Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Hey guys not sure where to ask this, but I was wondering if it is possible to transfer Windows saves to mac? Rather not play this whole thing again haha
Yes, just copy the whole save directory into the renpy save directory of your mac.
On mac it is in /Users/your_login/Library/RenPy
NOTE: on a MAC the "Library" folder is hidden, so you'll have to browse to the Macintosh HD/Users/your_user_name/ folder and then press the the Command, Shift and Period keys: cmd + shift + [.] in order to expose the hidden folders. Then you should see the Library folder. Within that is the .../Renpy/ folder.

-update: I suggest creating an alias/shortcut to the Renpy folder. If you play enough games for long enough it will prove to be a timesaver.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxorro

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Fair enough, sorry if my phrasing doesn't work too well with the translators.
As for "war"? I don't think it's really possible to start a war with a developer here as this isn't the battlefield, Patreon and Subscribestar are the battlefield where developers must compete for money. Sites like this are probably more like a recruiting area if the developer takes the right attitude.
What's the right attitude? I think it is more the personality of the developer that makes it impossible for some of them to find the "right" language in forums like this one. Naughty Road is one of the developers who can do this. He only publishes twice a year, but I haven't seen such shit storms like this on his page here in the forum. is one of the developers who can do this. He only publishes twice a year, but I haven't seen such shit storms like this on his page here in the forum.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
What's the right attitude? I think it is more the personality of the developer that makes it impossible for some of them to find the "right" language in forums like this one. Naughty Road is one of the developers who can do this. He only publishes twice a year, but I haven't seen such shit storms like this on his page here in the forum. is one of the developers who can do this. He only publishes twice a year, but I haven't seen such shit storms like this on his page here in the forum.
I think it's reasonable to say that one's "attitude" is a manifestation of one's "personality" so while they have different meanings they are inextricably linked.

LoML is definitely one of the most positive threads I've followed. Naughty Road is one of the best examples of a developer keeping things positive by keeping things light-hearted and positive, as well as being an active participant in the thread about his game. When he's castigating someone for a negative post it's always (to my mind) done with alacrity and only the slightest hint of exasperation. When he says it's going to be months and months before the next update he doesn't apologize or make excuses or explain himself.

L&P is more likely to launch artillery and throw grenades and lay down suppressive machine gun fire at the slightest provocation as if his fortress was under siege. And then when he feels the enemy is at his gates and about to break through he tries to placate them with a steaming mound of what is obviously, or invariably turns out to be, absolute bullshit. The vitriol and mockery he receives here is a direct response to his behavior.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
The major difference here could be the amount of content that's being released per update. I'm not familiar with Naughty Road's work, but there are other developers who release new updates two or three times a year, with the difference being 20x more content per update.

Like Talcum Powder said, another reason is the way L&P behaves towards his community. Going haywire over every critique doesn't exactly make him look professional, and people will certainly fire back at him. Especially seeing the amount of excuses and empty promises he comes up with once shit hits the fan.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think it's reasonable to say that one's "attitude" is a manifestation of one's "personality" so while they have different meanings they are inextricably linked.

LoML is definitely one of the most positive threads I've followed. Naughty Road is one of the best examples of a developer keeping things positive by keeping things light-hearted and positive, as well as being an active participant in the thread about his game. When he's castigating someone for a negative post it's always (to my mind) done with alacrity and only the slightest hint of exasperation. When he says it's going to be months and months before the next update he doesn't apologize or make excuses or explain himself.

L&P is more likely to launch artillery and throw grenades and lay down suppressive machine gun fire at the slightest provocation as if his fortress was under siege. And then when he feels the enemy is at his gates and about to break through he tries to placate them with a steaming mound of what is obviously, or invariably turns out to be, absolute bullshit. The vitriol and mockery he receives here is a direct response to his behavior.
Now we're back to the developer and his mistakes. He is the only one who makes mistakes and shows inappropriate behavior. That's how every discussion goes. Nobody is ready to take a step back and question their own motivation. It's like my childhood: it's always the other's fault.
Sometimes I think we're not far apart in our opinions. But for you the glass is half empty and for me it is half full, and our opinions are still miles apart. I think we're going to end this now. Good night.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
The major difference here could be the amount of content that's being released per update. I'm not familiar with Naughty Road's work, but there are other developers who release new updates two or three times a year, with the difference being 20x more content per update.

Like Talcum Powder said, another reason is the way L&P behaves towards his community. Going haywire over every critique doesn't exactly make him look professional, and people will certainly fire back at him. Especially seeing the amount of excuses and empty promises he comes up with once shit hits the fan.
Depends on what you mean by content. An LoML update covers several days and dozens of scenes. AWAM, we know that score. I don’t recall NR ever bragging about his render count or even mentioning it, but if I had to guess L&P probably delivers more renders per update.

So let’s make sure we’re asking the right question. What matters more: the size of your package or what you’re able to do with it?

Reactions: Alley_Cat

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Depends on what you mean by content. An LoML update covers several days and dozens of scenes. AWAM, we know that score. I don’t recall NR ever bragging about his render count or even mentioning it, but if I had to guess L&P probably delivers more renders per update.

So let’s make sure we’re asking the right question. What matters more: the size of your package or what you’re able to do with it?
I'd definitely prefer quality over quantity, but only to a certain point. DrPinkCake's 'Being A Dik', just to name one, combines both very nicely. Or in other words; I'd like the game to be finished in my lifetime. With L&P's current progression rate, we can expect the game to be finished in approximately the year ~2038. ;-)

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys ..im new in this game didnt play it yet but i wanted to ask befor i download it .. is this game is only about 2 char u can bang the (mother and the wife) ..or theres more side females that u can bang in the story ?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
hello guys ..im new in this game didnt play it yet but i wanted to ask befor i download it .. is this game is only about 2 char u can bang the (mother and the wife) ..or theres more side females that u can bang in the story ?
No banging (except hubby) after 4 years. You do the math for your own preferences.

Reactions: hamod
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes