Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
A thought

With the thought that Sophia has now (possibly) jerked off two younglings and also had that scene with Aiden

It will be very disappointing if in the next chapter we take a step down instead of up in regards to what Mother does in the events.

Reactions: Bane71 and Sonny86

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Aiden is one of the TOP VOTE GETTERS in the latest poll. Go away if you don't like it. The money WILL GROW if Aiden's route gets better.
It depends on how people perceive "better" & by people I mean subscribing fans. There's an awful lot of squeamishness around when it comes to his storyline, on this thread at least. I've played a few corruption games & never encountered as much. This is despite a statement to the effect that there will be no non-consensual sex. (Itself something extraordinary, never before seen in a VN of this type). Those who don't like it won't "go away," (nor should they if they have legitimate objections) but rather put their concerns to L&P directly on Patreon, or via email. I don't know exactly why Bennett (a better villain IMO....an adult, smug, sleazy, unprincipled, narcissistic etc.) got short measure but I suspect it was partly to do with fans objecting to his prescence.

Personally, I want Aiden to be more than a vehicle for Sophia's further corruption, or end up as some misunderstood rebel, eliciting empathy (I hope never sympathy or affection...but who knows with the way things are going?), from the MC. I definitely don't want Sophia doing tasks voluntarily. I want proper blackmail, it's that simple.

I noticed the vote count but we're constantly assured that it's not all about the money, so I wouldn't bet on anything changing. If support for the blackmail storylines voiced on this thread is anything to go by, I'm in a tiny minority. I'm tempted to join the Patreon site closer to the time of the update after next, just to see how things are going, or even voice an opinion. It really is time to take big decisions if this game is ever planned to end. Aiden is just one of a number of characters for whom this is true.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
In this scene, Aiden takes by force what he would otherwise not get. L&P wrote that there will be no rape in the game, but I would already see this scene as close to the limit, even without penetration. It's pretty easy to imagine that Aiden would continue in this situation if the historical scene allowed it. Perhaps many of his supporters are enthusiastic about the idea, but if these situations get more extreme, it will not be my money that will further promote this game. Even if I can then avoid this route.
I could say it's the opposite for me if Aiden doesn't go further (not necessary having sex)

There are a lot of kinks in this game, if you can't stand an avoidable one it's sad but it's your right

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I don't know if we have more information on a Dylan/Ellie storyline, probably as you say it's not like Emma's route that ends Dylan/Sophia (according to the walkthrough) but it will have different content while Dylan/Sophia still goes on.
But still I wonder what are the conditions for having the 3 events, given that afaik so far Dylan/Ellie is not optional (there are no choices), the only thing is the FW route as I reported in the last message. Probably we will know better with this update or with the other event at noon PD 13 where some choices maybe will be left to the player.

Even blackmailers have the right to rest on weekends ;)

On a different topic: we were saying that Andy and Cathy will ask Sophia and Liam to be the maid of honour/best man, well apparently it has happened already, I didn't pay attention to this short exchange.

View attachment 1287388

Concerning the wedding there are left the bachelor(ette) parties to organize and/or the wedding reception, like they ask to use their house for the ceremony and/or the party after that. Assuming that they are going to get married in San Alejo, not their hometown (they are on vacation), I guess there won't be a lot of people attending.

Obviously it could be something else not related to the wedding as well (cannot have children etc)
If I was not mistaken in the translation, Cathy invited Sophia and Liam to visit. But it was said that there is an important conversation with Liam.
That is, the emphasis was on the fact that the conversation would take place with Liam, probably in the presence of Sophia.

Did I understand correctly what should happen in the evening, or was I mistaken with the translation?

Reactions: xxxorro

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Good evening all you shit-house prognosticators and barracks lawyers!

I know you guys and gals have probably already beat this drum, but I'm going to try and rehash something from Dylan's bikini show/photo shoot. When he was in his room reviewing the pics on his PC and he said he deleted them exept for the "good" pics and put it on his external thumb drive. Wouldn't that have been a great blackmail if he would have lost the SSD card? Like if he would have took it to school and it got "lifted". The new owner of the SSD card would have huge blackmail opportunity.

I'm new so I'm playing a little catch up on the game.
This is a completely possible, interesting development of events! I exclude it only for the reason that the game already has a lot of different routes, and most importantly, many users are shouting about the need to shorten them.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
You folks may want to try My Pleasure from Tasty Pics. Producing great content every few months. The Models are terrific. Just getting to the gorgeous mom. Not sure why it isnt getting more run.
If I remember correctly there wasn't much buildup. It was all a fuckfest in which the MC is going to fuck everyone

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
If I remember correctly there wasn't much buildup. It was all a fuckfest in which the MC is going to fuck everyone
for something like that you got treasure of nadia who is very close to the end.or lust campus complete game from the same people.a nice fuckfest ;)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes