Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Only if it is a normal event and not somethin

Not really-did you forget the update before last one?Or the one before that?How we ended with events with more than 500 renders that was suppose to be no more than 200?
Only one event in entirety is 500+ renders. That is the yoga event paired with the shower after it along with Dylan's perspective. The next biggest is Julia Ellie Sophia around 379 and third is Aiden task 3 at 299 renders.

This statement is not in his defense though, since he has really ballooned certain events recently in the game. Every subsequent day is having more renders than previous, which is a reason to worry.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Surrogacy for as an erotic event / thought for Sophia? An impossible thought for me. Not for a woman who wants a child herself! And to sell a surrogate motherhood as an erotic event that you discuss in the evening between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. when the men are there is totally unbelievable. Women would figure out something like that among themselves first.
Since Cathy is also invited on the Good-Wife Route, I no longer believe in planning a bachelorette party for Cathy and Andrew. An evening together or a weekend for both couples is more believable and easier to tell on the Filthy and Good-Wife routes. Only that the course and the outcome are slightly different on both routes. For example, an erotic photo event with both women would be conceivable as one of the highlights of the evening. Something that the children can discover 20 years later in their parents' photo album :).
One more thought on Bennett and Aiden. I will definitely play both cases if Sophia has the choice to rush Morello into one of the two if she demands the favor. Aiden's face after talking to Morello should be priceless. A mixture of fear and disbelief that Sophia knows the most powerful mafia boss in town and he owes her a favor.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Agree

However this is the first time, I think, that there has been such a 'slip'.

If that happens again, we know L&P will get a lot of 'scuds' in his face on this thread, not just by the 'supposed rats'.

For my part, I will therefore 'judge' him on his deeds. He may have some leeway.

But if there’s nothing really hot at the next event, I’ll leave : it's not a criticism of artistic choices, but for me, after almost 4 years & above 9400 renderings, stay on 'one step forward, one step back' : this is no longer possible.
So different are the opinions of what a "really hot event" is. For me, the Aiden event was incredibly hot, except for the appearance of Aiden. Many of the pictures were a feast for the eyes and one really only regretted that the observer's position could not be changed at will. For me, the path to the sexual event is more important than the event itself. Only the path and how it is told makes a sexual event really hot in the end. Otherwise I could watch a piston in a cylinder move. And for me that includes "two steps forward and one step back".

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This from L&P? Shame, 2 of those 3 could have had great story arcs. I had some hopes for Larry. This game is in danger of becoming FUBAR & probably will be by the time we get to the newly reconstructed Aiden, (May-July '22?), as the "rebel without a cause" of Northtown High, giving & receiving naughty tasks with his minimum hang-ups teacher. "You're tearing me apart......"
A quote from L&P stated that the reason for Bennett/Neil/museum guys not being in the poll was because they have small events and we already know that the Bennett saga is coming to an end.
Since Larry/Tyler/DeShawn are also not in the poll can we assume that they have the same fate?

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
I do not think so,
it could be just a dialogue to open up to future events.
how close and intimate are sophia and nathalie now?
Well Sophia does know Natalie is very into her so it shouldn't take much to move it forward!! I agree with most on here it's time to move it along!! These baby steps are getting old quick!! Disappointed in waiting 6 months for that last update with just 1 breast exposed and squeezed and alot of sausage!!! I'm hoping 150 is filled with alot of Vajayjay!!!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Only one event in entirety is 500+ renders. That is the yoga event paired with the shower after it along with Dylan's perspective. The next biggest is Julia Ellie Sophia around 379 and third is Aiden task 3 at 299 renders.

This statement is not in his defense though, since he has really ballooned certain events recently in the game. Every subsequent day is having more renders than previous, which is a reason to worry.
You obviously didn't understand we are talking not for this update,but the previous ones.

Reactions: legolasbaler

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Nathalie knows that Sophia wants her. She noticed that Sophia looked at her several times especially when she undressed or she was cleaning...
View attachment 1280532 View attachment 1280533 View attachment 1280534
That's why Nathalie teased more Sophia.
View attachment 1280535
Sophia knows that Nathalie is masturbating while thinking of her.
View attachment 1280537

Sophia was very excited and masturbated when she saw Nathalie doing it.
View attachment 1280539

And Nathalie's desire has been growing for almost two weeks...

But if nothing happens then it's 10 steps back and nothing will happen until 2 years.
ok, but go by: knowing that I'm interested in ending up in bed, with the times of L&P ....

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
A quote from L&P stated that the reason for Bennett/Neil/museum guys not being in the poll was because they have small events and we already know that the Bennett saga is coming to an end.
Since Larry/Tyler/DeShawn are also not in the poll can we assume that they have the same fate?
DeShawn comes with vicky. :cry:i hope we can pick a sophie/Vicky solo path.
Natalie is the only lesbian option left for a good wife path :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes