Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
When the closest we've seen Ellie in (or out of) her cheerleading outfit is a photo in a hallway? I've been asking that for a while.
The idea of the cheerleader outfit is indeed enticing. I was crazy excited when early on we saw Ellie in her leotard at dance class. And oh god her classmates!? Think of that shower room?!! Or maybe don’t, cuz if you’re anything like me there’s a better than zero chance of your head actually exploding.

Alas, instead we get Emma’s new haircut and Emma’s old haircut and Sophia’s shirt unbuttoned and Sophia’s shirt not unbuttoned and the opportunity to decide if Liam might avail himself of the opportunity to steal a glance at Cathy’s side-boob. Because he’s a teenager. So it’s a tough decision because there’s a genuine risk he might get grounded (or worse) by his mom if he got caught spying on her and his sister in the shower. Wait, I think I’ve somehow ended up in a different shower scene.

Weird.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The idea of the cheerleader outfit is indeed enticing. I was crazy excited when early on we saw Ellie in her leotard at dance class. And oh god her classmates!? Think of that shower room?!! Or maybe don’t, cuz if you’re anything like me there’s a better than zero chance of your head actually exploding.

Alas, instead we get Emma’s new haircut and Emma’s old haircut and Sophia’s shirt unbuttoned and Sophia’s shirt not unbuttoned and the opportunity to decide if Liam might avail himself of the opportunity to steal a glance at Cathy’s side-boob. Because he’s a teenager. So it’s a tough decision because there’s a genuine risk he might get grounded (or worse) by his mom if he got caught spying on her and his sister in the shower. Wait, I think I’ve somehow ended up in a different shower scene.

Weird.
There's no risk of Dylan getting caught spying on Sophia and Ellie in the shower. That's what the now fixed bathroom lock is for, so that neither Liam or Dylan will know what the girls are up to.

And don't worry about my head exploding. Not only have I thought about the cheerleaders in the shower - I've rendered it. Around the time that the "Coach Sophia" storyline was announced, since there's a whole tonne of potentially hot content with Ellie that we'll likely never see in-game. I'm even doubtful if we'll ever see her sunbathing naked. There was the perfect opportunity for it with Sophia relaxing in the safe haven, similar to the scene where Sophia spied on Ellie and Jules sharing their first kiss.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The last scene I played was the mother and daughter doing the first masturbation in the bathroom and the story ended. I can't find more. I'm looking for a single link after that scene until the finale. as far as i saw in the videos, his little son and his friend were fucking his mother
You have seen the video of the fan mini-game, there is nothing like this in AWAM yet.

As for your problem of playing games on Android, I can say that there is no such problem on the PC. You just need to have time to press the numbers that appear on the screen on the keyboard and Dylan defeats this big bum.
Probably on Android, too, there is an opportunity to click on the numbers that appear on the screen, check. Or ask a question again on the forum, maybe someone will tell you the solution.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
When you think about it, we have the Dylan/Ellie event (it interests me personally but not for the reasons many might think).

So great we have this event but the next evening, bang, we will have to choose between 3 branches. It is really frustrating.
3 event with "or" and not "and".

L&P could have allowed us to follow this event to the end without having to choose to see the end or not.
It had been done very well the first time.
The sequence with Sophia who sees her children from the balcony and switches to the other event.

There, we will have to choose. It is a real shame. :cry:
Maybe Dylan and Ellie team up to further corrupt Sophia into full on sex!!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The one with the lesbian sex sense with Sophia and Patrica
There will be no lesbian sex scene with Patricia on what I assume you are thinking is on playable day 15. The first scene anything close to a sex scene, the "wild event" is the day after. The first sex scene, likely to be lesbian, wont be until playable day 19, so maybe around 2030.

Besides, the next event with Patricia is the museum date in the evening of playable day 14.

• Angry
Reactions: Sonny86 and Old Dog
Mar 25, 2021
There will be no lesbian sex scene with Patricia on what I assume you are thinking is on playable day 15. The first scene anything close to a sex scene, the "wild event" is the day after. The first sex scene, likely to be lesbian, wont be until playable day 19, so maybe around 2030.

Besides, the next event with Patricia is the museum date in the evening of playable day 14.
So if it won't be with Patricia who then and why did Sophia and Patricia made out for and cause i notice Patricia wanted to have sex with Sophia if you can go back to the part where they stay in the car while Dylan went to his friend house Patricia notice that Sophia wanted to have sex with her and knew Sophia was thinking about it and Patricia called Sophia talk to her about riding house so i thought maybe they was going to have sex somewhere on the trail

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks Alley_Cat :cool:
Brother Daniel : feel free to reuse, it's a small synthesis which was only possible by the contribution of distinguished users, so thank again to them, and it belongs to all. Amen :sneaky:

I will try to keep things up to date as soon as possible. Please let me know if I missed anything in the dozens of daily pages. (y)
Well you can't expect God to do all the work for us now can you?

Good work Brother Apollo.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So if it won't be with Patricia who then and why did Sophia and Patricia made out for and cause i notice Patricia wanted to have sex with Sophia if you can go back to the part where they stay in the car while Dylan went to his friend house Patricia notice that Sophia wanted to have sex with her and knew Sophia was thinking about it and Patricia called Sophia talk to her about riding house so i thought maybe they was going to have sex somewhere on the trail
Of course Patricia is going to have sex with Sophia eventually - Patricia is one of the 4 Filthy routes. It's just too soon for it to be at the horse ranch. The event will still be hot, it just wont have sex between Sophia and Patricia in it.

Remember Patricia has known Sophia the longest out of anyone in the game - she knows full well that if she comes on too strong, she'll scare Sophia away.

Having a roadmap for future Patricia events would be great though. Same for Sam for that matter.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Of course Patricia is going to have sex with Sophia eventually - Patricia is one of the 4 Filthy routes. It's just too soon for it to be at the horse ranch. The event will still be hot, it just wont have sex between Sophia and Patricia in it.

Remember Patricia has known Sophia the longest out of anyone in the game - she knows full well that if she comes on too strong, she'll scare Sophia away.

Having a roadmap for future Patricia events would be great though. Same for Sam for that matter.
I still think it's possible that the Day 19 theory we've been working with could be out of date. I have no solid evidence for this, just a gut feeling that things are moving faster than we expected.

Reactions: roro and xxxorro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Even though I felt the same after playing the update, now that I think about it, I don't see that day 19 scene will be shifted. The only storyline that actually can become disproportionate with corruption on other storylines was Aiden's. But the two day break in between should steady it out. Dylan and Sam will not be having sex anytime soon. Neither will Aiden, since task 9 is on playable day 20 ( Anything too extreme is likely to happen only after that ) . In the next few days he is also going to be dealing with the other Storylines to keep them on par ( like Alyssa, I so want her back ).

Day 14 does not seem like it will have too many events and also day 15 is more or less entirely Patricia. Day 16 the wild event is supposed to happen. So effectively day 19's scene doesn't really need to be moved.
Dylan and Sam might have sex, just not with Sophia anytime soon. Depending on how the Marie route pans out Dylan could easily lose his v-card as early as playable day 14, while Sophia and Patricia are on their museum date.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It's still the best information we have at the moment
Even though I felt the same after playing the update, now that I think about it, I don't see that day 19 scene will be shifted. The only storyline that actually can become disproportionate with corruption on other storylines was Aiden's. But the two day break in between should steady it out. Dylan and Sam will not be having sex anytime soon. Neither will Aiden, since task 9 is on playable day 20 ( Anything too extreme is likely to happen only after that ) . In the next few days he is also going to be dealing with the other Storylines to keep them on par ( like Alyssa, I so want her back ).

Day 14 does not seem like it will have too many events and also day 15 is more or less entirely Patricia. Day 16 the wild event is supposed to happen. So effectively day 19's scene doesn't really need to be moved.
I hear you, but I still have a suspicion that the game's story may be restructured to move things up. I think it's the only way L&P can speed things up.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I hear you, but I still have a suspicion that the game's story may be restructured to move things up. I think it's the only way L&P can speed things up.
One thing that I'm curious to see the results of is that v.150 has no events on the Sophia/Dylan route. Because the one event that L&P managed to do within a reasonable amount of time and renders was the Dylan/Emma event, which likewise wasn't Sophia/Dylan.

That's why I still think we can hope for a quicker update then the last one.

I mean ofcourse I meant with Sophia, other routes, who knows where they might reach, Dylan Emma is also next day, maybe Dylan can lose his v-card then. Their relationship seems to be progressing fast. Plus it's an evening event.
You might be surprised at what isn't actually obvious. I've already commented recently that unless it's explicitly stated, most humour, irony, sarcasm etc goes completely over my head.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
1625721257770.png

This third-of-a-day update is going to be over 1000 renders isn't it...

At the end of the Dylan scene from the last update, when they're talking about Dylan giving Sophia a massage in the hot-tub, I was so excited like "Yeah! that's something to look forward to" - then I did the math and realized that I probably won't see that scene until April 2023...

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes