Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Weren't the museum boys supposed to have a big event. Day 14 as said was going to have a really hot event towards the end and the museum boys are supposed to meet Patricia and Sophia towards the end of the day too.
It would however make more sense if they have a small event, but then day 14's hot event is something totally unknown.
I haven't seen anything about Jason and Haru having a big event, only that the museum date is day 14, and that it will likely be after the museum is closed, so evening would be the assumption.

If Patricia and Sophia were to sneak off and make out or something, it could still be a hot event.

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
Yes it has never been exclusively mentioned that the day 14 hot event towards the end would be with them, I assumed since it was said that day 13 and 14 will have really hot hetero events towards the end or something like that.
Day 13 we have the second side job and day 14 the first side job. Both the storylines have progressed a lot and are candidates for such.

Mar 25, 2021
I haven't seen anything about Jason and Haru having a big event, only that the museum date is day 14, and that it will likely be after the museum is closed, so evening would be the assumption.

If Patricia and Sophia were to sneak off and make out or something, it could still be a hot event.
Ohhhhhh yeah Patricia and Sophia making out i want to see that i also want to see Sophia having sex with Patricia also with Ellie

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No way, both the side jobs take place in the morning and the event is towards the end of the day. So for day 13 it is most likely Dylan and for 14 is what is unknown.

I am curious though what will be the events of day 14. Only two events are known - The museum boys and 1st side job. Other than that nothing.
There can't be Dylan events that day considering day 13 is filled with Dylan, Sam also has a big event in next update and also has an event on day 13 ( again less likely to have an event on day 14 ). Vicky, Alyssa are definitely not a part of these two days as of the information now. Bennett won't make an appearance, Aiden won't have his task on that day as well ( based on how the tasks were supposed to happen according to the roadmap we got a long time ago when the time skip was supposed to be there, there we no tasks on Sat and Sun ). Ellie is also unknown. Natalie has an event next update and is again unlikely to be present on Saturday as well.

A lot of his storylines are not likely to be on this day. So it might be a smaller day just like day 15 is going to be.
There is also a single Ellie event on day 14. And there will be Dylan events, at least according to his roadmap. It's playable day 15 and 16 that he has no events.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Probably not to participate, but to observe what is happening, it is likely, but still doubtful.
Dylan not as a fun brake at the Natalie event, but as a quiet (and even tolerated) connoisseur / observer? Just a guess or are there any indications of such a course of the event?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Dylan not as a fun brake at the Natalie event, but as a quiet (and even tolerated) connoisseur / observer? Just a guess or are there any indications of such a course of the event?
I have not seen any direction from the L&P regarding Dylan for the Sofia / Natalie event, I just assume that he can become an observer.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes