Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is there even any word on if we'll see Christine again? There are plenty of details about her that hints at what could be really hot content, like the fact Ellie knows she has heart-shaped pubes. And that her and Ellie go to the same gym that Vicky and Ryan work at.

I've heard that Elena was only there for the scene with Ellie and Jules, but haven't heard anything about Melanie.
Christine was the one that the Pygmy Norris was interested in?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Even if they have a sister, doesn't mean they will look at her in a sexual way. Plus the sister also has the same upbringing as the kids. Now that she lives outside her understanding definitely must have improved.
It isn't about being childish, they behave the way they do because they don't know anything about this topic but find it really fascinating. The curiosity takes over and they aren't all that old either. They just got a little mature a year or two ago, so curiosity regressing them a little bit isn't something weird. Also they are in the presence of an woman far older and knowledgeable than them plus their teacher. They wouldn't want to act all rash Infront of her.
NAh, I did not accept any of the dialogue or narrative. It was contrived and horrible. He failed, face it. Worst he has done `cuz he was dancing around the subject. Gray's Anatomy!!! All Sophia (the experienced teacher) would have done is grab a copy and case closed. Worst case she grabs a cd of National Geographic from the 20's to 40's and case closed. This whole thrash he went through destroyed the 'class' concept he pushes and it was not just the narrative it was the distorted bodies he was trying to use to thread that needle. No amount of justification will get him out of the fact he earned the SHOTA tag. I did not do that F95 did.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
About Aiden's task, day 19 is I guess task 8, even though the task can be moderately extreme it definitely won't be sex as most think. So as you say Aiden won't be the first guy. Since task 9 is where a difficult solution is there and no way is L&P going to let Sophia have sex with Aiden before that ( that is if he has even planned to let Aiden have sex with her). It could very well be possible that he doesn't because he mostly enjoys Humiliating her and establishing that he is in a dominat position.

Also since there is no way this game will have non consensual sex and Sophia voluntarily agreeing to have sex with her student, one that she detests and has been disgusted by is very unlikely.

Though another thing that we need consider is that the later tasks (10-12) could be such that even on school days Aiden would ask Sophia to meet in the evening or after school for her task,since the class environment can become very restricting.
I agree with you Sabertooth__ as aiden does seem to be more into Humiliating Sophia so we will probably get a sex act but full sex no.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There's not much point in establishing a dominant position unless sex is the aim. Frustration is the outcome otherwise & what would be the point of all the tasks? We're talking here about a sexually active individual who's turned on by his teacher. I think the Aiden haters should take the first opportunity to leave the storyline but there'll be yet another get-out for those having second thoughts. L&P has voluntarily painted himself into a corner by saying there'll be no non-consensual sex. Now, that we have the likes of genuine shota present in the VN I fail to see why but he's the boss, so it's his decision. Presumably he finds the latter much less objectionable & controversial?

Up to now the balance of Sophia's trepidation, reluctance & enjoyment has, IMO, been just right. This is where L&P has shown his capacity to write to a good standard, incorporating actual eroticism. He also achieved this level with the Alyssa/Antonio & even the prison visit events IMO. They were the sort of happenings that keep me playing.

It's the question of how far Sophia will enjoy, co-operate or instigate the tasks that concerns me. I really don't want to go down the route of, 'Oh Ares, you're so big & hard, what are you doing....that's naughty,' 'Why can't I stop myself when I know this is so wrong?' 'It's as tho' I'm someone else...' etc. This is not only cliched, it's just not erotic. It's been overdone to the point where it's like a slice of burnt toast served cold, without butter or margarine. This is what I suspect is coming, once Sophia has been "corrupted" enough by working through the tasks.

This is why I'm taking action early to try to break the AWAM habit. It's either blackmail, or it's not. There's no real middle way.
Alternatively, I might just take the Morello option & see what happens.....
The point of power is power. It doesn't matter how it is exercised, only that it is. That's why the tasks don't need to be extreme as we've been told they won't be. That Aiden can repeatedly tell Sophia what to do and her voluntarily do it is all the satisfaction he really needs. He already has Jennifer (likely at his beck and call), so the only real point of the tasks is to have power over an authority figure.

"Like a slice of burnt toast served cold, without butter or margarine" sounds a lot like how I describe the Aiden/Dylan route on occasion: like eating cardboard or packing peanuts.

Christine was the one that the Pygmy Norris was interested in?
"That Dylan is interested in" really doesn't narrow it down, considering that can include Sophia, Amber, Patricia, Marie, maybe Claire, Ellie, and perhaps now Emma. Christine is the blonde that goes to the beach with Ellie and Jules, with a star tattoo near her crotch.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The point of power is power. It doesn't matter how it is exercised, only that it is. That's why the tasks don't need to be extreme as we've been told they won't be. That Aiden can repeatedly tell Sophia what to do and her voluntarily do it is all the satisfaction he really needs. He already has Jennifer (likely at his beck and call), so the only real point of the tasks is to have power over an authority figure.

"Like a slice of burnt toast served cold, without butter or margarine" sounds a lot like how I describe the Aiden/Dylan route on occasion: like eating cardboard or packing peanuts.

"That Dylan is interested in" really doesn't narrow it down, considering that can include Sophia, Amber, Patricia, Marie, maybe Claire, Ellie, and perhaps now Emma. Christine is the blonde that goes to the beach with Ellie and Jules, with a star tattoo near her crotch.
OK.
Sophia/Ellie talked about Christine when they showered together and Sophia thought that Christine liked Pygmy but Ellie shot her down.Is that better?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
:) Yes, I agree with you on this! Even if the number of renderers is determined, it can change their number during operation, and usually the change occurs in the direction of increasing them. This will undoubtedly lead to a later release of the update. But what can do? This is L&P.
in fact we can not do anything, but we should find a way to prevent users from writing every 3 pages: when does the next update come out?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Well said, domination is not always self sexual pleasure

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
NAh, I did not accept any of the dialogue or narrative. It was contrived and horrible. He failed, face it. Worst he has done `cuz he was dancing around the subject. Gray's Anatomy!!! All Sophia (the experienced teacher) would have done is grab a copy and case closed. Worst case she grabs a cd of National Geographic from the 20's to 40's and case closed. This whole thrash he went through destroyed the 'class' concept he pushes and it was not just the narrative it was the distorted bodies he was trying to use to thread that needle. No amount of justification will get him out of the fact he earned the SHOTA tag. I did not do that F95 did.
Firstly not once did I say that his writing for the scene was convincing or good. The way the children behaved is a possibility in reality is what I say, the way Sophia behaved very very unlikely. The scene could definitely have been written better but I guess he had a writer's block and couldn't come up with a good way to climb the mountain of initiating nudity in the classes.

Also I am not trying to saying that the shota tag is wrong. The game should have 100% but people making it such a negative thing is what I don't like. The other kinks in the game are also not vanilla but kinda depraved. But then judging and ruining the fun for people who like the fetish is wrong completely.

And once again I would mention the boys are 15-16 so means the oldest boy is around 6-8 months younger than Dylan. No one on the thread has a problem with Dylan and Sam because they accepted and made themselves believe that it isn't wrong, that they are big enough. If people never said a word at the beginning when he looked like a little boy along with Sam, I don't understand this sudden outrage.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
There's not much point in establishing a dominant position unless sex is the aim. Frustration is the outcome otherwise & what would be the point of all the tasks? We're talking here about a sexually active individual who's turned on by his teacher. I think the Aiden haters should take the first opportunity to leave the storyline but there'll be yet another get-out for those having second thoughts. L&P has voluntarily painted himself into a corner by saying there'll be no non-consensual sex. Now, that we have the likes of genuine shota present in the VN I fail to see why but he's the boss, so it's his decision. Presumably he finds the latter much less objectionable & controversial?

Up to now the balance of Sophia's trepidation, reluctance & enjoyment has, IMO, been just right. This is where L&P has shown his capacity to write to a good standard, incorporating actual eroticism. He also achieved this level with the Alyssa/Antonio & even the prison visit events IMO. They were the sort of happenings that keep me playing.

It's the question of how far Sophia will enjoy, co-operate or instigate the tasks that concerns me. I really don't want to go down the route of, 'Oh Ares, you're so big & hard, what are you doing....that's naughty,' 'Why can't I stop myself when I know this is so wrong?' 'It's as tho' I'm someone else...' etc. This is not only cliched, it's just not erotic. It's been overdone to the point where it's like a slice of burnt toast served cold, without butter or margarine. This is what I suspect is coming, once Sophia has been "corrupted" enough by working through the tasks.

This is why I'm taking action early to try to break the AWAM habit. It's either blackmail, or it's not. There's no real middle way.
Alternatively, I might just take the Morello option & see what happens.....
We have different views on this is all I can say. For you domination includes sex for me it does not. For me it is all about establishing the control and it comes from things as small as what to wear, what to eat, whether one is allowed to speak or not, TPE etc.

Aiden can establish that control by even asking Sophia to go in an alleyway fuck a guy for the last task, that would be a lot better display power than he himself doing it. Again just my opinion :)

Last edited:

losingeqinox

May 22, 2021
Where can I find the whole game in one link until the final version of the game? The story is interrupted in all the links I download from here

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Where can I find the whole game in one link until the final version of the game? The story is interrupted in all the links I download from here
The game is under development, there is no final version. Even the plot of the game is closed to users, only hints and your imagination can tell you what will happen next.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
About Aiden's task, day 19 is I guess task 8, even though the task can be moderately extreme it definitely won't be sex as most think. So as you say Aiden won't be the first guy. Since task 9 is where a difficult solution is there and no way is L&P going to let Sophia have sex with Aiden before that ( that is if he has even planned to let Aiden have sex with her). It could very well be possible that he doesn't because he mostly enjoys Humiliating her and establishing that he is in a dominat position.

Also since there is no way this game will have non consensual sex and Sophia voluntarily agreeing to have sex with her student, one that she detests and has been disgusted by is very unlikely.

Though another thing that we need consider is that the later tasks (10-12) could be such that even on school days Aiden would ask Sophia to meet in the evening or after school for her task,since the class environment can become very restricting.
Aiden will 100% try to have sex with Sophia, that is a guarantee, there is no way someone like Aiden who has Sophia in the position she is and would not try to eventually have sex with her. Each task is escalating and Aiden is trying to see how far he can push things.

It's a question of Sophia will or won't and right now she wouldn't for 100% certainty but by task 12, she might feel different. After all, she liked Aiden's cock before she knew it was Aiden.

Personally, I don't want to see any more painting shows but suspect there might be more. I want to see it go back to the classroom, I don't much care if Aiden has sex with Sophia or not but the classroom stuff was hot, I want Aiden to push her to show more in class but maybe not go all the way like my 12 tasks suggestion in past I posted does. It is a bit restricted in class what Sophia can do but there are different ways for her to do essentially the same thing.

Also on a separate note, has/is L&P releasing a bug fix for the Dylan exercise event with Sophia? I know I can manually do it but L&P should still release a bug fix as manually changing Dylan's score hasn't worked for everyone.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes