Jul 1, 2021
I don't understand why Sofia chooses nastayashey's love Sam and not Dylan??!! what is the tagda of her meaning in the task of eidna yes, if she is much more than vlyulin sema and hatelaba that he would be her lovers and not dylan .. what the fuck then tolerates the blackmail of eidyn ??!

• Wow
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
It almost seems like Patricia is trying to prove to Sophia that she is no better than her, as if Sophia thought herself better than her sister
I have always felt that Patricia just wants Sophia to feel liberated. Because that's how women in this city are. Sophia was too conservative. There was a dialogue from Patricia initially which kinda said that eventually you'll change as well, though that was in reference to her clothing style as far as I remember.

However if she sees Sophia in a compromising position with Sam I'm very sure, she won't just tease her for it and end the conversation, she will get a little serious.

As long as Sophia is only teasing, Patricia won't really care and infact encourage her, she herself teased Dylan during the yoga event, but with anything too far Patricia will be the one to bring Sophia back to her senses. She did that at the club too.

I mean if she really wanted to show Sophia that she is no better and not virtuous and wanted Sophia to go far she would have let Tyler continue so that later on she can get back at her or tease her but instead she stopped it at the right moment before things escalated.

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021
I don't understand why Sofia chooses nastayashey's love Sam and not Dylan??!! what is the tagda of her meaning in the task of eidna yes, if she is much more than vlyulin sema and hatelaba that he would be her lovers and not dylan .. what the fuck then tolerates the blackmail of eidyn ??!
No offense, but i just giggle when i read your posts. :giggle:

Jhon99x

Apr 18, 2018
There aren't any sex scenes with Sophia with another person(without her husband) up to this update. I mean 4 years for nothing????? At least will be there in any future updates? What do you guys think?

• Sad
Reactions: Scarlet56

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I have always felt that Patricia just wants Sophia to feel liberated. Because that's how women in this city are. Sophia was too conservative. There was a dialogue from Patricia initially which kinda said that eventually you'll change as well, though that was in reference to her clothing style as far as I remember.

However if she sees Sophia in a compromising position with Sam I'm very sure, she won't just tease her for it and end the conversation, she will get a little serious.

As long as Sophia is only teasing, Patricia won't really care and infact encourage her, she herself teased Dylan during the yoga event, but with anything too far Patricia will be the one to bring Sophia back to her senses. She did that at the club too.

I mean if she really wanted to show Sophia that she is no better and not virtuous and wanted Sophia to go far she would have let Tyler continue so that later on she can get back at her or tease her but instead she stopped it at the right moment before things escalated.
I know that sounds arrogant now, but I think you are all kidding yourselves when it comes to the motifs that L&P Patricia ascribes to. I think she thinks she has found a partner in Sophia who shares her secrets and with whom Patricia can go on a raid. I think the last thing Patricia has in mind is the functioning of Sophia's marriage. As long as they keep their actions secret and don't cause a catastrophe, they just don't care. The future of history will show who is right.

The only protection for Sophia's marriage is the player's choices. It is not Patricia who will save Sophai's marriage but YOU.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I know that sounds arrogant now, but I think you are all kidding yourselves when it comes to the motifs that L&P Patricia ascribes to. I think she thinks she has found a partner in Sophia who shares her secrets and with whom Patricia can go on a raid. I think the last thing Patricia has in mind is the functioning of Sophia's marriage. As long as they keep their actions secret and don't cause a catastrophe, they just don't care. The future of history will show who is right.
Are you insinuating that Patricia's friend Zoe's farm will have some handsome horse groomers taking care of the ladies' needs?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Patricia wants to get Sophia on her side, to "liberate" her, to have a crazy party partner. Plus, Carl knowing Sophia is a virtuous woman, would have total confidence in the two's escapades. In which case the lesbian relationship is secondary.

Or, it's a direct sexual interest, Patricia wants a relationship with her own sister, in which case Sam/..... are not welcome.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
You are right!
I didn't noticed but the dialogues for the invitation are quite similar but in the case of Aiden's path (only Liam is there) she says
View attachment 1288695
while with Sophia in the room she says
View attachment 1288694

So, "you" Vs "you guys". Now this could be just a simple transcription error. I'm not a native speaker either, the first sentence can still mean "you" as in "both of you", and she just used you as plural without "guys" because Sophia was not there. But I let the native speakers to jump in and give an interpretation to such subtleness.
The invitation in any case is for both of them and even Liam says "We'll drop by".

I'm leaning more for the simplest explanation, they will talk about the same thing regardless the route (GW, Aiden), even because both of them will be there and if they wanted to talk only to him she would have explicitly invited only him.

IMO, what will probably change in the event are some dialogues or scene according to the route and the fact that Liam peeked at Cathy in the dressing room.
But it's just a guess like any other at this point, we are a bit in the dark with this event.

For reference the extract of the dialogues here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! It follows from your prompts that in the first case, she says that they want to talk to both spouses. On the dirty route, Kat says they want to talk to Liam, but an invitation is for the two for both Sofia and Liam on both routes.

It probably still matters, that is, there are two different options for the GW and the muddy route.

Reactions: xxxorro

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Patricia wants to get Sophia on her side, to "liberate" her, to have a crazy party partner. Plus, Carl knowing Sophia is a virtuous woman, would have total confidence in the two's escapades. In which case the lesbian relationship is secondary.

Or, it's a direct sexual interest, Patricia wants a relationship with her own sister, in which case Sam/..... are not welcome.
At the moment, Patricia does not want to have any relationship with Sophia yet, meaning the sexual relationship between them or their sexual relationship with any guys. But in the near future this may change and such desires will undoubtedly appear.

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Since Sophia will have to choose between Alyssa and Zac at some point does anyone think she might have to choose between Dylan and Sam as they are both looking like romance paths. Everyone assumed Dylan would get a sex ed path but after this update Sophia has started to see her son in a diffrent light, I dont remember the exact wording but I think she admitted she finds him attractive.

I suppose she would not have to choose on a Dylan cuck playthrough but otherwise would she not choose one or the other?

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Since Sophia will have to choose between Alyssa and Zac at some point does anyone think she might have to choose between Dylan and Sam they are both looking like romance paths. Everyone assumed Dylan would get a sex ed path but after this update Sophia has started to see her son in a diffrent light, I dont remember the exact wording but I think she admitted she finds him attractive.

I suppose she would not have to choose on a Dylan cuck playthrough but otherwise would she not choose one or the other?
We know nothing about the choice and what it may involved other than it will be a choice that people will not expect.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Since Sophia will have to choose between Alyssa and Zac at some point does anyone think she might have to choose between Dylan and Sam they are both looking like romance paths. Everyone assumed Dylan would get a sex ed path but after this update Sophia has started to see her son in a diffrent light, I dont remember the exact wording but I think she admitted she finds him attractive.

I believe that at this stage we cannot say in the affirmative that Sofia will be faced with a choice between Zach and Alissa, as well as between Dylan and Sam. It is possible that there may be ways where her choice will be in favor of both, it will be logical and somehow justified.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes