t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
LOL

and you have collected 900 likes within 4 months it tells me that you have 5 profiles here like many,
them burners , and from EVERY burner you put few likes to yourself on every comment you post just to pile up number and popularity

;)
So though I am not a fan of Lusty all he did was make a statement of fact. You then go all nuclear on him and do exactly what YOU complain about. Just a little thin skinned there I see. If you can't take the heat then use the ignore button, leave the forum or get a thicker skin. There,YOU have 3 choices which is more that L&P usually gives.:LOL:

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Enlightening. Thank you very much for the history lesson.
History lesson Hmmm: Let's ask 100 people from each of these countries what they think about the time frame 1933- 1945 - China; Korea (Both and start in 1915); Philippines; Thailand; Myanmar; India; Indonesia, Malaya; Taiwan; Vietnam; Singapore; Australia; and New Zealand. Just Sayin'!

Please note this post is not directed at Lusty and actually supporting him against ridiculous statements from Yakusai No Akuma
Edited 23 Jun

Anticipate this will get the hook.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Heck No!! Sophia has been finally depicted to all as the Goddess that I have long believed her to truly be.
One does not defile Aphrodite with such tacky adornments!!
:)
NEVER on SOPHIA!!!!!!!!!!

Tattoo: I know people like them and once again that is their choice. However, time will fade it and it AIN'T no Michelangelo, Rembrandt, or Donatello working on you (possible Turtles here). It is Fred (hopefully not Flintstone). Just my Hippie opinion but, people are way better lookin than what Fred can do.

Side note: I have read of a Canadian researcher working on an inexpensive cream that will stimulate the bodies natural rejection of the tattoo. No scars etc... So, especially for the buffooned Tats and the oh he/she was an asshole and need to remove that name NOW. This could be a godsend.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
While I agree with you and ancienregimele in that the balance is vital for this game, the complicating factor is the self-imposed time limit of 30 days. If the idea is that Sophia will start Day 1 at 0% corruption and will reach 100% corruption by Day 30, that will necessitate some major jumps in her actions. Playable Day 12 will probably be remembered a turning point in the game for this reason as she's done a lot of things this day that she wouldn't have done a day earlier. Putting aside the 2nd side job, her behavior all day has been at the extreme end of what most of us find believable. For some it has been immersion breaking. However, if L&P sticks with a believable progression I don't think he can make the 30 day window (without adjustments like more time jumps). But that could also make for a game paced so painfully slow that few would want to play it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, one of the lessons learned is that starting a corruption game with a character as innocent as Sophia is really difficult. In the future I would like to see more corruption games start with a character already partially corrupted. I think it would help with issues of pacing.
It would have helped immensely if Sophia had started out with an attitude towards sex comparable to other suburbanites of her time, place & socio-economic group. Early on it was, unfortunately, established that she had an almost puritanical outlook, regarding such everyday issues as getting undressed beside her own sister etc. I don't think many readers bought into this but the story's realism suffered. Sometimes I idly wonder what it would take to rewrite/re-calibrate some of the early scenes. If 6 months between updates does end up being the new norm the Dev could gain great kudos, IMO, if he also managed to adjust some anomalies.

Reactions: Rythan25

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
It would have helped immensely if Sophia had started out with an attitude towards sex comparable to other suburbanites of her time, place & socio-economic group. Early on it was, unfortunately, established that she had an almost puritanical outlook, regarding such everyday issues as getting undressed beside her own sister etc. I don't think many readers bought into this but the story's realism suffered. Sometimes I idly wonder what it would take to rewrite/re-calibrate some of the early scenes. If 6 months between updates does end up being the new norm the Dev could gain great kudos, IMO, if he also managed to adjust some anomalies.
I can think of a couple of things I would like him to go back and tweak. But many people would only complain about the EVEN longer gap between updates if L&P went back and redid any part of AWAM, whether Renders or dialogue or exposition.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
NEVER on SOPHIA!!!!!!!!!!

Tattoo: I know people like them and once again that is their choice. However, time will fade it and it AIN'T no Michelangelo, Rembrandt, or Donatello working on you (possible Turtles here). It is Fred (hopefully not Flintstone). Just my Hippie opinion but, people are way better lookin than what Fred can do.

Side note: I have read of a Canadian researcher working on an inexpensive cream that will stimulate the bodies natural rejection of the tattoo. No scars etc... So, especially for the buffooned Tats and the oh he/she was an asshole and need to remove that name NOW. This could be a godsend.
Sophia has left the accepted system in search of her new paradigm. In this search she may put a bumper sticker on her Bentley as just about anything is fair game at this point. I, like yourself, would be muchly chagrined by the prospect because it would be an aberration of her perfection. More importantly than that... it would be one more variable that L&P would have to render adding 250 renders to just about any update that showed any skin. Tattoo or not tattoo would become a visceral bane!
Having said all this I agree with your sentiment, and add my "HELL NO!" in unison with your objection.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
This invitation came as a surprise because it was not part of L & P's planning for the evening so far. At the moment I assume that this will only be a small event. If only because, when it got big, it would collide with the Sam event. Without new information, the speculations are exhausted for me. Good night.
I joked earlier but sincerely believe this is L&P introducing a hard stop to any progression on the Sam-Sophia path - time is up, I have to meet my husband.

if I weren’t so pessimistic I might be tempted to speculate that this could present Sophia with a GW/FW choice to skip out on Liam and Cathy and what’s his name, stick with the concert event.

Also, it occurs to me that a bar near the beach at around sunset does present some fairly obvious but nonetheless enticing possibilities should Sophia be given the option to stay at the concert event.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is it possible to give oneself a facepalm? I totally missed that twice!
Since facepalms actually count as likes, there really is no point in giving them, as much as some members of this thread deserve them
I joked earlier but sincerely believe this is L&P introducing a hard stop to any progression on the Sam-Sophia path - time is up, I have to meet my husband.

if I weren’t so pessimistic I might be tempted to speculate that this could present Sophia with a GW/FW choice to skip out on Liam and Cathy and what’s his name, stick with the concert event.

Also, it occurs to me that a bar near the beach at around sunset does present some fairly obvious but nonetheless enticing possibilities should Sophia be given the option to stay at the concert event.
Like Liam interrupting Sophia and Ellie making out on playable day 10?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Talcum Powder

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019

You bring up an interesting point. Did L&P introduce another branching of the storyline in which the Andy and Cathy path is not compatible with the Sam path? If this is the case, I would personally stick with the Sam path because I followed it from day one and would like to see how it culminates.
In addition, retro rock music is a passion of Sophia from childhood and the Sam path has much more potential to develop Sophia's history and cultural motivations than what has been presented with Andy and Cathy.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Like Liam interrupting Sophia and Ellie making out on playable day 10?
That was when Liam walked into the shower? That was alright for me, and I had no problem with things coming to an abrupt stop because it was earlier in the game and the Ellie-Sophia path was still barely reaching adolescence.

But at this stage, regardless of what path you’re on assuming you’re not on a GW path), there’s enough overall FW progression that we, the audience, deserve some sort of action.

I could actually be fine with Sam making progress with Sophia at the event, things getting a little bit hotter, and it being cut short because of the new Cathy/Andy/Liam scene if, and this is a big if, it allowed for Sam to try to convince Sophia to stay, Sophia says she can’t but leaves him with some promise that they will pick up where they left off, at the next opportunity. Perhaps something like, ”next Wednesday I don’t have work, I’ll be home all day. Look for me tanning by the pool around lunch time.”

Obviously that’s too specific, but something like that would be alright. And yes, I realize I’m placing that event sometime around 2026-2027 or thereabouts.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You bring up an interesting point. Did L&P introduce another branching of the storyline in which the Andy and Cathy path is not compatible with the Sam path? If this is the case, I would personally stick with the Sam path because I followed it from day one and would like to see how it culminates.
In addition, retro rock music is a passion of Sophia from childhood and the Sam path has much more potential to develop Sophia's history and cultural motivations than what has been presented with Andy and Cathy.
It's not a branch in that L&P has always hinted that there'd be some type of "reward" for following the GW path. Whether it be swinging with Cathy and Andy, or a threesome with Nathalie.

Also, there is no mention of Sophia or Sam being interested in "retro" rock. Only that the concert is going to be rock.

And with the latest update, that Sophia now needs to leave by around 9 - 10pm

Reactions: xxxorro and nexer

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I’d posted back in May (iirc) that Sam also plays cello, so that connotes some level of formal music training, meaning he’s not a garage band hack. So I’m expecting the band to be actually quite musically sophisticated, that is, impressive. And I am hoping it’s not a cliche rock band, but maybe a funk/punk/calypso fusion band. You know, brass section, steel drums, and a clarinet - which would be a reference to Woody Allen, now infamous for quasi-incestuous relations with a very young (albeit adopted) daughter.

Reactions: Jack Adams

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
That was when Liam walked into the shower? That was alright for me, and I had no problem with things coming to an abrupt stop because it was earlier in the game and the Ellie-Sophia path was still barely reaching adolescence.

But at this stage, regardless of what path you’re on assuming you’re not on a GW path), there’s enough overall FW progression that we, the audience, deserve some sort of action.

I could actually be fine with Sam making progress with Sophia at the event, things getting a little bit hotter, and it being cut short because of the new Cathy/Andy/Liam scene if, and this is a big if, it allowed for Sam to try to convince Sophia to stay, Sophia says she can’t but leaves him with some promise that they will pick up where they left off, at the next opportunity. Perhaps something like, ”next Wednesday I don’t have work, I’ll be home all day. Look for me tanning by the pool around lunch time.”

Obviously that’s too specific, but something like that would be alright. And yes, I realize I’m placing that event sometime around 2026-2027 or thereabouts.
Your comments resonate precisely with what I said in an earlier post. Happily, the next Sam scene is in the afternoon of the day after the concert. For them it is only a 12 hour wait; for us it will be closer to 12 months.

• Wow

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I’d posted back in May (iirc) that Sam also plays cello, so that connotes some level of formal music training, meaning he’s not a garage band hack. So I’m expecting the band to be actually quite musically sophisticated, that is, impressive. And I am hoping it’s not a cliche rock band, but maybe a funk/punk/calypso fusion band. You know, brass section, steel drums, and a clarinet - which would be a reference to Woody Allen, now infamous for quasi-incestuous relations with a very young (albeit adopted) daughter.
That would be the hope, obviously, but how many times have we been disappointed by someone like Dylan or Liam interrupting what would otherwise be an incredibly erotic event?

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
It's not a branch in that L&P has always hinted that there'd be some type of "reward" for following the GW path. Whether it be swinging with Cathy and Andy, or a threesome with Nathalie.

Also, there is no mention of Sophia or Sam being interested in "retro" rock. Only that the concert is going to be rock.

And with the latest update, that Sophia now needs to leave by around 9 - 10pm
W-what? Uhhh... I guess you forgot the cello lesson in Sam's room. Before the lesson BOTH Sophia and Sam made it very very clear that the rock of yesteryear was far superior to what is produced today. They are more than interested in retro rock they live in it as a first choice (with the possible exception of classical music). I recommend (without angst) that you review paths that are not your first inclination. Making erroneous comments about content you missed is not image building.
With respect, Jack

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes