Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
You folks may want to try My Pleasure from Tasty Pics. Producing great content every few months. The Models are terrific. Just getting to the gorgeous mom. Not sure why it isnt getting more run.
Let's just Julia quite literally drained me on my first playthrough of My Pleasure.
Remember the importance of hydration in happy fapping!
:LOL: :D
Tasty Pics does create some beautifully rendered MILF's, probably at the very max of how curvaceous I like my female LI's.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Its taking a while to get to the mother. I wouldnt exactly call it a FF either, but MC has a nice little harem going.
So far at least. But with the exception of specific pairs of Julia and Daphne, Lori and Babs, and Cassie and Natasha, I don't think they are yet aware of all the competition for MC#s affections. So we don't know how they would react.
Especially for Julia and Lori, and Julia and Cassie.

So this might currently be at max-Harem and don't think we know from the dev whether we are going to have to start making definitive either/or choices.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Not me. I say the more routes the better.
In a game / VN at or near completion, 100% hell yeah!! You want to be able to replay and then get different scenes with different girls.

In this case with L&P's slow project management, story development and rendering speed??
Hell no!!

I want to see Sophia get fucked by Ellie, Patricia, Sam and Dylan sometime this decade! Or even just sometime.....
:love:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
In a game / VN at or near completion, 100% hell yeah!! You want to be able to replay and then get different scenes with different girls.

In this case with L&P's slow project management, story development and rendering speed??
Hell no!!

I want to see Sophia get fucked by Ellie, Patricia, Sam and Dylan sometime this decade! Or even just sometime.....
:love:
Dylan is the most deserving of her love.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.My precious is waiting,Sophia's one true love
I don't know about one true love. But I do agree with you that Alyssa now seems to be Sophia's best bet at a long term serious relationship if Sophia ever chooses pussy over dick at end of game / VN.

She might have hot sex with Ellie and/or Patricia but I can't see Sophia settling down with either. Nathalie, Vicky and Claire are all too young - she might have a hot fling with them but no more as they are all to young.

Amber was the only other possible option if Amber saw the light and ditched Neil - preferably sleeping with the fishes!!
But L&P has put no real development into Sophia and Amber other than the pool-fight on boarding school route. and that was more about Amber and Dylan anyway.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
That is exactly what I meant. She hates - no she doesn't really hate - doing these tasks for Aiden. She may mean that she hates it, but basically she likes these tasks... more and more. It's a dichotomy for Sophia. And I'm curious how L&P is going to resolve that so as not to make it ridiculous.
I agree - have said before that I think it is a very fine balancing act. One that in the last update was pushed too far in a couple of unrealistic ways.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't know about one true love. But I do agree with you that Alyssa now seems to be Sophia's best bet at a long term serious relationship if Sophia ever chooses pussy over dick at end of game / VN.

She might have hot sex with Ellie and/or Patricia but I can't see Sophia settling down with either. Nathalie, Vicky and Claire are all too young - she might have a hot fling with them but no more as they are all to young.

Amber was the only other possible option if Amber saw the light and ditched Neil - preferably sleeping with the fishes!!
But L&P has put no real development into Sophia and Amber other than the pool-fight on boarding school route. and that was more about Amber and Dylan anyway.
If I remember right Amber/Dylan is only a short story anyway.
Vicky/nathalie/Ellie are the more adventurous type of gals while Alyssa is more of loving type of gal.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I don't understand why Sofia chooses nastayashey's love Sam and not Dylan??!! what is the tagda of her meaning in the task of eidna yes, if she is much more than vlyulin sema and hatelaba that he would be her lovers and not dylan .. what the fuck then tolerates the blackmail of eidyn ??!
Your Google Translate is nt really working properly. Too much of that made zero sense.

Reactions: Old Dog

mac_2529

Feb 17, 2018
So if I subscribe to L&P and share the teaser here, will I be a hero or will I just put myself on L&P's blacklist? LOL

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So if subscribe to L&P and share the teaser here, will I be a hero or I will just put myself on L&P's blacklist? LOL
Blacklisted
If it is shared, then you can kiss goodbye to anymore teasers being posted by the dev,since he did ask for it not to be posted.
Whether or not he will carry out this out threat who knows
So no teaser picture for

Dylan/Ellie event
Sam event
Cathy/Andy event

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Honestly, again, who cares? Few of the previous teasers have even been interesting. In fact, all anyone here ever did was bitch about them. They didn't generate much positive conversation, and instead we got all twisted up over things like lighting effects and if Sophia's bag could hold her clothes. Then, when the final SUPER SECRET AND VERY RISQUE teaser leaked, all we did was lampoon it for its lameness.

So now, here we are, upset that we don't have the newest uninteresting teaser to look at. L&P doesn't want them here, and we shouldn't miss them, so it's a win-win situation. The bag debate was honestly one of the dumbest debates I have ever seen on an internet forum. All of us walked out of that discussion dumber, and our lives less fulfilled, because of it. So L&P's information lockdown is probably good for our health.

What we can do instead is stop giving this game undeserved oxygen. This thread is super busy for a game that has one release every six months. For all the bitching we do in this thread, it would be better for everyone if this thread disappeared from the front page for days on end. Stop giving the game the free promotion that L&P seems to hate.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes