Jul 1, 2021
sam is a slimy guy like his father. he is a tensioner of sophia with a telescope and observes from the tree house.. he works with just as nasty tricks as his father.- see wine and dylan don,t invite.
hope Dylan wrings his neck some day .. and if Sofia spreads her legs for Sam sooner than for Dylan then she's really a stupid bitch

Jul 1, 2021
intiresno, the developer fixed the problem that caused Dylan to win in the park, but he can't do it in the Android versions either .. who knows about this ?

Jul 1, 2021
Only if you play the Sam route. In my playthrough he's just the kid next door, and it's Jules that wants to sleep with Sophia. And Dylan is off at boarding school.
yesli will not complete the 1st task of eidna and immediately send Dylan to boarding school.. eta silna will change their relationship with Sofia

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I had to remove my “thumbs up” - L&P, for all his shortcomings as a project manager, is providing exceptionally high quality and doesn’t deserve to be called a moron.
I may be wrong but even though I can't stand the wait for updates, (as with 95%, or more, of the folks here), I grudgingly admire the way he conducts his business. There's such a buzz created that we're still talking about his story in the otherwise empty limbo.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I have it from the dev that you will have to make a decision concerning Zac/Alyssa, as to what this decision may involve is unknown at this time.
it was logical, you can't fuck both of you; you will have to choose which way to follow therefore other variables and other combinations of choices among the various branches further lengthening of development times. typical

Reactions: Talcum Powder

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I just saw a video of this girl's (Daria Zaritskaya) band and one of her outfits reminded me of Sophia's one.

View attachment 1290146 View attachment 1290158

She's got a great husky woman's voice and does a lot of covers for hard rock and metal - Welcome to the Jungle is one of my favorites. She also collaborates with Halocene - another great female lead for cover bands.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Band reminded me of ZZ TOP - 2 guitars and drums - and they did a really nice rendition. The babe is a knockout. And she has a bit of a Joan Jett vibe. She can't go wrong rocking a Sophia outfit.:)
But are we gonna make it after all?

I wonder what songs Sam is going to sing at the concert.

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes