I noticed during the passage that Sofia reasoned that she was in an art workshop incogneto. Therefore, when one of the guys calls her by her name, I personally do not understand at all that Sofia had absolutely no reaction! What can you think about it, I can’t even imagine! Perhaps this is a mistake, I will write L&P, I will ask. Because this is a very unclear situation.
Thanks - it would be interesting to find out if it was an inadvertent mistake, (which can happen, especially if got 995 Renders to translate). Or if it was a deliberate slip. a subtle hint of what is to come. I obviously hope it is the latter!

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I once asked L&P that if Sophia will ever get tattoos or piercings and he said maybe in the end and on another route.
So just asking if anyone of you would be interested to see Sophia in tattoos and piercings?
As for me, I would like it to some extent.
Heck No!! Sophia has been finally depicted to all as the Goddess that I have long believed her to truly be.
One does not defile Aphrodite with such tacky adornments!!
:)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes