hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
if Sophia gets caught with Sam by Ellie or Patricia it will be a disaster for her. The nightclub scene can never be repeated. Not with your friend's underage son. And it would also destroy Patricia's respect for Sophia.
I don't think so because it was Patricia who persuaded Sophia to attend the museum event. And Elli, Sam doesn't care. But she would get upset about Sam's sister.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't think so because it was Patricia who persuaded Sophia to attend the museum event. And Elli, Sam doesn't care. But she would get upset about Sam's sister.
IMO, Patricia more than teasing the museum boys a bit I don't think she's thinking. I don't believe, at that level, Patricia was thinking about kissing, touching... neither for her nor for Sophia.

And the discussion after the club scene, at the entrance after Ellie's leaving, is clarifying.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
in 0.130 there were just under 1000; knowing L&P and knowing this will be the biggest update ever; I would say around 1150
And the Sam event is supposed to be huge so maybe more. If (if) I am correct the Aiden 3 was over 450 renders. And Sam at 35% w/ Nathalie at 30% this is gonna push way past 1k renders. If it is 450+ renders for Sam then the overall update will break 1200 renders. And if this is true his position of 10% places him at 120 created scenes (awaiting PS and rendering).

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
There will be no more blackmail in the game and as far we know the bikini shoot pictures are done and in the past
If there is no more blackmail then what has Aiden got. I guess we could split hairs and call it extortion. Still the same animal.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
IMO, Patricia more than teasing the museum boys a bit I don't think she's thinking. I don't believe, at that level, Patricia was thinking about kissing, touching... neither for her nor for Sophia.

And the discussion after the club scene, at the entrance after Ellie's leaving, is clarifying.
Patricia says something like "Come on when we were younger we'd fuck the boys" after they made the date. So not innocent at all!

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes