Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Good point! I just hope that L&P doesn't make Dylan react like a toddler when he finds out that he is not allowed to participate.
I mean he would have every right to be pissed in this case the friend who has openly stated he wants to fuck his mom has a chance to get her alone without Dylan around, any normal guy would be seeing red flags in his position "Why won't Mom let me go? Why doesn't Sam want me there? Mom was awful close to Sam in the pool and on the trampoline, is something going on?"

I wonder what Dylan might get up to at home alone with Liam at work Sophia, Ellie and Sam at the gig it would have been a great time for Dylan to make moves on Amber if it wasn't a bording school exclusive route.

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021
Good evening all you shit-house prognosticators and barracks lawyers!

I know you guys and gals have probably already beat this drum, but I'm going to try and rehash something from Dylan's bikini show/photo shoot. When he was in his room reviewing the pics on his PC and he said he deleted them exept for the "good" pics and put it on his external thumb drive. Wouldn't that have been a great blackmail if he would have lost the SSD card? Like if he would have took it to school and it got "lifted". The new owner of the SSD card would have huge blackmail opportunity.

I'm new so I'm playing a little catch up on the game.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

I know you guys and gals have probably already beat this drum, but I'm going to try and rehash something from Dylan's bikini show/photo shoot. When he was in his room reviewing the pics on his PC and he said he deleted them exept for the "good" pics and put it on his external thumb drive. Wouldn't that have been a great blackmail if he would have lost the SSD card? Like if he would have took it to school and it got "lifted". The new owner of the SSD card would have huge blackmail opportunity.

There will be no more blackmail in the game and as far we know the bikini shoot pictures are done and in the past

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
in 0.130 there were just under 1000; knowing L&P and knowing this will be the biggest update ever; I would say around 1150
I agree as I expect over 1000 renders.
The band playing and also the drive home(if with Sam)and the adjustments
Probably a new setting as well with a shed load of movement

mimhof007

Feb 9, 2020
If they ever let that bullshit bleed over into the route where you told Aiden to go fuck himself, then what support I have given the dev will dry up immediately. I even hate that this is in the code, even if not in my chosen route.
Aiden is one of the TOP VOTE GETTERS in the latest poll. Go away if you don't like it. The money WILL GROW if Aiden's route gets better.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we are getting to the fun part.
there are more females.like the maid:
she only spies.
I protest, you forgot to put Patricia on during the night at the club. Patriciaaaa :love: :p

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Those card is encrypted. And Dylan is a fucking genius, breaking a ransomeware encryption.

Nata4us

Feb 12, 2018
What do you think about Sofia's husband - he will really be able to get interested in his daughter in sex?

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021
Anybody have a bio on L&P?
Just from my newbie observation he/she is European. because people always changes into house shoes.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes