Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
That would be the hope, obviously, but how many times have we been disappointed by someone like Dylan or Liam interrupting what would otherwise be an incredibly erotic event?
Oh god, don’t put that thought in my head. I’m now stuck with that ugliness crawling around in the back of my mind for six torturous months. Thanks a lot.

If Dylan is the reason it gets cut short I’m going to lose my shit and get another dozen or so posts deleted for flaming the developer.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

roro

May 29, 2017
Yes, L&P now has so many side stories that there is something for everyone taste.

Only, why the hell do you think that a very high number of patreons means this game will be finished. Just take a look at "Milf City" as an extrem example. The developer has still much more support than L&P and still nothing is going forward.

That is one of the major issues with this type of funding. People sell dreams and hope instead of real projects. Keep in mind, In addition to financing, the project goal must also be achievable.

So, Just, show a graph of games in this forum that are actually finished with more than 20 years of development compared to the games that were simply canceled.
You know very well this indie game industry funded by Patreon isn't old enough. That's not the graph you need. Take only games that gained more than 10,000$ monthly support, and do the math. How many of them were abandoned? Ok, you got MC and DF, and maybe DH (Palmer died not long ago, but I don't know whether he reached 10,000$). If you know of any others, please correct me, but thats not many abandoned games. The really disturbing cases of gumdrop (don't think he reached 10,000$, but let's add him in) and icstor has leveled up your (and many others) concern about abandoned games with high support, but they are the exceptions who proves the rule. Look again on the graph I posted before and be honest, would you leave a job that pays like this? In less than two years he would earn 20,000$ a month. That's a lot of money for a young man...

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
You know very well this indie game industry funded by Patreon isn't old enough. That's not the graph you need. Take only games that gained more than 10,000$ monthly support, and do the math. How many of them were abandoned? Ok, you got MC and DF, and maybe DH (Palmer died not long ago, but I don't know whether he reached 10,000$). If you know of any others, please correct me, but thats not many abandoned games. The really disturbing cases of gumdrop (don't think he reached 10,000$, but let's add him in) and icstor has leveled up your (and many others) concern about abandoned games with high support, but they are the exceptions who proves the rule. Look again on the graph I posted before and be honest, would you leave a job that pays like this? In less than two years he would earn 20,000$ a month. That's a lot of money for a young man...
Double Homework wasn't abandoned, and was in fact finished successfully. The team has since gone on to start a new original game that Palmer was never involved in.

Your question is a good one. How many games with major support have been abandoned? I think the only way to answer that would be some original research.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
according to Icstor's discord and patreon sites, Milfy City .71 should be released around July 14.

Reactions: bayrischman

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Yes very true... It showed...old man's...dicks...kids dick.. Aiden s dick....and no pussy....only Sophia's tit..and just left.... Can anyone tell...when will DLS update come which is shown after end of 0.115 version
You can see some of Sophia's vag peeking out of c string on the couch with ares!!

roro

May 29, 2017
Double Homework wasn't abandoned, and was in fact finished successfully. The team has since gone on to start a new original game that Palmer was never involved in.

Your question is a good one. How many games with major support have been abandoned? I think the only way to answer that would be some original research.
I didn't know, just read somewhere Palmer died and assumed DH wasn't finished. Thx for the correction, I'll probably pay DH thread a visit.
Maybe Armion can give us an answer for that question, he knows what's going on here with many games. But I bet there aren't many, for now we know of 2 (DF and MC) and again, they are the exceptions that proves the rule.

Reactions: TheonS

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
So though I am not a fan of Lusty all he did was make a statement of fact. You then go all nuclear on him and do exactly what YOU complain about. Just a little thin skinned there I see. If you can't take the heat then use the ignore button, leave the forum or get a thicker skin. There,YOU have 3 choices which is more that L&P usually gives.:LOL:
THIS.

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
we have got these characters
Dylan(son)
Patricia(sister)
Carl(sister's husband)
Nathalie(the maid)
Neil and Sam and Julia (neighbors)
Principal
Teacher
Janitor
Aiden and his two buddies
Zac and Alyssa
Emma
Three construction workers
Five soccer friends of Dylan
Two college guys at the museum
Vicky
Four gym guys and a Fitness trainer
The postman
Vicky's boyfriend
Three sauna guys
Two old guys from the nursing home
Two railway station thugs
four hobos
Tyler from the Bar
Don Marello and his brother
Three teaching kids
have contributed to the corruption of Sophia and still, she is just confused and doesn't wear revealing clothes as everyone in her family grope on a daily basis. I think by 2025 the entire has town will have at least touched her or grind against her. Sophia will be confused just bite her lip and get a call from her husband in Antarctica and never release tension through masturbation or just develop some kind of nerve to do extreme with a particular character or become an exhibitionist or anything that would make sense of racking up these bad points every update.

Last edited:

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
Dylan(son)
Patricia(sister)
Carl(sister's husband)
Nathalie(the maid)
Principal
Teacher
Janitor
Zac and Alyssa
Emma
Vicky
The postman
Vicky's boyfriend
Three sauna guys
four hobos
Tyler from the Bar
Three teaching kids
have contributed to the corruption of Sophia and still, she is just confused and doesn't wear revealing clothes as everyone in her family grope on a daily basis. I think by 2025 the entire has town will have at least touched her or grind against her. Sophia will be confused just bite her lip and get a call from her husband in Antarctica and never release tension through masturbation or just develop some kind of nerve to do extreme with a particular character or become an exhibitionist or anything that would make sense of racking up these bad points every update.
You forgot Bennett, who was just a Y
Dylan(son)
Patricia(sister)
Carl(sister's husband)
Nathalie(the maid)
Principal
Teacher
Janitor
Zac and Alyssa
Emma
Vicky
The postman
Vicky's boyfriend
Three sauna guys
four hobos
Tyler from the Bar
Three teaching kids
You forgot Bennett who was just a YES away from Sophia to fuck her.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's my understanding that, although he may change his mind, he has no plans to injected additional time-lapses in the novel and the 30 playable day window is what he intends to stick with as of now. So it appears it going to be straight-through playable days. It's something I thought might happen as he has too many paths that he would have to line up in a time-lapse of a couple of weeks or longer if he wanted to go that route, that's a lot of work to do. So you may want to prepare yourself for some plotholes and unbelievable plots going forward.
You are 100% correct.
I can't see how someone can make an incest game without plotholes.Especially knowing about the 30 days limit.
The faster L&P admit it,the faster we can move on.
Yes very true... It showed...old man's...dicks...kids dick.. Aiden s dick....and no pussy....only Sophia's tit..and just left.... Can anyone tell...when will DLS update come which is shown after end of 0.115 version
Even during all sex scenes with Liam we didn't saw her pussy.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You bring up an interesting point. Did L&P introduce another branching of the storyline in which the Andy and Cathy path is not compatible with the Sam path? If this is the case, I would personally stick with the Sam path because I followed it from day one and would like to see how it culminates.
In addition, retro rock music is a passion of Sophia from childhood and the Sam path has much more potential to develop Sophia's history and cultural motivations than what has been presented with Andy and Cathy.
I think we are not following events correctly. Even if Sophia goes to meet Aiden, she can't miss the evening meeting.
In real life this is unforgivable, lifelong friends abandoned at the most important moment for .... to fool around in the backseat of the car with a teenager.
This topic is a waste of time.

Reactions: Old Dog

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
L&P introduces branches, but on Aiden's route. As someone already mentioned, there will be 3 levels on Aiden's route.
We'll see what variables L&P will introduce to separate these levels.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jk7xxx

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You bring up an interesting point. Did L&P introduce another branching of the storyline in which the Andy and Cathy path is not compatible with the Sam path? If this is the case, I would personally stick with the Sam path because I followed it from day one and would like to see how it culminates.
In addition, retro rock music is a passion of Sophia from childhood and the Sam path has much more potential to develop Sophia's history and cultural motivations than what has been presented with Andy and Cathy.
Since this event was not previously part of L & P's schedule, one could assume that he is trying to tighten his schedule and bring events forward. This is another reason why it will not be a branch point for the Sophia-Sam route. Otherwise Sophia would have had an inner monologue when the invitation was issued.
Only the question of planning the bachelor evenings for Sophia and Liam makes sense to me, there is a lot to discuss beforehand. A simple invitation for an evening for four can also be discussed over the phone.
Liam's behavior during the wedding dress event will be another reason for the invitation (When Liam is alone and Sophia Aiden's task is done). Only here could there actually be a branch point. If the Morello event did not take place, Sophia, if she catches Liam checking out Cathy, could worry about whether she would be jealous if Liam and Cathy had sex. Which then could lead to a swinger event. But if she had to "prostitute" herself for her husband on the same day because of the gambling debts, she will react pissed off and ask herself what it actually means to her husband that Sophia saved his life / health. Another coffin nail on marriage.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes