palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
As someone who had been a patreon for well over a year, let me tell you that it's simply not worth it anymore. The further we get into the game, the less progress and content we get. This recent update is nothing but a joke, especially after seeing all the excuses coming from LP over the past 6+ months. Walls of text to make up for the lack of actual renders and content (speaking of the art/history lesson in the art class, for example...oh my god...what a snoozefest). It's now been almost 3 weeks since 0.130 was released, and there is literally no sign of any progress being made towards the next update what-so-ever. Nothing. Nada.

The game itself has alot of potential and I do kinda love it, but the developer isn't worth a single penny anymore at this point. From entire playable days per update within ~3 months down to a third of a playable day within ~6 months. Considering that his patreon goals would indicate a much faster progression, it's sad to see how we're getting less and less for our money, especially since he's easily reached 100% of his patreon goals a long time ago.

Anyway, what else can I say? I'm secretly hoping that my current thoughts about LP are wrong and he's actually caring about this game and his patreons, but I highly doubt it.

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
ALEJO, what does it mean?
It’s been noted before that L&P buries meaning in certain details throughout the game.

Alejo is a male name of Greek origin meaning defender of mankind or defender of men, or defender.

And then there’s the Spanish verb “alejar”, meaning “to recede”. The personal conjugation form is “alejo”, meaning “I recede” or, “I fade away”.

And then there’s the Urban Dictionary:

1. Genius. 2. Male having a large member. 3. Who can hardly contain his awesomeness.

I wonder if the name of the city is a direct reference to the author himself?

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2021
the guys made the game so that in the android versions Dylan could not win Brodak in the park when he ran for revenge with Sofia .. I don't see any other explanation.. pachem does not come out tsyfry pisat

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
ALEJO, what does it mean?
It’s been noted before that L&P buries meaning in certain details throughout the game.

Alejo is a male name of Greek origin meaning defender of mankind or defender of men, or defender.

And then there’s the Spanish verb “alejar”, meaning “to recede”. The personal conjugation form is “alejo”, meaning “I recede” or, “I fade away”.

And then there’s the Urban Dictionary:

1. Genius. 2. Male having a large member. 3. Who can hardly contain his awesomeness.

I wonder if the name of the city is a direct reference to the author himself?
What does he want to tell us?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Ok here it is. Let me tell ya, it was a pain to get something to record. I recorded the crappiest quality video with normal quality audio. I apologize the audio is soo low. If you need with higher volume, I can record again.
Here is the original file from the game.
You are right though, the youtube one is only similar but it is not the same. Not even sure it is the right title then.

Reactions: -zoneout-

NaughtyLama

May 16, 2017
Evening, I lost my save where I was doing the filth run. I can't get certain scenes anymore, despite having scrupulously gone through all my previous choices: I'm talking about the scene between Dylan and Sophia at the Mall and the one where Dylan fixes Ellie's computer in exchange for a hug. Are these scenes removed in the latest patch or am I missing something?

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

I'm preparing the events in my script right now and will probably start with the scene creation on Monday. Then I will also approximately know the volume of every event and can name you the percentage share of the four main events of 0.150.
So, there will also be the first teaser towards the end of the next week.

Jul 1, 2021
give me some tips on what to do with this scene, if I'm playing on Android, I don't understand where to write these numbers

I even made a video about the fact that it is impossible to write numbers in this scene, no matter what I do

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The Sam event is included in this update so this could be another long late

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
give me some tips on what to do with this scene, if I'm playing on Android, I don't understand where to write these numbers

I even made a video about the fact that it is impossible to write numbers in this scene, no matter what I do
i have the same problem. had written to killjoys and only got a stupid answer. hope that i get a correct answer this time . want dylan to win.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i have the same problem. had written to killjoys and only got a stupid answer. hope that i get a correct answer this time . want dylan to win.
Nobody else had a problem with the help that I gave.

Last edited:

Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
A Wife And Mother [v0.130] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.34 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.31 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
V0.150 end of October / beginning of November (see end of November) it's possible with 4 events.
If L&P is just moving forward and not trying to further improve the quality, I think that's largely doable.

Please no comment on milking etc, I am aware of all this no need to add more otherwise we are going in circles.
Thank you friends :)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
V0.150 end of October / beginning of November (see end of November) it's possible with 4 events.
If L&P is just moving forward and not trying to further improve the quality, I think that's largely doable.

Please no comment on milking etc, I am aware of all this no need to add more otherwise we are going in circles.
Thank you friends :)
It would be nice to get another update this year

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes