Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Though I would like development time to speed up a bit, I don't want it to come at the cost any of routes currently in the game / planned for the game.
In the end, I'll settle on just waiting to see what happens.
Some of the content in here is amazing while others seem a little forced.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Sigh.. About the vote I never understand how can be Dylan more favourite than Ellie. :FacePalm: . I really think that many dylan's "fans" create news account and vote again and again for him. I hope this isn't the part where Ellie's priority is reduced for more content of him.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sigh.. About the vote I never understand how can be Dylan more favourite than Ellie. :FacePalm: . I really think that many dylan's "fans" create news account and vote again and again for him. I hope this isn't the part where Ellie's priority is reduced for more content of him.
There is only a 12 vote difference the two.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
:LOL: :ROFLMAO::sick:
SO WHY YOU AND KILL JOY AND COUPLE OTHERS REPORTING COMMENTS AND ADMIN DELETING THE TRUTH BOUT GAME ??

Why you hide them if L&P is not a liar ??

I've post several comments (since my boyfriend work as an assist-video montage manager in studio) about HOW LONG RENDERING taking time , how much time you need for scripts and why there is no ANY ANIMATION in this game ,but yet admin leaves your craps and lies , but deleting SMART things, honest comments, realistic reviews and ratings ??

Dude, there is low kind of human being but WORST KIND ARE THOSE who work for others to spread lies and try to make other ppl stupid and hide TRUTH.
Biggest insult here is to try to make other ppl fools by deleting or reporting their comments about facts.

I never had any problem with any developer you can check in my history, no other developer reported me or complain and cry about me...

...till I got on this shitty thread bout this pathological liar.

If ppl are correct there is no reason to hide or delete comments of truth !!

I have posted several games here from STEAM for direct comparison yet comments was deleted saying how we pilling up things to no reason , yet 4, 5 of ya here writing billion lines long comments bout same shit over and over hopelessly tryin to defend game and lies.

Those games are FULLY RENDERED 3D , OPEN WORLD SEXY GAMES , WITH BILLION OPEN WORLD THINGS TO DO , AND BILLION ANIMATIONS.

For those who know how rendering works , SMART MAN KNOWS THAT VIDEOS AND ANIMATION USING and WASTING 50X more times to finish the job than wallpapers background jpg images etc.

Those games I have posted are done by 1 or 2 ppl within ONE YEAR most of them have over 10 or 20 gb content !! ...and yet somehow shallow persons here claim that L&P guy who render wallpapers no animations no videos TOOK 4 YEARS TO BUILD 4 gb game with few daz models ??

Are u nuts ?? No smart girl or man will swallow and believe that crap.
What on earth are you talking about? My point was pretty clear and your response is non-responsive so I’m not going to wade into the mess of disjointed logic you’ve laid down.

I will say that I can’t delete anything, I’m not a moderator, and I’ve only ever reported comments that are abusive towards me personally (not my opinions, mind you, to me as a person) and sometimes folks who repeatedly post in a language other than English without a translation. To everything else I laugh, I shrug, I reply.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What on earth are you talking about? My point was pretty clear and your response is non-responsive so I’m not going to wade into the mess of disjointed logic you’ve laid down.

I will say that I can’t delete anything, I’m not a moderator, and I’ve only ever reported comments that are abusive towards me personally (not my opinions, mind you, to me as a person) and sometimes folks who repeatedly post in a language other than English without a translation. To everything else I laugh, I shrug, I reply.
What warped logic got me dragged into all of this? :ROFLMAO:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I think you don't know what real time rendering means.

This is an example of real time rendering. It's from a more advanced software than Unity, called Unreal, and its new MetaHumans function, but still works for the example:

That's a 45 seconds animation. How much time took to that guy make that animation? 45 seconds. The software renders in real time, it does it automatically.

Now do the same animation in Daz, how much time it will take? Many, many hours. Because you need to work manually one frame at the time: you move an eyebrow a bit manually and then export that render, do the same thing again and again (moving the other face parts too), until you have 1350 renders (45 second x 30 renders, each second requires 30 renders).

Unreal MetaHumans is the future without a doubt. It will simplify the work time enormously, but it seems that right now has certain limitations. In the meantime, one dev here said that is working in a project with that tool https://f95zone.to/threads/future-project-with-metahumans.85789/
Thank you for that post.

My question to you my fellow readers of the awam thread is: this VN, at least, is looking at another 15 years of development. Do you think it will hold up? Does anyone here in this topic still think that a scope of 15 years for an erotic VN (adding to the 4 years of development already) is feasible/smart/possible/totally normal?

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Thank you for that post.

My question to you my fellow readers of the awam thread is: this VN, at least, is looking at another 15 years of development. Do you think it will hold up? Does anyone here in this topic still think that a scope of 15 years for an erotic VN (adding to the 4 years of development already) is feasible/smart/possible/totally normal?
Since you're soliciting responses:
Feasible? Depends on his ability to maintain a healthy ratio of cows to milkmaids.
Smart? Hard to say, see response to Feasible.
Possible? Theoretically, yes.
Totally Normal? No.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Actually they don't point out flaws or plausible arguments at all. They whine about the same thing over and over again, be it the absurd "milking" reference, wanting faster updates, or just being derogatory to people who don't agree with every whine they make. If you're not donating to his Patreon page he is not milking you, so I don't really see why you are complaining. By constantly bringing this up you seem to indicate you know better what other people should do with their money and come off as jealous they're donating it to L&P. Why don't you just worry about YOUR money and just leave other people alone as to what they do with theirs. Frankly it's none of your business if I choose to join his Patreon page so stop acting like a child and just chill out.

It's his game and he can put out updates at whatever schedule works best for him. If enough people decide it's too slow for them then they leave, and maybe L&P sees he has to put them out a little faster and adjusts his work load. Apparently many people don't seem to mind the long periods between updates. If you do mind then there's the door to leave. Make sure it hits your ass nice and hard to help get rid of your butthurt.

There is no reason for YOU to support this project as indicated by your dislike for him, but again it's none of your business if others do decide to support him. And when others do post their reasons for supporting him you and others again react like a child. You seem to think everyone who doesn't agree with you is an idiot and only YOU know what's best to be done. Give me a break and grow up already. This game does not revolve around you or anyone else.
You don't need to get so salty.

This is the game's thread. Go on all game's threads, people discuss development, game, patron etc and will voice their opinion whenever they want to.
You're free to post whatever is your opinion, and so are other people, including me. If you can't respect that, then the same door you told me to go to, you can use it yourself.

And when others do post their reasons for supporting him you and others again react like a child

It's actually the other way around. Whenever someone voices anything bad regarding the development of this game, there you and some others go jumping right away to defend LP.

Actually they don't point out flaws or plausible arguments at all.

A lot of people point(ed) out specific flaws and ways to tackle them for the past year. If you haven't read it then go read the topic instead of jumping here white-knighting the thread without knowing what you're talking about.

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
You don't need to get so salty.

This is the game's thread. Go on all game's threads, people discuss development, game, patron etc and will voice their opinion whenever they want to.
You're free to post whatever is your opinion, and so are other people, including me. If you can't respect that, then the same door you told me to go to, you can use it yourself.

And when others do post their reasons for supporting him you and others again react like a child

It's actually the other way around. Whenever someone voices anything bad regarding this game, there you and some others go jumping right away to defend it.

Actually they don't point out flaws or plausible arguments at all.

A lot of people point(ed) out specific flaws and ways to tackle them for the past year. If you haven't read it then go read the topic instead of jumping here white-knighting the thread without knowing what you're talking about.
Salty?! haha This coming from the guy who just labeled everyone who supports L&P as ball lickers :rolleyes: Real mature. You must have scoured grade schools across the country to come up with that one :LUL:

In any case your post just proves my point. You avoid most of what I said, give no examples to back up what you're saying and instead say I'm a white-knight just because I support L&P. That's not stating an opinion, that's you throwing a tantrum like a child.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes