t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Salty?! haha This coming from the guy who just labeled everyone who supports L&P as ball lickers :rolleyes: Real mature. You must have scoured grade schools across the country to come up with that one :LUL:

In any case your post just proves my point. You avoid most of what I said, give no examples to back up what you're saying and instead say I'm a white-knight just because I support L&P. That's not stating an opinion, that's you throwing a tantrum like a child.
A note MT. I used this fascinating application called "IGNORE" on 'viper whatever' and it really cleaned up the chat. I mean, it is not like I ended up missing anything. He is like a broken record. Just Sayin'.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
It's actually the other way around. Whenever someone voices anything bad regarding the development of this game, there you and some others go jumping right away to defend LP.
No point in arguing with them dude. These are the same people who even if they were homeless and broke, not even being able to afford internet to even look at L&P Patreon. They would still defend L&P decision's to take a 100 years for each update which amounted to nothing.

alibek

Feb 17, 2018
Nah the game is dead. It was good in the begginig now she`s jsut a whore showing off tits left and right. No animations no vids just plain pics for 4 years and 4 gb deaddest thing to do for ur patreons. Thank god i`m not one of them. Just imagine wasting so much money waiting on a new release and getting this shit. I mean hwo dumb u can be to support this shit for years. If u don`t know where to put ur money support GeeSeki "A town ucnowored" best dev i`ve seen and iteracted so far

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Well if you stated legitimate examples on issues with the game before, then why is it so hard for you to state them now? Is it really that hard to repeat a few sentences that you made earlier? Telling me to search for them tells me you really have nothing which I am not surprised by.

Not quite. Ankle-biter is an actual term used to describe someone who is like a child or irritant. Someone who usually can't affect the change they want or be noticed so they resort to being a nuisance to others. Hence biting at people's ankles. See? The more you know, the smarter you'll grow ;)
Ball licker is also not a literal term. I'm surprised you did not know it. But hey, the more you know, the smarter you'll grow ;)

As for my posts, since apparently you can't use a forum search, here's one from the many I wrote in the past couple of years warning about the problems of this VN's development. Even die-hard fans who used to be in your position eventually gave in and started agreeing with me. In time it'll happen the same with the BLs, they all come around once they see that this VN is going for abandonment.

After checking the last post on patreon -in my opinion very disrespectful - at this point it's all a joke and for me it's the last month I'm financially supporting this project.
It's disrespectful to ask people for 38.5$ to access a poll 1 week away from the end of the month before the release and to those who supported 5 months of excuses and subpar teasers.

He spends 6 months not delivering anything except for some mild teasers + the last teaser that was just a bullshit teaser for a whole month (April) of patronage. Constantly changing the deadline from a 3 month update to an april update, then may and finally june release date.

Says he can't deliver a dylan/sophia teaser because of patreon.
Fast forward one month, apparently delivering a teaser for dylan/sophia is ok.

And guess what? Its a 38.5$ poll (anyone remember the whoops teaser? yeah not worth it) :ROFLMAO:
Couple that with not posting anything significant in April and it's real classy pushing patrons supporting you for 6 months with 0 in return, to pledge to the higher tier right before the month ends (and not an update month!) only to vote on a poll.

For those interested and thinking about supporting: Why am I stopping support on this project and what will I tell anyone that asks me if he deserves support?
I always said I would stop supporting this as soon as I thought the dev wasn't working on this as I thought he was so:

There's one big pro: Render quality. It's great. Story isn't bad at all, good balance and good in-game pace.
Now, for the development:
  • Updates getting more time to get done for less content
    • 6 months for a third of a day
    • 5.5 renders per day done on average (getting worse per update)
    • Less scenes per year as we move forward
    • More and more excuses from the dev (every update has an excuse to get delayed)

• Patron goals mean 0 to this dev.
  • Every way of speeding up development get's tossed to the bin, every way of slowing it down gets considered.

• Incapable of sticking to a plan
    • Development just unravells 50% (or more) more than expected all the time

• Wont hire/ask for help even on stuff that cant be leaked (with excuses that don't make any sense)
    • Doesn't want a person who knows less than him because it will get in the way
    • Doesn't want a person who knows the same as him as "its just another him"
    • Can't handover translation despite suposedly having the script written for ages now
      • Clearly there's no script until it gets to the P&T stage

• Constant exaggerations to magnify his work:
    • There's no script beforehand hence why every update gets 50-100% more renders and no translation is possible in the CS/R stage. Why lie about this?
    • Expressions arent " meticously made by hand" they're made by marketplace presets such as Z MIE Packs // VGC Packs //SE02 // GR etc. (hence why the MC doesn't even look like herself in some renders ( just check the renders in the prison)) Does it get tweaked here and there? Of course, as everyone does it. Are they made from scratch "meticously by hand"? Come on. MC had 20 different faces by now, that doesn't happen if you're tweaking facial features by hand because it won't go overboard. Again, why say they are done "meticously buy hand"? Get a grip.
    • Dforce is used sometimes and only on clothes, not everywhere like he mentions like there's some huge big simulation going on. And this is why you see clipping of models on furniture etc from time to time, which again, its normal(and no one cares about it), but don't come here tell us how everything is dforced simulated and that perfectionist obsessed talk and what not.
    • Are we suposed to believe he just went ahead and post processed exactly 100 (10%) renders everyday for the past 10 days?
      • It does look more like lightroom than photoshop and if that's the case, lightroom is a basically preset factory, basically once they're set and worked on, it's done quickly as you can group the scene by lightset and you can't change preset per lightset, else it'll look off. If that's the case, 100 renders is lazy work.
At this point, based on this, my (and others') possible theories are:
  1. He doesn't work on this as much as he says he does hence why he tries to make it sound the hardest thing ever and not accepting help from anyone.
  2. He works as much time he says he does but he's the slowest most unorganized dev in this space (I doubt it, renders have too much quality for him not to know what he's doing).
  3. He works on this as much time he says he does and he wraps it up in half the time he says he does and just stretches it out to see where he can bring patrons without too much work.
I think it's nr 1 so my pledge is paused next month. I'll return if I ever see this getting developed at a good pace or if I see the dev actually trying to make development faster and being honest with its patrons. The money means nothing to me, but I'm not supporting something that I think the dev isn't fully commited to or as commited as he says he is.

I'll be downloading it like everyone here and playing because I like the story and the renders but until the Dev starts actually working on it or taking steps to address the fact he would need to develop this until 2045 at the current pace, my financial support ends here.
If you need help using the forum's search function to check for more posts for the last couple of years stating the issues with this VN, let us know.

Oh and to add to all those reasons, let's add the "translation of 43 pages of msword took 20 days, at a rate of 2.15 pages per day". Anyone believing this guy works non stop 12h a day (like he says he does) is out of their mind.
And he still hasn't adressed the fact that at this rate, this VN will take 20+ years to finish. Doomed for abandonment, with a few teasers each month to maintain patrons in paying, just like ttll's "Come Inside".

With a hard-working/organized dev/team this would be the best solution but I'm pretty sure we're gonna go from 4 to 6 months development for half a day after this update.
This post above is from august 2020. It even got worse, 6 months development for a third of a day is the current rate.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I wonder what kind of relationship Zach and his mother Allisa have ?.. is he fucking her ? hehe, it would be fun to see, for example, how Sofia unwittingly comes to visit them and sees how Zach fucks Allisa ))
I don't think that happens, but sophia might still find out something going on between Zac and Alyssa (massages maybe?) that could take her one step further with Dylan.
Alyssa may reveal to sophia that when she gets massages from Zac, she always notices his erections and ... helps him.
so sophia might be more likely to do the same thing with Dylan

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
Sigh.. About the vote I never understand how can be Dylan more favourite than Ellie. :FacePalm: . I really think that many dylan's "fans" create news account and vote again and again for him. I hope this isn't the part where Ellie's priority is reduced for more content of him.
[/QUOTstraight sex viewer are more than gay

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I don't think that happens, but sophia might still find out something going on between Zac and Alyssa (massages maybe?) that could take her one step further with Dylan.
Alyssa may reveal to sophia that when she gets massages from Zac, she always notices his erections and ... helps him.
Who knows, maybe it was Zac who taught Alyssa the technique of orgasm by massaging the palms of her hands;)

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
I'm waiting for another play date with Dylan, Zac, Sophia and Alyssa!! Where the boys go out to play while ladies discuss such things and turn to Antonio for continuation of last play date. Then boys come home early and find Alyssa and Sophia and join in the fun. Mixing it all up!!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes