Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Again, no one will question him why so late if you have completed all Your goals and now earning good or why he started working so late on 0.150.
The reason is simple. He don't want to work anymore. All he care about is money. So as long as he can milk his blind supporters who don't question him, he'll milk them and releases some sort of content with good renders so they remain silent.
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
If Dev stated that next release is going to be out earlier than December, we can easily assume that Next update is not going to be out before February, i only hope that during this time he is not going to help is dog to move in his new house.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: immax8817

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
October or November :unsure:
Best case scenario (as unlikely as it is) of 10 weeks puts the release at mid-September. Which is still possible with a production rate of around 5.5 renders/day as long as the update is only around 450 total renders.

December update is still the most probable though.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Best case scenario (as unlikely as it is) of 10 weeks puts the release at mid-September. Which is still possible with a production rate of around 5.5 renders/day as long as the update is only around 450 total renders.

December update is still the most probable though.
I estimate the update to be around 600-700 renders. Though the thing I don't understand and on which the time of the update heavily depends, is how is the Nathalie event (30%) so close in size to the Sam event (35%). How big is the Nathalie event going to be or how much smaller is the Sam event than we estimate it to be.
Considering Sam's event is the biggest event of the storyline so far and the main event of the day whereas Nathalie's event was never mentioned to be important or big.

Nevertheless I am happy that Nathalie will have a decently big event

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I estimate the update to be around 600-700 renders. Though the thing I don't understand and on which the time of the update heavily depends, is how is the Nathalie event (30%) so close in size to the Sam event (35%). How big is the Nathalie event going to be or how much smaller is the Sam event than we estimate it to be.
Considering Sam's event is the biggest event of the storyline so far and the main event of the day whereas Nathalie's event was never mentioned to be important or big.

Nevertheless I am happy that Nathalie will have a decently big event
Since the Dylan/Ellie event is specifically mentioned as being a small event, I think it's safe to assume it's the latter - that the Sam event isn't going to be a big as people believe. I still have yet to see any quote from L&P that the concert is going to be big at all.

30% of 450 is 135 renders, which is comparable in size to the last Ellie event, so doesn't seem unreasonable.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Many here on the forum have expressed that they do not like the second part-time job. For me, what is interesting is that during the lesson, Sophia tells the boys that she will never masturbate a member of her students.
I have a suspicion that she will have to do it. As they say, never say never!

The second point that raises questions for me is that Sofia did not experience absolutely any sexual feelings when touching the members of young guys. From the point of view of teaching ethics, this is completely correct, but after all, Sofia has not had sex in my walkthrough for a long time. She's a temperamental, sensual woman, and not an insensitive piece of wood! Such a cold reaction of hers, in my opinion, is far from realism.

And the third thing I think about is how will she continue the lesson without visuals? After all, then she will need to talk about the female body? Will she show the boys her breasts and vagina?
According to the logic of things, Sofia will need to do this, because she taught the lesson using the boys' bodies as a visual aid, now it is logical to use the female body. She will probably have to use hers if Mrs. Myers' daughter does not come.

And in general it is interesting what will happen in the next lessons, probably Sofia will put a condom on their members and how she will tell them about positions in sex, etc.?

Will Sofia experience sexual arousal as a result of these classes?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Many here on the forum have expressed that they do not like the second part-time job. For me, what is interesting is that during the lesson, Sophia tells the boys that she will never masturbate a member of her students.
I have a suspicion that she will have to do it. As they say, never say never!

The second point that raises questions for me is that Sofia did not experience absolutely any sexual feelings when touching the members of young guys. From the point of view of teaching ethics, this is completely correct, but after all, Sofia has not had sex in my walkthrough for a long time. She's a temperamental, sensual woman, and not an insensitive piece of wood! Such a cold reaction of hers, in my opinion, is far from realism.

And the third thing I think about is how will she continue the lesson without visuals? After all, then she will need to talk about the female body? Will she show the boys her breasts and vagina?
According to the logic of things, Sofia will need to do this, because she taught the lesson using the boys' bodies as a visual aid, now it is logical to use the female body. She will probably have to use hers if Mrs. Myers' daughter does not come.

And in general it is interesting what will happen in the next lessons, probably Sofia will put a condom on their members and how she will tell them about positions in sex, etc.?

Will Sofia experience sexual arousal as a result of these classes?
People have mentioned they don't like the job but it is thier personal preference. The kids are 15 and 16 ( as confirmed by L&P ) so I don't see much problem with age.

Eventually at some point she will definitely feel arousal, but it will not be in pleasuring the boys but the boys pleasuring her or showing curiosity in her body.

As for visuals, I guess it is obvious that she will have to use her body, that's what I feel this scenario is being built up to. Also this could be a right event to show Sophia's vagina. He has kept it hidden till now and what better way than to have an event where the whole focus will be on her vagina ( since she will use it to teach the boys ).

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I have a question: Will the next Event only the Sam Event? I am a little confused because of the 0.150. And we are now on 0.130. Or is the Sam Event a large on?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have a question: Will the next Event only the Sam Event? I am a little confused because of the 0.150. And we are now on 0.130. Or is the Sam Event a large on?
No the Sam event is included in this update.
Also the Morello event as well,though it is not listed so it must be a very small event so probably just a phone call

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes