Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Yes they are the two most likely to have events, as they will be around the house with Sophia. I really would like to see the event list for day 14. I can't imagine it having more than 6-7 events in total.
Well when is the horse ranch trip with Patricia supposed to be? What playable day? That is gonna be a super hot opportunity!!!

Jul 1, 2021
who is aware of the latest news about the problem when Dillon is in drals park with no domnomi and should have won .. on the Android version, it can't win, no matter what I do .. have you solved this problem ?

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
Agree

However this is the first time, I think, that there has been such a 'slip'.

If that happens again, we know L&P will get a lot of 'scuds' in his face on this thread, not just by the 'supposed rats'.

For my part, I will therefore 'judge' him on his deeds. He may have some leeway.

But if there’s nothing really hot at the next event, I’ll leave : it's not a criticism of artistic choices, but for me, after almost 4 years & above 9400 renderings, stay on 'one step forward, one step back' : this is no longer possible.
You are the rebel

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
and develop on the given version not 3 tasks eidna?! atkudo poyivilas 12 tasks ?!
Francis disappeared, Kardelia appeared, but the mistakes are still the same.

"atkudo" - in Russian, it is written "from where", then the translator translates the text correctly.

I don't want to offend you, but how old are you? You make very obvious spelling mistakes, as for the game, you are completely unfamiliar with its content. Aiden told Sofia that if she completed 12 of his tasks, he would leave Dylan, Zach and other children of this school alone. That's where the 12 tasks come from.

Reactions: sheatfish and roro

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I won't have my hopes up, the teasers have a good record of being disappointing
I know, but we are just hoping to see her again, nothing more than that. ;)
And an unpixelated one, possibly!

L&P promises a teaser in the near future, as I understand it, approximately in a week.
That will be likely for Nathalie event if he develops the events in order.
Looking forward for that too! :love:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes