Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Honestly, again, who cares? Few of the previous teasers have even been interesting. In fact, all anyone here ever did was bitch about them. They didn't generate much positive conversation, and instead we got all twisted up over things like lighting effects and if Sophia's bag could hold her clothes. Then, when the final SUPER SECRET AND VERY RISQUE teaser leaked, all we did was lampoon it for its lameness.

So now, here we are, upset that we don't have the newest uninteresting teaser to look at. L&P doesn't want them here, and we shouldn't miss them, so it's a win-win situation. The bag debate was honestly one of the dumbest debates I have ever seen on an internet forum. All of us walked out of that discussion dumber, and our lives less fulfilled, because of it. So L&P's information lockdown is probably good for our health.

What we can do instead is stop giving this game undeserved oxygen. This thread is super busy for a game that has one release every six months. For all the bitching we do in this thread, it would be better for everyone if this thread disappeared from the front page for days on end. Stop giving the game the free promotion that L&P seems to hate.
I and others try to tell people that, but no one wants to listen. It seems their right to whine supersedes their common sense.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Sophia seems to be enjoy the tasks but it is the person giving her the tasks that she dislikes
Don't you think perhaps it is this love/hate dynamic that keeps Sophia hooked? I think it's natural that she has a genuine hostility towards Aiden, but I wonder if at some point it becomes a facade and she really does feel drawn to Aiden because of the way he and his dominance/control makes her feel.

I don't know how I would feel about that, I suppose it's all in how it's written and presented (which is a fairly obvious statement). The crux of that transition is if we, the players, see it manifested in her actions and behaviors before Sophia becomes aware of it. More often than not we get the "It's so wrong! What am I doing?! Am I really going along with this?" thought process, which is (IMHO) L&P clubbing us over the head just so there's no ambiguity about how she's feeling.

It's a hard needle to thread so I won't flip out either way...

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Don't you think perhaps it is this love/hate dynamic that keeps Sophia hooked? I think it's natural that she has a genuine hostility towards Aiden, but I wonder if at some point it becomes a facade and she really does feel drawn to Aiden because of the way he and his dominance/control makes her feel.

I don't know how I would feel about that, I suppose it's all in how it's written and presented (which is a fairly obvious statement). The crux of that transition is if we, the players, see it manifested in her actions and behaviors before Sophia becomes aware of it. More often than not we get the "It's so wrong! What am I doing?! Am I really going along with this?" thought process, which is (IMHO) L&P clubbing us over the head just so there's no ambiguity about how she's feeling.

It's a hard needle to thread so I won't flip out either way...
I think she will always be hostile towards Aiden. But that doesn't mean she won't hate fuck him at some point. I mean I like to think we grow out of that, but it's definitely a thing to hate fuck someone that you can't stand but are sexually attracted to. But she'll need to be damn corrupted for that to happen.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I agree - have said before that I think it is a very fine balancing act. One that in the last update was pushed too far in a couple of unrealistic ways.
It's a balancing act & so far a very successful one but it's hardly being "pushed too far." IMO the whole art class, from start to finish, was one of the most erotic events to date. There was fine crafting of the storyline to reach the situations I assume you're referring to, not to forget top class renders, in an unexpectedly delightful setting. This to me, was L&P at his best. Even though in the same update we read him at his worst, i. e. the shota event dialogue/monologue.

I understand that there are many fans who want to see Sophia in complete control of everything, all the time, (like RL???). Certainly, I always expect the reactions that accrue here to such events that transgress this wish. Myself, I wish there was absolutely zero incest in the story. I don't think it's realistic, erotic, intriguing etc., yet I never feel moved to comment negatively except in posts like this.
I post them because few blackmail fans appear willing to stand up & be counted & I know they're out there, maybe just not so much on this thread.

I respect those fans who wish the MC to have a gently descending corruption, culminating in having Dylan's knob fully extended inside her. I don't even like the sentence I've just written because I'm really, really not into incest. On the other hand I'm not suggesting incest should be diluted or that it's going too far, too fast. That, to me, is what respecting other people's kinks is all about. I realise that the Dev is trying to cater to a broad audience base but a corruption story should be a good vehicle to be able to do exactly that. My view is that what happens should not be bound by societal norms, provided the characters are of reasonable ages. (I don't like the shota but let's not get sidetracked).

"Unwillingly means, that she could get so deep in some special situations, that she rather has to do it (but she can still refuse but then the consequences are incalculable or just really bad). But all in all you can always decide if you want to do something or not. Of some things she will get pleasure some time, other situations could lead her in unwillingly further decisions." That's a direct quote from L&P, which to me seems quite balanced, as long as we're talking about an erotic game/VN for adults, played by people with adult experiences.

There shouldn't be any 'elephant in the room' & there's not because the Dev has announced, voluntarily, that there'll be no rape & this remember in a corruption game.....unusual, surprising, self-limiting etc. I sometimes have to remind myself that this is what this is, a corruption game, because it's so mild. On the other hand, tasks might become, indeed should become, more "extreme," whatever that means. Various storylines should soon become more extreme, not only the blackmail, if there's going to be genuine progress.

I'm never going to be one of those who childishly encourages disapproving players to simply leave. I detest those puerile responses. Rather, I advocate my own method which is to avoid what I don't much care for, whenever possible & just live with the rest. Again, that's where real respect exists.

[Now, a quick note to facepalming, (never seen a real woman naked), virgin fratboys. Send me your facepalms if you experience a burning desire to express your rejection of me & my opinions, while lacking the necessary ability yourself to write anything constructive or remotely intelligent]. I'm not trying to win a popularity contest & I never will, try or win, that is. What I will do, is speak my mind, openly, honestly, with all due respect & stuff the consequences.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I think she will always be hostile towards Aiden. But that doesn't mean she won't hate fuck him at some point. I mean I like to think we grow out of that, but it's definitely a thing to hate fuck someone that you can't stand but are sexually attracted to. But she'll need to be damn corrupted for that to happen.
If it came to that, it might be interesting if Aiden was repulsed when he realizes her motivation and actually pushed her off. That would be a potentially interesting twist and could further confuse Sophia about where she is in terms of her relationship with Liam and anyone else on the route. There are definitely opportunities for surprises along these lines.

A hate-fuck that Aiden enjoys and gloats about doesn’t sound too interesting in that light. Neither does a straightforward act of self-loathing by Sophia- in the sense that it’s a somewhat predictable, or maybe “trope-ish” narrative from there.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
If it came to that, it might be interesting if Aiden was repulsed when he realizes her motivation and actually pushed her off. That would be a potentially interesting twist and could further confuse Sophia about where she is in terms of her relationship with Liam and anyone else on the route. There are definitely opportunities for surprises along these lines.

A hate-fuck that Aiden enjoys and gloats about doesn’t sound too interesting in that light. Neither does a straightforward act of self-loathing by Sophia- in the sense that it’s a somewhat predictable, or maybe “trope-ish” narrative from there.
Facepalm. [Well I did ask for it but you MUST have seen a real woman naked]. Yes, a hate-fuck would be interesting but not necessarily in the way you want. Either way, I don't think it's going to happen.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

lkrishna123

Apr 29, 2020
Blacklisted
If it is shared, then you can kiss goodbye to anymore teasers being posted by the dev,since he did ask for it not to be posted.
Whether or not he will carry out this out threat who knows
So no teaser picture for

Dylan/Ellie event
Sam event
Cathy/Andy event
How will he know? just share it anonymously!

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
The teaser is not bad but it isnt that good to deserve any sort of discussion.
I mean, it's gonna take years before we start with teasers for events with actual meat in them.
Till then you are just going to speed up the process of you getting blueballed anyway, so might as well just wait for the proper update releases

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It soothes L&P to believe that his image don't circulate if it's not published on the thread.
Please don’t disturb his serenity :sleep:
As for being blacklisted, you wouldn’t be so stupid as to publish on the same account. :LOL:
So don’t publish it, the less we talk about his game, the less people will find it interesting. :coffee:
The weekend is coming, enjoy ! :cool:
It’s so fucking stupid other devs I support, release their own teaser pics here first before any of us can. It’s to promote your game moron. I don’t see why that bothers him so much

Jul 6, 2021
Jeez, still no non-husband sex scenes? To quote The Critic "It stinks." The whole point of adult games is sex scenes. Going years with none is completely unacceptable. This game stinks like a really rotten egg. The fans are almost like a cult. It could probably go another 10 years no non-husband sex and still get patrons from some and 5 star ratings.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Facepalm. [Well I did ask for it but you MUST have seen a real woman naked]. Yes, a hate-fuck would be interesting but not necessarily in the way you want. Either way, I don't think it's going to happen.
I couldn’t resist.

Not that anyone could possibly be interested, but yes, more than several but I wouldn’t go so far as to say many.

Hate-fuck could provide a demarcation depending on how it plays out but agree, slim chance. It would be very tricky one to develop convincing set up and dialogue so maybe best left alone.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
It’s so fucking stupid other devs I support, release their own teaser pics here first before any of us can. It’s to promote your game moron. I don’t see why that bothers him so much
I had to remove my “thumbs up” - L&P, for all his shortcomings as a project manager, is providing exceptionally high quality and doesn’t deserve to be called a moron.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Jeez, still no non-husband sex scenes? To quote The Critic "It stinks." The whole point of adult games is sex scenes. Going years with none is completely unacceptable. This game stinks like a really rotten egg. The fans are almost like a cult. It could probably go another 10 years no non-husband sex and still get patrons from some and 5 star ratings.
If you notice, after four years and over 300 reviews AWAM is pulling a modest 3.5 star rating despite having a good story and usually good writing, exceptionally alluring women, an MC to die for, a daughter worth two trips to hell and back in prime position to get some serious nookie, and among the best art available in the genre.

I think it’s fair to say that the ratings and reviews and chat in this forum are pretty well balanced and on the whole make a strong case for crowd sourcing.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Blacklisted
If it is shared, then you can kiss goodbye to anymore teasers being posted by the dev,since he did ask for it not to be posted.
Whether or not he will carry out this out threat who knows
So no teaser picture for

Dylan/Ellie event
Sam event
Cathy/Andy event
Teasers are BS to start with NO SPOILERS!!! Just get the dang crap done and tease us with real product. Don't waste time playing the dumbass games L&P. You do not understand the marketing value of teasers so save the rest of us your clueless threats and just Produce a Product. :devilish::LOL:

Obviously not directed at you Killjoys. :);)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Honestly, again, who cares? Few of the previous teasers have even been interesting. In fact, all anyone here ever did was bitch about them. They didn't generate much positive conversation, and instead we got all twisted up over things like lighting effects and if Sophia's bag could hold her clothes. Then, when the final SUPER SECRET AND VERY RISQUE teaser leaked, all we did was lampoon it for its lameness.

So now, here we are, upset that we don't have the newest uninteresting teaser to look at. L&P doesn't want them here, and we shouldn't miss them, so it's a win-win situation. The bag debate was honestly one of the dumbest debates I have ever seen on an internet forum. All of us walked out of that discussion dumber, and our lives less fulfilled, because of it. So L&P's information lockdown is probably good for our health.

What we can do instead is stop giving this game undeserved oxygen. This thread is super busy for a game that has one release every six months. For all the bitching we do in this thread, it would be better for everyone if this thread disappeared from the front page for days on end. Stop giving the game the free promotion that L&P seems to hate.
I am in. Just over to fan art with Killjoy, and the many other capable artists.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
You left a 1-star review and this entry. I think this will be the last time we see you here.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes