hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
We should still see Patricia a little bit at the concert, I can't wait :love:
In my opinion Patricia will only play the chauffeur for Elli at Sam Event.
My assumption: Patricia picks up Sophia and Elli at home and drives everyone to the concert. Since Elli has already announced something else to do, the question of the return journey will be clarified in advance of the concert. Sam, with shining eyes, suggests bringing Sophia back in his car. Sophia accepts the offer and Elli and Patricia leave the concert early. Of course Sam will definitely want to show Sophia his secret place with a view of the sea on the way back. This place will be well hidden and wildly romantic. Sophia we say something like "I can't believe that there is such a magical place near the city. As if from another world ...". That is then Sam's cue for further progress. I just wonder if he thought of alcohol to make Sophia compliant.
That this place is not on another world proves Liam's call, who asks where his wife is and tells her about Cathy's invitation. This will be the second time that Sophia lies to her husband. Embarrassing silence on the way back.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi Alley_Cat

thanks you for the correction.

may you give me the details of the PD 14 & 15 please ? :)

so I can complete my post : https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/page-2613#post-5196619

thank you in advance :cool:
The information about playable day 14 regarding Jason and Haru comes from here and playable day 15 from here. The detail about the museum date being after closing comes from part of the conversation on day 2:

Code:
ja "Well... um... we also could offer you a free, private tour through the museum when nobody is there! Um, my dad knows the owner. And we know almost everything about the exhibits and could tell you a little about them!"

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well Pygmy Norris said that he may go over to Sam's house after the Sophia/Pygmy run and Sophia will also probably have a shower.So will it be just a towel wrapped a round her or will she wear a dressing gown?

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Well Pygmy Norris said that he may go over to Sam's house after the Sophia/Pygmy run and Sophia will also probably have a shower.So will it be just a towel wrapped a round her or will she wear a dressing gown?
if the go run.maybe in the other path Pygmy norries stay in the special school or he just simple go the sam house and sophie takes a shower.and Natalie spies her :love:

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
if the go run.maybe in the other path Pygmy norries stay in the special school or he just simple go the sam house and sophie takes a shower.and Natalie spies her :love:
Either way Pygmy Norris is either at sSams house or he has gone/dropped off back at the special needs school.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Though this is a small data point it was 1 week to get 5%. That means 19 more weeks + rendering + Art edit + translation. Pattern appears to be 6 months minimum. Not a warm fuzzy.
to be fair he said that he would start today with the scene creation. So if anything he is now doing 5% a day! :ROFLMAO:
Jokes aside, it has just started, it will take a while to a have a better ballpark estimation.
Let's sit and wait, maybe we can have a teaser soon ;)

I'm preparing the events in my script right now and will probably start with the scene creation on Monday. Then I will also approximately know the volume of every event and can name you the percentage share of the four main events of 0.150.
So, there will also be the first teaser towards the end of the next week.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
to be fair he said that he would start today with the scene creation. So if anything he is now doing 5% a day! :ROFLMAO:
Jokes aside, it has just started, it will take a while to a have a better ballpark estimation.
Let's sit and wait, maybe we can have a teaser soon ;)
I was under the impression he started last week and would have a teaser this week. Therefore the 1 week = 5%

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Imagine that Sophia and Nathalie end up in Sophia's room, close enough to the balcony and during this time, Dylan and Sam are looking at them through the telescope :eek::oops:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes