Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
This is a completely possible, interesting development of events! I exclude it only for the reason that the game already has a lot of different routes, and most importantly, many users are shouting about the need to shorten them.
Yes, please! We definitely do not need Pygmy Norris going on a clandestine mission to recover the stolen secret files that could jeopardize world peace and sink us into yet another distraction that gets us farther, not closer, to the day when Sophia’s and Ellie’s tender bits are put to purpose.

[edit]And, that’s post #666 for me. Should have gone more biblical. Oh well.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Good evening all you shit-house prognosticators and barracks lawyers!

I know you guys and gals have probably already beat this drum, but I'm going to try and rehash something from Dylan's bikini show/photo shoot. When he was in his room reviewing the pics on his PC and he said he deleted them exept for the "good" pics and put it on his external thumb drive. Wouldn't that have been a great blackmail if he would have lost the SSD card? Like if he would have took it to school and it got "lifted". The new owner of the SSD card would have huge blackmail opportunity.

I'm new so I'm playing a little catch up on the game.
I think I heard KillJoys mention it once that those pictures will not play any role in the game and if I remember correctly he said that it was said by L&P.
Plus it makes no sense to take the pics to school. Dylan does not like others perving on his mom. It won't make any sense in taking the pics.
Also they don't really serve as enough blackmail material to get Sophia to listen to others, at the end of the they were just bikini pics and her privates were still covered. Also she will report it to the police since it is a criminal offence or even her sister Patricia could just come walking with her gun to deal with the matter.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
There will be no more blackmail in the game and as far we know the bikini shoot pictures are done and in the past
Do you mean no new storyline of blackmail or that Aiden's storyline will also no longer be a blackmail.
It depends on how people perceive "better" & by people I mean subscribing fans. There's an awful lot of squeamishness around when it comes to his storyline, on this thread at least. I've played a few corruption games & never encountered as much. This is despite a statement to the effect that there will be no non-consensual sex. (Itself something extraordinary, never before seen in a VN of this type). Those who don't like it won't "go away," (nor should they if they have legitimate objections) but rather put their concerns to L&P directly on Patreon, or via email. I don't know exactly why Bennett (a better villain IMO....an adult, smug, sleazy, unprincipled, narcissistic etc.) got short measure but I suspect it was partly to do with fans objecting to his prescence.

Personally, I want Aiden to be more than a vehicle for Sophia's further corruption, or end up as some misunderstood rebel, eliciting empathy (I hope never sympathy or affection...but who knows with the way things are going?), from the MC. I definitely don't want Sophia doing tasks voluntarily. I want proper blackmail, it's that simple.

I noticed the vote count but we're constantly assured that it's not all about the money, so I wouldn't bet on anything changing. If support for the blackmail storylines voiced on this thread is anything to go by, I'm in a tiny minority. I'm tempted to join the Patreon site closer to the time of the update after next, just to see how things are going, or even voice an opinion. It really is time to take big decisions if this game is ever planned to end. Aiden is just one of a number of characters for whom this is true.
I had asked L&P if the blackmail with Aiden will become completely consensual and if she will actually want to do the tasks in the future. His reply to that was that "Sophia will not actively want to do the tasks but will continue to enjoy them more and more." So I don't think he is entirely removing the blackmail aspect, it would most likely still remain the same way it has been till now, atleast in the near future. Unless ofcourse he changes his mind.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
And the Sam event is supposed to be huge so maybe more. If (if) I am correct the Aiden 3 was over 450 renders. And Sam at 35% w/ Nathalie at 30% this is gonna push way past 1k renders. If it is 450+ renders for Sam then the overall update will break 1200 renders. And if this is true his position of 10% places him at 120 created scenes (awaiting PS and rendering).
Aiden Task 3 was 299 renders. And the Sam event might actually be big only in terms of the story or the amount of effort that goes into making it, not the very event is going to be big in terms of renders. There is no way that Nathalie event comes near 300 renders or so. The maximum it can be IMO is 160-170 considering her previous biggest event is only 71 renders.
The Sam event most likely will be between 200-250 renders.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
if Sophia gets caught with Sam by Ellie or Patricia it will be a disaster for her. The nightclub scene can never be repeated. Not with your friend's underage son. And it would also destroy Patricia's respect for Sophia.
I disagree with you! After all, it was Patricia who told Sofia that sometimes she so badly wanted young meat. This conversation took place after meeting the boys near the museum.
Therefore, I guess there is no threat to Sofia if Patricia sees her with one of the young guys.
Ellie also knows that her mother is not okay with sexual relations in the family right now, so she will probably also be lenient with her mother.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
"Sophia will not actively want to do the tasks but will continue to enjoy them more and more." So I don't think he is entirely removing the blackmail aspect, it would most likely still remain the same way it has been till now, atleast in the near future.
That's right. But is it still blackmailing then? Sophia's reluctance gets lost more and more. She will give up this "no, I can't do that!". Maybe she'll say it to herself for a moment, as a fleeting thought, but the aversion won't exist anymore. She will say to herself again and again afterwards or during the tasks that she likes it and to be beholden to Aiden and then she will really look forward to the next task(s)! Blackmailing?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
That's right. But is it still blackmailing then? Sophia's reluctance gets lost more and more. She will give up this "no, I can't do that!". Maybe she'll say it to herself for a moment, as a fleeting thought, but the aversion won't exist anymore. She will say to herself again and again afterwards or during the tasks that she likes it and to be beholden to Aiden and then she will really look forward to the next task(s)! Blackmailing?
That's what I asked L&P, will it be so that Sophia will look forward to doing the tasks, and he said that she won't.

Sophia enjoys the tasks even now but hates the fact that Aiden is making her do this. I want it to remain like that.

Also since every task will be more extreme than the previous Sophia's reluctance and anger on Aiden shouldn't really change. Everytime Aiden is pushing her more, if the tasks were on the same level I would understand if Sophia starts enjoying them and wanting more but that's not case. Before every push she will tell Aiden that she can't do it and then in order to convince her Aiden will have to mention the deal.

Though it's all in L&P's hands. I like the storyline because of the potential it has to corrupt Sophia through the blackmail. If it gets removed to becoming completely consensual then I don't even understand the purpose of the storyline anymore. She has more than enough people to provide her sexual stimulation, she doesn't need to rely on a bully who threatens to beat her son for that.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Do you mean no new storyline of blackmail or that Aiden's storyline will also no longer be a blackmail.

I had asked L&P if the blackmail with Aiden will become completely consensual and if she will actually want to do the tasks in the future. His reply to that was that "Sophia will not actively want to do the tasks but will continue to enjoy them more and more." So I don't think he is entirely removing the blackmail aspect, it would most likely still remain the same way it has been till now, atleast in the near future. Unless ofcourse he changes his mind.
When you have sex with your wife / girlfriend, you want it to be just as satisfying for the woman / man as it is for you. If you suggest a gangbang to your partner, both partners must be clear that there is one that is used here. For the majority of participants, this is primarily about satisfying each other and that the gain of pleasure from the object (in this game, the woman) is of secondary importance. That means for the woman she has to accept it to be used and it has to represent a gain in pleasure for her.
In my opinion, that is the idea behind the blackmail story for L&P. But Aiden isn't L&P. For Aiden, it looks like it is about blackmailing him to create situations where he can have sex with Sophia. And he is ready to use violence to get what he wants. With its answer, L&P only confirms what we already suspected, it has remained very vague, as is so often the case. That Sophia will enjoy the content of the tasks more and more, that has always been clear and is fully welcomed here in this forum. But whether they enjoy / accept their blackmailer more and more is discussed controversially here and was not answered by L & P.

Reactions: Hlextor

lkrishna123

Apr 29, 2020
That's what I asked L&P, will it be so that Sophia will look forward to doing the tasks, and he said that she won't.

Sophia enjoys the tasks even now but hates the fact that Aiden is making her do this. I want it to remain like that.

Also since every task will be more extreme than the previous Sophia's reluctance and anger on Aiden shouldn't really change. Everytime Aiden is pushing her more, if the tasks were on the same level I would understand if Sophia starts enjoying them and wanting more but that's not case. Before every push she will tell Aiden that she can't do it and then in order to convince her Aiden will have to mention the deal.

Though it's all in L&P's hands. I like the storyline because of the potential it has to corrupt Sophia through the blackmail. If it gets removed to becoming completely consensual then I don't even understand the purpose of the storyline anymore. She has more than enough people to provide her sexual stimulation, she doesn't need to rely on a bully who threatens to beat her son for that.
why aren't you giving us the teaser?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
When you have sex with your wife / girlfriend, you want it to be just as satisfying for the woman / man as it is for you. If you suggest a gangbang to your partner, both partners must be clear that there is one that is used here. For the majority of participants, this is primarily about satisfying each other and that the gain of pleasure from the object (in this game, the woman) is of secondary importance. That means for the woman she has to accept it to be used and it has to represent a gain in pleasure for her.
In my opinion, that is the idea behind the blackmail story for L&P. But Aiden isn't L&P. For Aiden, it looks like it is about blackmailing him to create situations where he can have sex with Sophia. And he is ready to use violence to get what he wants. With its answer, L&P only confirms what we already suspected, it has remained very vague, as is so often the case. That Sophia will enjoy the content of the tasks more and more, that has always been clear and is fully welcomed here in this forum. But whether they enjoy / accept their blackmailer more and more is discussed controversially here and was not answered by L & P.
Personally speaking I wouldn't want a relationship with Aiden to bloom. We already have Dylan and Sam for relationship routes,even potentially Zac down the line ( since I guess there will be a choice between Alyssa and Him ). Too many young guys for potential sex scene already, I wouldn't want one more. Especially because the other guys are definitely aiming for sex, Aiden's aim however hasn't been that, it was to just demean an authority figure to show his power. Aiden has a gf, he definitely gets sex. Also he is not shown any explicit interest in milfs unlike the other boys. He has just enjoyed Humiliating her.

It would be a let down to have Aiden have sex with Sophia ( which would mean that the sex was completely consensual, L&P wouldn't even want to tread on the border that she did it because of the blackmail ). Which effectively means Sophia breaks, gives in and I absolutely would not like to see that happen.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't think so because it was Patricia who persuaded Sophia to attend the museum event. And Elli, Sam doesn't care. But she would get upset about Sam's sister.
I disagree with you! After all, it was Patricia who told Sofia that sometimes she so badly wanted young meat. This conversation took place after meeting the boys near the museum.
Therefore, I guess there is no threat to Sofia if Patricia sees her with one of the young guys.
Ellie also knows that her mother is not okay with sexual relations in the family right now, so she will probably also be lenient with her mother.
Sophia's position in her relationship with Ellie and Patricia is, on the one hand, that of a loving mother who would do anything for her children and, on the other, a faithful and virtuous wife. I'd say that's the main argument Sophia uses all the time with Patricia: I'm a virtuous woman and you're a little whore.

Here, Patricia seeks to morally support Sophia, to ease her conscience. After a scene with Sam, what will Patricia tell her: I was concerned for you, that because of alcohol you had committed a deed that you would never in your life be capable of, and you, hypocrite, were playing with the neighborhood teenagers.
1625822530174.png

And Ellie?
Ellie is still playing, realizing that a relationship with a man is not the same as a relationship with a woman. She reacts harshly when Liam opens the bathroom door, or when Dylan forgets to close the door.
I don't think a scene between Sophia and Sam would go well for Ellie.
Plus Ellie likes older men, so something between Sophia and Sam will be awkward if not disgusting.
That's the message I perceived.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes