hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Everything is possible, but we would go from nothing at all, to a swinger plan. It's more than a big gap. It would be a big break in the rhythm in the game.

I remain on my idea of a child.
Cathy and Andy want a child and one of them can't, they'll ask Liam and Sophia for help... I think more of a problem on the Andy side... We will know the outcome in the next update.
(People can send me flowers, or throw me rotten tomatoes at this time)

I believe that if Marie sleeps with Dylan, she will also have a relationship with Ellie.
Because Ellie is too shy, she needs a confident person like Marie, we can have a threesome with Dylan Marie Ellie and I think that Patricia will play a decisive role.

'It's not like Liam lasts long anyway.' totally agree :LOL:
Marie was the only one at the yoga event who acted like an adult. Each of the other women acted like a horny teenage girl. And Dylan anyway. She has shown no apparent interest in lesbian sex for me. I know that this is difficult to imagine for us everyone here.
She found Dylan cute and naturally handled his sexual desires. Marie would be the right friend for Dylan because he would have to work hard to get on par with her.
I don't see a threesome with Elli or Sophia. I can't even see that Sophia would have a chance with her.

Reactions: Michael Rawson

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
But imagine if it is Cathy that can't have a child. And even better if that scenario is not revealed straight away.

So the four of them get together. The expensive bottle of run / brandy / whatever is opened and a few shorts knocked back as the hosts try to relax their guests. Then Andy / Cathy drop the baby bombshell idea. Liam assumes or infers that Andy is the one who is firing blanks. Thinks he will be able to have sex with Cathy without Sophia thinking he is cheating. Liam pretends to reluctantly agree but inwardly he can't wait. Sophia goes along with this as she know how much it means to their dear friends, and plus she has had a few drinks.

Then Cathy let's slip that she is barren. Liam realises his error. Liam is caught between his natural jealousy and the fact that he had just previously agreed to. Sophia realises that Andy had in fact been complimenting her the whole evening and she thinks, why not, especially as Liam already agreed.

Again - all from my own twisted mind. But L&P is free to use it if he so desires!!
:)
Basically I have no real desire to see Liam have sex with anybody, but always up for Sophia getting some love action!
The problem is that Sophia really wants a child on her own, as it has been discussed multiple times with Liam.
I don't think she will agree with that.
And if anything, if you need a surrogate mother I think you usually look for a younger one (less risks etc)

Everything is possible, but we would go from nothing at all, to a swinger plan. It's more than a big gap. It would be a big break in the rhythm in the game.

I remain on my idea of a child.
Cathy and Andy want a child and one of them can't, they'll ask Liam and Sophia for help... I think more of a problem on the Andy side... We will know the outcome in the next update.
(People can send me flowers, or throw me rotten tomatoes at this time)

I believe that if Marie sleeps with Dylan, she will also have a relationship with Ellie.
Because Ellie is too shy, she needs a confident person like Marie, we can have a threesome with Dylan Marie Ellie and I think that Patricia will play a decisive role.

'It's not like Liam lasts long anyway.' totally agree :LOL:
I don't think the event will be about swinging, whether it is explicitly talking about it (they will probably just ask them to be the best man and woman and to organize the bachelor(ette) party) or actually doing it. You are right, it won't be coherent and consistent with the rest of the game.
The event instead could just start to pave the way to a future swinging path, by introducing a bit better the characters, maybe refreshing some memories of old events etc. Set the wheels in motion for later. But no "action", even because this PD has been quite dense already!

And, in case, that is for the GW. It is still to see if the event will be different according to Sophia's choice of meeting Aiden or not, and Liam peeking at Cathy.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Marie was the only one at the yoga event who acted like an adult. Each of the other women acted like a horny teenage girl. And Dylan anyway. She has shown no apparent interest in lesbian sex for me. I know that this is difficult to imagine for us everyone here.
She found Dylan cute and naturally handled his sexual desires. Marie would be the right friend for Dylan because he would have to work hard to get on par with her.
I don't see a threesome with Elli or Sophia. I can't even see that Sophia would have a chance with her.
I suspect if there is a reason for Marie to dump her boyfriend and pursue Dylan, it would be that he's a blank slate, and yeah, would need to work to pursue her. And it would be good for him because she's experienced and confident enough to know what women like.

Don't see a threesome with Ellie or Sophia either. Both would be too concerned with the damage to reputation if the third spilt the beans.

Reactions: Old Dog and hzjujk
Jul 1, 2021
i have the same problem. had written to killjoys and only got a stupid answer. hope that i get a correct answer this time . want dylan to win.
I'll hold him .. vit even does everything according to the instructions, he should have a high chance of winning .. right? and now he can't do anything for 1 hit and he is a Welshman on the ground .. very ungracious towards him .. others, for example, Sam or Zach, do not make serious vishey, and Sofia is already gatov for them to spread the legs of this bitch .. only Dylan tries to convince Dakaza that she is more important to him than a woman who needs to be fucked.. I think that this is a problem and the plot in the game is huge not spravidlivast in accordance with the requirements for it

Jul 1, 2021
someone was able to win in the scenes where Dylan needs to defeat the homeless in the park so that he can prove to Sofia how important she is to him

Jul 1, 2021
someone was able to win in the scenes where Dylan needs to defeat the homeless in the park so that he can prove to Sofia how important she is to him

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Only by cheating, which is why I suspect the people playing on Android are having so much trouble. Just to see Dylan groping Sophia's butt, and we've already seen butt-groping in other routes. In the Ellie route they're even both naked.

Reactions: Sonny86

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Only by cheating, which is why I suspect the people playing on Android are having so much trouble. Just to see Dylan groping Sophia's butt, and we've already seen butt-groping in other routes. In the Ellie route they're even both naked.
The butt-groping was new as Sophia was basically comfortable having Dylan feel her up. Also it will most likely lead to him giving her a massage in the future which would make it easier for them to get closer physically. Something probably along the lines of her thinking he already saw her breasts so why not let him massage them.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I stopped referring to Dylan as Dyldo when he owned up to fucking things all to hell.
And not in a fun way, for people that missed that scene.

He has moments where he's not repugnant troll and some moments of "I can't believe he said that. Gotta fast-forward a bit now." He's a mix-bag of a character at the moment. So far he has two sub-arcs that I fear are going to be consigned to Oblivion.

The start of Sam's blackmail route was just plain creepy. Getting a basketboner while blocking Sophia. That alone was enough for me to not want to do anything that involves him. I did continue playing that story for a bit but once I saw what results, I decided "Nope". I'll go to his concert, sure. But if comes down to choice between that and Sophia having some moments with some of the other girls, then "Sorry, Sam. Because boobies."

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I stopped referring to Dylan as Dyldo when he owned up to fucking things all to hell.
And not in a fun way, for people that missed that scene.

He has moments where he's not repugnant troll and some moments of "I can't believe he said that. Gotta fast-forward a bit now." He's a mix-bag of a character at the moment. So far he has two sub-arcs that I fear are going to be consigned to Oblivion.

The start of Sam's blackmail route was just plain creepy. Getting a basketboner while blocking Sophia. That alone was enough for me to not want to do anything that involves him. I did continue playing that story for a bit but once I saw what results, I decided "Nope". I'll go to his concert, sure. But if comes down to choice between that and Sophia having some moments with some of the other girls, then "Sorry, Sam. Because boobies."
For me, it really comes down to: can I get this content elsewhere? For which the inevitable result is, yes, with more boobs and less dick. And for being a heterosexual male, I really don't want to see some little neckbeard (if he'd even able to grow man-hair) to have a chance with the LI I like. The less dick I have to see that ain't mine the better.

Which I think is why I'm such a proponent of the Marie or Amber route for Dylan. I find Neil despicable, so the opportunity for Dylan to sneak in and steal Amber amuses me. Even the idea of Dylan moving in next door and Jules moving in with Ellie. Dylan gets his MILF action, and Ellie gets her OTP. Win-win as far as I'm concerned.

And yes, not following the Dylan/Sophia route increases the chances of Ellie getting naked. "Because boobies".

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I will wait for the first percentage estimates for each event.

Update 0.150
(Afternoon)
1) Nathalie​
2) Dylan/Ellie (very small side event)​
3) A little bonus storyline with Sophia (with interesting options for later)​
(Evening)
4) Sam​
5) Cathy & Andy apartment​

2, 3 and 5 shouldn't be very big, TBC.

Moreover, it's possible that L&P will change the way he delivers if he manages to finalize his online update system.
For example, deliver the 'afternoon' part as soon as it is done. This would make it possible not to wait too long before having new content.

In fact, I see a lot of (others) possibilities, I hope that some good decisions will be made.
Yeah,did you remember that last update 3 of the events should be really small?
Well they all turned to be way bigger than expected,like 4-5 times bigger.
As I said above, 2 months to do Sam's concert is possible, right ?
Only if it is a normal event and not something massive with 500+ renders(some people are expecting this event to be even 1000 renders).

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2021
people I'm yeginstviny kago has a problem with the scene where Dylan should win without domny in the park ... or does everyone who plays on the android version have such a problem

Jul 1, 2021
you want to say that in the android versions, Dylan is not like he can't win because of these problems, right?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As I said above, 2 months to do Sam's concert is possible, right ?
Only if it is a normal event and not somethin
Agree

However this is the first time, I think, that there has been such a 'slip'.

If that happens again, we know L&P will get a lot of 'scuds' in his face on this thread, not just by the 'supposed rats'.

For my part, I will therefore 'judge' him on his deeds. He may have some leeway.

But if there’s nothing really hot at the next event, I’ll leave : it's not a criticism of artistic choices, but for me, after almost 4 years & above 9400 renderings, stay on 'one step forward, one step back' : this is no longer possible.
Not really-did you forget the update before last one?Or the one before that?How we ended with events with more than 500 renders that was suppose to be no more than 200?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes