t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are we heading for another 1000+ renders again?
I think if you look back at my wild a$$ guesses I have been calling his next release (pun intended) a Christmas present for some time. I hope it is a Labor day (1st Monday in September) but, more likely December (which Killjoys has been calling for some time.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
In my opinion Patricia will only play the chauffeur for Elli at Sam Event.
My assumption: Patricia picks up Sophia and Elli at home and drives everyone to the concert. Since Elli has already announced something else to do, the question of the return journey will be clarified in advance of the concert. Sam, with shining eyes, suggests bringing Sophia back in his car. Sophia accepts the offer and Elli and Patricia leave the concert early. Of course Sam will definitely want to show Sophia his secret place with a view of the sea on the way back. This place will be well hidden and wildly romantic. Sophia we say something like "I can't believe that there is such a magical place near the city. As if from another world ...". That is then Sam's cue for further progress. I just wonder if he thought of alcohol to make Sophia compliant.
That this place is not on another world proves Liam's call, who asks where his wife is and tells her about Cathy's invitation. This will be the second time that Sophia lies to her husband. Embarrassing silence on the way back.
One can only hope that a beach bar would sell alcohol!!
:)

• Haha
Reactions: roro and xxxorro

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Imagine that Sophia and Nathalie end up in Sophia's room, close enough to the balcony and during this time, Dylan and Sam are looking at them through the telescope :eek::oops:
Wouldn't it be an intriguing choice if Sophia noticed that the boys were spying on them and she can choose to continue, close the blinds and continue, or just quit. Another possible choice is whether to inform Nathalie. If you tell Nathalie she get's even more sexually aroused and aggressive - things escalate.

Interesting options are certainly available. As long as we don't see it from Dylan's perspective I'm cool with it.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Progress Report. V. 0.150 :cool:(y)

5% - 0%
0% - 0%
Wow, very promising. Only 3 weeks in and a whole 5% created scenes! Some people might argue that LP only started working on 0.150 a day ago, which in return begs for the question; did LP need a 3 week vacation from working on the game for 2 hours per week in the past 6 months? I mean, poor LP prolly barely even made a million dollar off this game, so it's totally understandable to be lazy for once!

Since in LP's world 'Yes' means 'No', and 'Faster' means 'Slower', here's my uneducated guess...
0.150 release in ~March 2022

I'm sure we'll run into some kind of "complications" at some point, aka "The dog ate my computer".

Stay positive!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Imagine that Sophia and Nathalie end up in Sophia's room, close enough to the balcony and during this time, Dylan and Sam are looking at them through the telescope :eek::oops:
Sam and Dylan are no longer best buds as the ensuing fight over access to the telescope pushes it over the edge of the railing to crash below in many pieces. Dylan then uses his new found Pygmy Norris abilities to punch Sam. However, Sam quickly grabs a spool of replacement string for his base and instinctively stretches it so Dylan garrotes his hand. Dylan then judo chops Sam on the head causing temporary amnesia. Sam only remembers he is in love with someone named Parker. He quickly wraps Dylan's hand, places the parts on ice and rushes him to the hospital. Meanwhile Sophia and Nathalie are cleaning every inch of the bedroom (every inch) and are completely unaware of the commotion. Sam waits as the surgeon repairs Dylan's hand and then whisks him away to a Dude ranch on the other side of the airport where he nurses Dylan back to health. Weeks later Liam suddenly realizes that every room in the house is sparkling clean, all the laundry and dishes are perfectly done and Sophia has not spoken to him once since she announced she was contemplating boarding school for Dylan. Strangely, Alyssa was able to get maid service, at no cost, other than some time sharing for Antonio. And they all lived .....:ROFLMAO::devilish:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are we heading for another 1000+ renders again?
December?

Congrats everyone, this confirmed it, we went from 3 updates a year with half a day (1 day and a half) each to 2 updates a year with a third of a day each (not even 1 day).
Shame.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sam and Dylan are no longer best buds as the ensuing fight over access to the telescope pushes it over the edge of the railing to crash below in many pieces. Dylan then uses his new found Pygmy Norris abilities to punch Sam. However, Sam quickly grabs a spool of replacement string for his base and instinctively stretches it so Dylan garrotes his hand. Dylan then judo chops Sam on the head causing temporary amnesia. Sam only remembers he is in love with someone named Parker. He quickly wraps Dylan's hand, places the parts on ice and rushes him to the hospital. Meanwhile Sophia and Nathalie are cleaning every inch of the bedroom (every inch) and are completely unaware of the commotion. Sam waits as the surgeon repairs Dylan's hand and then whisks him away to a Dude ranch on the other side of the airport where he nurses Dylan back to health. Weeks later Liam suddenly realizes that every room in the house is sparkling clean, all the laundry and dishes are perfectly done and Sophia has not spoken to him once since she announced she was contemplating boarding school for Dylan. Strangely, Alyssa was able to get maid service, at no cost, other than some time sharing for Antonio. And they all lived .....:ROFLMAO::devilish:
Well Ellie has already mentioned how nice and quiet the house is and Dylan hasn't even been at boarding school for 24 hours

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sam's concert is being held in a rocker bar so where did this beach thing come from?I am just curious

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sam's concert is being held in a rocker bar so where did this beach thing come from?I am just curious
Someone suggested that after the concert, Sem would take Sofia to a secluded place on the ocean shore.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes