Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Whatever occurs in the future, it's definitely a good idea to write some characters out. It's such an easy way to speed things up. My continued support for Bennett & Larry notwithstanding, (especially Larry, hats off to him, I say).

IMO, Patricia &/or Sophia should ring up & cancel the museum date. It would be realistic & it must have happened to us all at some point. Those two sisters are way out of Jason & Haru's league, so what's going to happen anyway?
If I had to guess the museum date will be a hybrid of the art lecture from Xavier and the art history lessons on offer from the museum trip from Light of my Life (another fantastic, and fantastically slow re: development time, game).

Reactions: t3alqdansam

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Nathalie/Sophia event is 10% bigger than Aiden's last event but since it happens in the house at least he will not have to use new locations unless it all happens on the 2nd floor,where Nathalie got changed the last time.
The Sam event is the one that bothers me the most at 35%
I don't believe it will stay at 35%.

Reactions: legolasbaler

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I don't know if this is asked before.. But the model used for 'Nathalie' looks like Katie from Katie's corruption... Are they same or some different asset?
They're different. Katie is based on Summer for GF3 & I think Nathalie might be Melisande, also a Daz model of the same generation but don't quote me on this.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We all agree that the second floor is where there are the bedrooms, the two bathrooms, ... ?

Because we can see the balcony (wrought iron) of Sophia's room in front of Sam's room. No ?
View attachment 1281150

In fact, it is the first floor that we know nothing about (maybe just the office but i'm not sure).
1625434724390.png
The office is on the same level as the kitchen

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
We all agree that the second floor is where there are the bedrooms, the two bathrooms, ... ?

Because we can see the balcony (wrought iron) of Sophia's room in front of Sam's room. No ?
View attachment 1281150

In fact, it is the first floor that we know nothing about (maybe just the office but i'm not sure).
depends on which country you are living ;)
Sometimes ground floor == first floor.

Anyway, the last floor is where the bedrooms are (Sophia's balcony), the ground floor is where the kitchen and other rooms are.
The floor in the middle, the one with the balcony and the stairs giving on the pool should be the one left unused.

I think in the game he's considering 1st floor as the ground floor. I don't know what's the convention in Germany or if he is using the US convention. I always get confused!
When I was dreaming of the ladder thing I was pointing at the middle floor

Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes