Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I would agree, although each person is of course oversubscribed.
I think that Sam manipulates Sophia with his own methods as Elli and Dylan do with their own ways. Sam comes across as a good guy at first sight. But there are statements and looks from him that repeatedly cast doubt on his character. If a woman asked me for water, I would bring her water, not alcohol. I also don't think a teen would tell a grown woman his cheesy erotic dream. If Sam were a chivalrous character, he wouldn't be so disparaging of Dylan at the pool event. That look, "I know you don't want me to touch your mother like that, but - fuck you. It's even more fun because there's nothing you can do about it." Dylan's a loser, no better in his own way, and he doesn't stand a chance against him.
Yes I get that every character has his own way, also that L&P had to think of a different approach with every single character so no two storylines become same. And I don't hate on Sam I just don't like him. The one I hate is Bennett.

I have no problem with people who like Sam and want him to win, their choice.
Though I would not say that Dylan does not stand a chance. A single advance from Dylan ( not choosing the cuckold route ) could actually lead to eliminating Sam completely from the scenario.

And the pool fight was a pretty even ground for both boys. Both were with each other's mothers. If anything Dylan was at a disadvantage because he had no developments with Amber until that point unlike Sam with Sophia. And still Dylan ended up cumming on ( or under lol ) amber Infront of Sam ( which was funny considering Sam started that game but ended up miserably losing )

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
Yes I get that every character has his own way, also that L&P had to think of a different approach with every single character so no two storylines become same. And I don't hate on Sam I just don't like him. The one I hate is Bennett.

I have no problem with people who like Sam and want him to win, their choice.
Though I would not say that Dylan does not stand a chance. A single advance from Dylan ( not choosing the cuckold route ) could actually lead to eliminating Sam completely from the scenario.

And the pool fight was a pretty even ground for both boys. Both were with each other's mothers. If anything Dylan was at a disadvantage because he had no developments with Amber until that point unlike Sam with Sophia. And still Dylan ended up cumming on ( or under lol ) amber Infront of Sam ( which was funny considering Sam started that game but ended up miserably losing )
Eagerly waiting to see Amber in 1080P. Though it would be an year or so..

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
She can enjoy everything. Whether she does or not is entirely up to the player. Remember that while an unpopular route, for most of the sex scenes in the game so far Sophia has been the loving, faithful wife to Liam.
The most important thing that everyone needs to remember is that this is just a game. Unfortunately, some people take the game very seriously, react as if they are watching a reality show, and not a computer game. Which in itself is extremely strange.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
just upscale one of the renders, thats what he does anyways.
I thought that was only for the .115 update. And the whole point of buying the high-end video cards at the start of the year was so that .130 could be rendered in 1080p (and not to render faster).

Not that I noticed a difference in the quality between rendered and upscaled. When I was playing around with upscaling, I only noticed a difference at 4K.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I thought that was only for the .115 update. And the whole point of buying the high-end video cards at the start of the year was so that .130 could be rendered in 1080p (and not to render faster).

Not that I noticed a difference in the quality between rendered and upscaled. When I was playing around with upscaling, I only noticed a difference at 4K.
It's not noticeable unless you really look for it. Rendering at 1080p is just another excuse not to render faster at 720p and then upscale all in the end ;)

Nata4us

Feb 12, 2018
Who do you think will be the first to fuck the heroine (not taking into account the husband of course)?:)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Who do you think will be the first to fuck the heroine (not taking into account the husband of course)?:)
In order of who I think will get their chance with Sophia: Ellie, then Patricia, Sam and lastly Dylan. Somewhere in there Nathalie, as part of the GW Threesome. Possibly Cathy and Andy on the swingers route.

Those that aren't in the latest poll (Larry, Bennett, Tyler, Brayden, Kevin, Jason, Haru, Neil etc) are highly likely to not even get a chance to fuck Sophia, let alone be first.

Task #11 and 12 are school days, so it's unlikely Aiden will take Sophia somewhere to fuck her as one of the final tasks. And it's after playable day 19 anyway, so he's unlikely to be first.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Nata4us

Feb 12, 2018
In order of who I think will get their chance with Sophia: Ellie, then Patricia, Sam and lastly Dylan. Somewhere in there Nathalie, as part of the GW Threesome. Possibly Cathy and Andy on the swingers route.

Those that aren't in the latest poll (Larry, Bennett, Tyler, Brayden, Kevin, Jason, Haru, Neil etc) are highly likely to not even get a chance to fuck Sophia, let alone be first.

Task #11 and 12 are school days, so it's unlikely Aiden will take Sophia somewhere to fuck her as one of the final tasks. And it's after playable day 19 anyway, so he's unlikely to be first.
considering that Aiden takes her to all sorts of photo shoots, it is quite possible that he will be the first, but I would really like my son or those three schoolchildren from sex lessons to be the first :)

Reactions: Ness99

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
He said that "no one expect". So it's not sure that those who are not in poll would not get a chance.
And one thing I want to ask is why just swinger path?
Why not Hotwife path?
Like in Liam's office when he together with his boss entered while Sophia in filthy outfit waiting for her husband but got upset when his boss saw her in that dress but Liam didn't mind.
What do have a say in this?
No he didn't. Not only are you misquoting L&P's post, but not even the one he talks about the first sex on the Filthy route.

L&P has specifically mentioned swingers as a possibility, but no mention at all for hotwife.
considering that Aiden takes her to all sorts of photo shoots, it is quite possible that he will be the first, but I would really like my son or those three schoolchildren from sex lessons to be the first :)
Dylan is pretty much certainly not going to be first. His route is the slowest, having the disadvantage of being both male and incest. The women have the advantage in that sex with them is fairly innocuous. It's not like Sophia has to worry about getting pregnant. And as already been discussed, Dylan is likely to be the "climax" of Sophia's corruption (I think it was GingerSweetGirl who first put it that way), so as I've said, most likely to be last.

Whereas Ellie already has Sophia starting to masturbate in front of her, getting her wet, and frenching. Ellie also already knows Sophia loves oral. And Patricia is the one that Sophia has known the longest and trusts the most. As seen in the Yoga event, Patricia can get Sophia naked without her even thinking about it. Hence why I believe her to be second, mainly because Ellie has more opportunity.

Last edited:

Nata4us

Feb 12, 2018
No he didn't. Not only are you misquoting L&P's post, but not even the one he talks about the first sex on the Filthy route.

L&P has specifically mentioned swingers as a possibility, but no mention at all for hotwife.

Dylan is pretty much certainly not going to be first. His route is the slowest, having the disadvantage of being both male and incest. The women have the advantage in that sex with them is fairly innocuous. It's not like Sophia has to worry about getting pregnant. And as already been discussed, Dylan is likely to be the "climax" of Sophia's corruption, so as I've said, most likely to be last.

Whereas Ellie already has Sophia starting to masturbate in front of her, getting her wet, and frenching. Ellie also already knows Sophia loves oral. And Patricia is the one that Sophia has known the longest and trusts the most. As seen in the Yoga event, Patricia can get Sophia naked without her even thinking about it. Hence why I believe her to be second, mainly because Ellie has more opportunity.
The fact that a girl can be the first in sex with Sofia is undoubtedly, but I still want to find out which of the guys will be the first :)

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

About Aiden's task, day 19 is I guess task 8, even though the task can be moderately extreme it definitely won't be sex as most think. So as you say Aiden won't be the first guy. Since task 9 is where a difficult solution is there and no way is L&P going to let Sophia have sex with Aiden before that ( that is if he has even planned to let Aiden have sex with her). It could very well be possible that he doesn't because he mostly enjoys Humiliating her and establishing that he is in a dominat position.

Also since there is no way this game will have non consensual sex and Sophia voluntarily agreeing to have sex with her student, one that she detests and has been disgusted by is very unlikely.

Though another thing that we need consider is that the later tasks (10-12) could be such that even on school days Aiden would ask Sophia to meet in the evening or after school for her task,since the class environment can become very restricting.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
even if it decides the number of renders it will not be respected, so .....
:) Yes, I agree with you on this! Even if the number of renderers is determined, it can change their number during operation, and usually the change occurs in the direction of increasing them. This will undoubtedly lead to a later release of the update. But what can do? This is L&P.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
About Aiden's task, day 19 is I guess task 8, even though the task can be moderately extreme it definitely won't be sex as most think. So as you say Aiden won't be the first guy. Since task 9 is where a difficult solution is there and no way is L&P going to let Sophia have sex with Aiden before that ( that is if he has even planned to let Aiden have sex with her). It could very well be possible that he doesn't because he mostly enjoys Humiliating her and establishing that he is in a dominat position.

Also since there is no way this game will have non consensual sex and Sophia voluntarily agreeing to have sex with her student, one that she detests and has been disgusted by is very unlikely.

Though another thing that we need consider is that the later tasks (10-12) could be such that even on school days Aiden would ask Sophia to meet in the evening or after school for her task,since the class environment can become very restricting.
There's not much point in establishing a dominant position unless sex is the aim. Frustration is the outcome otherwise & what would be the point of all the tasks? We're talking here about a sexually active individual who's turned on by his teacher. I think the Aiden haters should take the first opportunity to leave the storyline but there'll be yet another get-out for those having second thoughts. L&P has voluntarily painted himself into a corner by saying there'll be no non-consensual sex. Now, that we have the likes of genuine shota present in the VN I fail to see why but he's the boss, so it's his decision. Presumably he finds the latter much less objectionable & controversial?

Up to now the balance of Sophia's trepidation, reluctance & enjoyment has, IMO, been just right. This is where L&P has shown his capacity to write to a good standard, incorporating actual eroticism. He also achieved this level with the Alyssa/Antonio & even the prison visit events IMO. They were the sort of happenings that keep me playing.

It's the question of how far Sophia will enjoy, co-operate or instigate the tasks that concerns me. I really don't want to go down the route of, 'Oh Ares, you're so big & hard, what are you doing....that's naughty,' 'Why can't I stop myself when I know this is so wrong?' 'It's as tho' I'm someone else...' etc. This is not only cliched, it's just not erotic. It's been overdone to the point where it's like a slice of burnt toast served cold, without butter or margarine. This is what I suspect is coming, once Sophia has been "corrupted" enough by working through the tasks.

This is why I'm taking action early to try to break the AWAM habit. It's either blackmail, or it's not. There's no real middle way.
Alternatively, I might just take the Morello option & see what happens.....

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxorro

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is there even any word on if we'll see Christine again? There are plenty of details about her that hints at what could be really hot content, like the fact Ellie knows she has heart-shaped pubes. And that her and Ellie go to the same gym that Vicky and Ryan work at.

I've heard that Elena was only there for the scene with Ellie and Jules, but haven't heard anything about Melanie.
I will see what I can find out for you

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes