Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
depends on which country you are living ;)
Sometimes ground floor == first floor.

Anyway, the last floor is where the bedrooms are (Sophia's balcony), the ground floor is where the kitchen and other rooms are.
The floor in the middle, the one with the balcony and the stairs giving on the pool should be the one left unused.

I think in the game he's considering 1st floor as the ground floor. I don't know what's the convention in germany or if he is using the US convention. I always get confused!
Ok so we all agree that there is at least 1 floor we know nothing about.Agreed

Reactions: nexer and xxxorro

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Anyway, the last floor is where the bedrooms are (Sophia's balcony), the ground floor is where the kitchen and other rooms are.
The floor in the middle, the one with the balcony and the stairs giving on the pool should be the one left unused.

I think in the game he's considering 1st floor as the ground floor. I don't know what's the convention in germany or if he is using the US convention. I always get confused!
This one is below the bathroom
1625435557717.png
1625435718068.png
1625435805263.png

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 1281172
Listen guys, let's say it's not a big deal, if between the inside and the outside everything doesn't match perfectly. :cool:

As long as Nat & Sophia can find a bed :sneaky:
True and they do have 3 beds,I think
They lay down in the first bed, but it was too hard. Then she lay in the second bed, but it was too soft. Then she lay down in the third bed and it was just right.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Nathalie/Sophia event is 10% bigger than Aiden's last event but since it happens in the house at least he will not have to use new locations unless it all happens on the 2nd floor,where Nathalie got changed the last time.
The Sam event is the one that bothers me the most at 35%
I believe, With no rational other than pulling it outta my A$$, that the Sam event will hit 400+renders by itself. Overall I expect the update to exceed 1000+ renders

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Talcum Powder

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Ok so we all agree that there is at least 1 floor we know nothing about.Agreed
Or is it like the Diablo Canyon nuke plant where the two reactors were mirror images and the contractor thought he could just flip the blueprint over and do the secong plant- Ooops he started it upside down. took them months to discover the buffoonery and longer to rip out all the concrete and rebar.

Is that what Sophia's house is like and if so, why does Liam not sign the whole crappy design over to Morello for payment. It would be the easy way out and Morello would have to walk down the hall to the can. Also Neil would have to fly straight since he is next to a mob boss, the pygmy can be sent to boarding school, Ellie can start college early so into the dorm, Andy and Cathy need to sublet a room so Sophia and Liam move in or just Liam as Sophia moves in with Antonio, I mean Alyssa.;):LOL:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Last update's dialogue was a bit worse than the previous updates..
A bit much of over explaining and some very cringy takes, especially these ones.

You were expecting something other than cringe from an Aiden event?
Is a good wife supposed to do lewd things with her maid ? :4Head:
The GW Threesome, yeah. It's even hinted at during the last GW event in Liam's office.
I miss Patricia too :cry:
View attachment 1280926 View attachment 1280930

Playable day 15 it's so far away :oops:
Patricia's next event is on day 14.
I don't know if this is asked before.. But the model used for 'Nathalie' looks like Katie from Katie's corruption... Are they same or some different asset?
They're different. Katie is based on Summer for GF3 & I think Nathalie might be Melisande, also a Daz model of the same generation but don't quote me on this.
Nathalie is . No clue who Katie is.
no dick in the pussy so is not cheating :ROFLMAO:.
That's Patricia's rule, not Sophia's. Did we ever find out if dildos count?
I havent played the latest update of AWAM yet, is it worth it? Will i get blue balled again?
Latest update is a bit of a sausage fest.

I think in the game he's considering 1st floor as the ground floor. I don't know what's the convention in Germany or if he is using the US convention. I always get confused!
When I was dreaming of the ladder thing I was pointing at the middle floor
The guest room that Nathalie changes in on her first day is on the middle floor. But to my knowledge that's the only part of the middle floor we've seen so far.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You were expecting something other than cringe from an Aiden event?

The GW Threesome, yeah. It's even hinted at during the last GW event in Liam's office.

Patricia's next event is on day 14.

Nathalie is . No clue who Katie is.

That's Patricia's rule, not Sophia's.

Latest update is a bit of a sausage fest.

The guest room that Nathalie changes in on her first day is on the middle floor. But to my knowledge that's the only part of the middle floor we've seen so far.
"Middle Floor" :ROFLMAO: So diplomatic of you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was so shocked by what the translators shared on this forum a few days before the release that now when I see things like what's below I just can't help but feel ... hard to say exactly what the feeling is, actually. Just that as a self-professed perfectionist these are incredibly sloppy mistakes.

No person speaking out loud would start two consecutive sentences with "And your ..." - people just don't speak that way.
No matter how tasty someone's nipples are, they can't "looks", they can only "look".
Aiden is supposedly upper class, he would never say "You got ..." he'd say "You've got ..."

View attachment 1281398

View attachment 1281399
Aiden saying that Sophia has "baby Soft skin" is the worrying part for me, Aiden+Babies don't go together :ROFLMAO:
Aiden+Sophia=babies, GOD HELP US

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Aiden saying that Sophia has "baby Soft skin" is the worrying part for me, Aiden+Babies don't go together :ROFLMAO:
Aiden+Sophia=babies, GOD HELP US
Yet, ironically, with far less risk than with Dylan. Before anybody starts, I'm not advocating pregnancy for the MC, with anyone at all. (Altho,' if it had to happen Dylan would be last on my list for all kinds of reasons).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yet, ironically, with far less risk than with Dylan. Before anybody starts, I'm not advocating pregnancy for the MC, with anyone at all. (Altho,' if it had to happen Dylan would be last on my list for all kinds of reasons).
Considering Sophia wants another kid, I do wonder how she'd explain getting pregnant for those playing the route where Sophia isn't sleeping with Liam

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Considering Sophia wants another kid, I do wonder how she'd explain getting pregnant for those playing the route where Sophia isn't sleeping with Liam
Uhm, the playable days are like 18 left and unless L&P decides to do some massive time jumps then she would never have to explain. At the current production rate, at least not in our lifetime.;):LOL:

• Haha
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes