C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWifeAndMother-1508977879

Extract with latest copy of winrar / 7zip
Copy extracted files to your "wife and mother\game\saves\" folder
Save android

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
View attachment 1286863

This third-of-a-day update is going to be over 1000 renders isn't it...

At the end of the Dylan scene from the last update, when they're talking about Dylan giving Sophia a massage in the hot-tub, I was so excited like "Yeah! that's something to look forward to" - then I did the math and realized that I probably won't see that scene until April 2023...
We really don't know. That the Nathalie event is about the same as the Sam event would seem to indicate a smaller event, but then the last update was only meant to be around 450 renders, so really it's anyone's guess.

Sam and Nathalie aren't the Sophia/Dylan route, which really don't seem to be L&P's priority, so I'm not expecting much.

My worry is that since L&P is hoping to have the update out before December, and his current "ability" to stick to a timeline, would indicate that the update will be released much later. Unless the "before December" is him actually realising that a factor of safety makes you look like you can deliver on target if you add a couple of months.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
We really don't know. That the Nathalie event is about the same as the Sam event would seem to indicate a smaller event, but then the last update was only meant to be around 450 renders, so really it's anyone's guess.

Sam and Nathalie aren't the Sophia/Dylan route, which really don't seem to be L&P's priority, so I'm not expecting much.

My worry is that since L&P is hoping to have the update out before December, and his current "ability" to stick to a timeline, would indicate that the update will be released much later. Unless the "before December" is him actually realising that a factor of safety makes you look like you can deliver on target if you add a couple of months.
I too think that before December includes a safety margin. It's better to under promise and over deliver in comparison to what he generally does i.e. over promise under delivery.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
So you're saying my desire to see Dylan with the ball gag and in the stocks, pants around his ankles, getting tag-teamed in the ass by the massive horse-phallus-strapons of Marie and Emma, both in full dominatrix getup (including leather cat-woman masks) while Ellie and Sophia, in lab coats and wearing huge grins on their faces, take copious notes as Liam orgies out with Patricia, Alyssa, Nathalie, and Neil in the corner under the crucified Aiden (replete with crown of thorns), seven pigeons plucking his flesh, has no place in this forum?

WTF dude. Cancel culture at its worst.
uhhh...

losingeqinox

May 22, 2021
You have seen the video of the fan mini-game, there is nothing like this in AWAM yet.

As for your problem of playing games on Android, I can say that there is no such problem on the PC. You just need to have time to press the numbers that appear on the screen on the keyboard and Dylan defeats this big bum.
Probably on Android, too, there is an opportunity to click on the numbers that appear on the screen, check. Or ask a question again on the forum, maybe someone will tell you the solution.
I'm already playing on the computer, who said I'm using android? dude i am not getting any errors in the game. I can't find any other version except v0.130 version. I need a single part link of the version or the game sequel from v01.30 to the final

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
losingeqinox, quick tip: the current game version is in the name of the thread (at the top of every page) and in it’s URL:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/page-3414

General comment: Your post is in the 68,000’s on page 3,400+ of this thread and you’ve apparently been a member for less than two months. Kind of early to start stamping your feet and making demands, don’t ya think? If you actually read what Bane71 wrote in his first response to you you’ll see it was a complete and accurate one.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Even though I felt the same after playing the update, now that I think about it, I don't see that day 19 scene will be shifted. The only storyline that actually can become disproportionate with corruption on other storylines was Aiden's. But the two day break in between should steady it out. Dylan and Sam will not be having sex anytime soon. Neither will Aiden, since task 9 is on playable day 20 ( Anything too extreme is likely to happen only after that ) . In the next few days he is also going to be dealing with the other Storylines to keep them on par ( like Alyssa, I so want her back ).

Day 14 does not seem like it will have too many events and also day 15 is more or less entirely Patricia. Day 16 the wild event is supposed to happen. So effectively day 19's scene doesn't really need to be moved.
How do you know that task 9 is in day 20 and why is it so important?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
How do you know that task 9 is in day 20 and why is it so important?
Simple calculation. Day 13 task 4 ( easy solution will be available ). Day 14 and 15 ( Sat Sun ) no tasks. Day 16 task 5..... Day 20 task 9. It is important because there will again be a solution to Aiden but this will be a difficult solution. Henceforth important.

Reactions: Adolfo and Old Dog

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Simple calculation. Day 13 task 4 ( easy solution will be available ). Day 14 and 15 ( Sat Sun ) no tasks. Day 16 task 5..... Day 20 task 9. It is important because there will again be a solution to Aiden but this will be a difficult solution. Henceforth important.
It's just a pity that it won't be soon ...

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
Couldn't Aiden's tasks be given any time, or any day?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes