Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Yes I know but hey now L&P has all the matérial it needs.
I don't think he's expecting more. No adjustment and problem due to its new material.
You could say now that everything is "ok".
Let's give him (us) a small chance to believe it.
why are you so mean Dr.Fapalot? Do I have to shake the Red Orangina? :ROFLMAO:
Mean???? I don't think I'm mean. I'm just basing my reasoning off his prior comments of what he said he's going to do versus what he actually does. Has he ever follow through on anything he said he does? A prime example, which is being beaten to death, is the quicker updates.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Mean???? I don't think I'm mean. I'm just basing my reasoning off his prior comments of what he said he's going to do versus what he actually does. Has he ever follow through on anything he said he does? A prime example, which is being beaten to death, is the quicker updates.
I know somebody who I would like to see being beaten to death,dam so much for being nice :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I cannot find the reference and maybe I'm remembering it wrong. But didn't he say that the update button takes more time to develop and he will finish this PD as usual and then he will started a Chapter 2 with the update system? Again, I could have dreamt it, I don't want to spread false rumours ;)

For the beach event, if it is really happening at sunset it could be another lighting nightmare, but I let the experts have a say on it.
But since it happens to the beach, maybe the dress code will be... bikini only? (for the ladies, of course ;) )
Wait, are you saying that Dylan will have to turn in his bikini? Not sure if he will be able to handle that level of transition.:devilish:;):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes