Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I see wide, I put 2 months for the concert of Sam.
Wow Aidens event only took a month to do and he used an already made up asset with some extras put in.
If it is a beech event then he has loads and loads of assets to pick from.

Last edited:

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
I will wait for the first percentage estimates for each event.

Update 0.150
(Afternoon)
1) Nathalie​
2) Dylan/Ellie (very small side event)​
3) A little bonus storyline with Sophia (with interesting options for later)​
(Evening)
4) Sam​
5) Cathy & Andy apartment​

2, 3 and 5 shouldn't be very big, TBC.

Moreover, it's possible that L&P will change the way he delivers if he manages to finalize his online update system.
For example, deliver the 'afternoon' part as soon as it is done. This would make it possible not to wait too long before having new content.

In fact, I see a lot of (others) possibilities, I hope that some good decisions will be made.
Apollo and where did you get 5?
Yes, I skipped; (

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I will wait for the first percentage estimates for each event.

Update 0.150
(Afternoon)
1) Nathalie​
2) Dylan/Ellie (very small side event)​
3) A little bonus storyline with Sophia (with interesting options for later)​
(Evening)
4) Sam​
5) Cathy & Andy apartment​

2, 3 and 5 shouldn't be very big, TBC.

Moreover, it's possible that L&P will change the way he delivers if he manages to finalize his online update system.
For example, deliver the 'afternoon' part as soon as it is done. This would make it possible not to wait too long before having new content.

In fact, I see a lot of (others) possibilities, I hope that some good decisions will be made.
I cannot find the reference and maybe I'm remembering it wrong. But didn't he say that the update button takes more time to develop and he will finish this PD as usual and then he will started a Chapter 2 with the update system? Again, I could have dreamt it, I don't want to spread false rumours ;)

For the beach event, if it is really happening at sunset it could be another lighting nightmare, but I let the experts have a say on it.
But since it happens to the beach, maybe the dress code will be... bikini only? (for the ladies, of course ;) )

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I cannot find the reference and maybe I'm remembering it wrong. But didn't he say that the update button takes more time to develop and he will finish this PD as usual and then he will started a Chapter 2 with the update system? Again, I could have dreamt it, I don't want to spread false rumours ;)

For the beach event, if it is really happening at sunset it could be another lighting nightmare, but I let the experts have a say on it.
But since it happens to the beach, maybe the dress code will be... bikini only? (for the ladies, of course ;) )
UPDATEONE.PNG

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
V0.150 end of October / beginning of November (see end of November) it's possible with 4 events.
If L&P is just moving forward and not trying to further improve the quality, I think that's largely doable.

Please no comment on milking etc, I am aware of all this no need to add more otherwise we are going in circles.
Thank you friends :)
Possible possibly, but maybe unlikely. Remember the evening event is suppose to be a major event and the only major event of the P.D until he adjusted the Aiden event. If he decides to treat that event like the Aiden one, then roughly expect the same time frame for production.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Possible possibly, but maybe unlikely. Remember the evening event is suppose to be a major event and the only major event of the P.D until he adjusted the Aiden event. If he decides to treat that event like the Aiden one, then roughly expect the same time frame for production.
As I said above, 2 months to do Sam's concert is possible, right ?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
As I said above, 2 months to do Sam's concert is possible, right ?
That depends on L&P. Do you remember his quote about creating scenes??? He said he doesn't know how many renders he will need until he starts to create the scene and the quantity of the renders is a byproduct of the quality. So look at the Aiden event renders and see how long it took him to do that as a best guess estimate. Plus you will need to factor in the other events, and How big the render count is going to be since those events will follow the same quoted principle about renders.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That depends on L&P. Do you remember his quote about creating scenes??? He said he doesn't know how many renders he will need until he starts to create the scene and the quantity of the renders is a byproduct of the quality. So look at the Aiden event renders and see how long it took him to do that as a best guess estimate. Plus you will need to factor in the other events, and How big the render count is going to be since those events will follow the same quoted principle about renders.
Will it be another 10% leeway on this update?

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Liam "Well, I don't think I'll manage till earlier than 9 or 10 p.m."
Liam "If that isn't too late."
Cathy "Nah, it's okay. We're on vacation here anyway!"
Cathy "So, we'll wait for you then between 9 and 10 at our apartment!"
I wonder if that is the alternative scene if you don't follow "The other guy" path.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Yes I know but hey now L&P has all the material it needs.
I don't think he's expecting more. No adjustment and problem due to its new material.
You could say now that everything is "ok".
Let's give him (us) a small chance to believe it.
why are you so mean Dr.Fapalot? :cry:
Do I have to shake the Red Orangina? :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes