hamod

Jan 5, 2021
ohh thanks bro ..so its all about lesbians in the game .. i got it ..i just saw male interacting in the screenshots so i got confused if he only have wife and mother only or theres more side char interacting..any way thanks for reply

• Angry
Reactions: palmtrees89

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
With a attitude like that, he would not go that far.
He is not delivering content on time, making excuses, calling his own patrons rats and Calling his supporters pirates who made his game famous, deleting negative reviews about his game, only making game available to VIP patrons via email.
Who he think he is. If he really concerned about privacy and really hate piracy then why did he made a profile here on f95zone and even answered some questions in past. He should know that his game will be uploaded here with or without his consent.
:sleep::sleep:

Reactions: roro and Hlextor
Jul 28, 2017
Ok as someone who knows nothing about DAZ, with the "create scenes" part of the update.

The rooms are set up, I mean he has the rooms setup and hopefully saved somewhere. or does it also include the postioning of the characters, hence setup? and is then rendering just going obviously hand and hand with that?

I mean the example might be in the updates from now (so 2 years) she'll be back at the 2nd job, and that room and everyones general positions can effectively be reused to an extent?

Or is there something else involved with create scenes Im missing?

I mean for a dev that's working 11 hours a day by his own words....wouldn't you think alot of the work is done in these scenes on the first time you put together the assets? IE if you're reusing rooms most of the time, and characters are just talking...?

Again I don't want to sound like Im dumbing this down... it just seems Im missing something if this guy says he works 11 hours a day on the project, and it seems a lot of the "setup" is done.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I'd definitely prefer quality over quantity, but only to a certain point. DrPinkCake's 'Being A Dik', just to name one, combines both very nicely. Or in other words; I'd like the game to be finished in my lifetime. With L&P's current progression rate, we can expect the game to be finished in approximately the year ~2038. ;-)
I enjoy BaDiK, but is nt the dev a team rather than an individual?

I follow a few slow burn games / VN with devs clearly aiming for quality rather than quantity of renders. And each is an individual. And each thread is full of complaints of dev milking / blueballing / cheating, invariably from kids who have never paid a penny or even contributed anything positive.

So whilst I enjoy BaDiK, I don't think that that is the standard to which we should be measuring sole developers.

And yes I wish L&P could speed up updates, could learn basic Project Management skills, and focus n giving us 100 great renders rather than a handful of perfect renders.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Strange times.

L&P is handling the censure of this teaser a lot better than he did the last one, the last one was only posted at the top tier, and stated Don't share this teaser to anyone outside Patreon or there'll be no teasers ever again (paraphrasing).
For a few days no Patrons shared the teaser, People here asked - they said No.
People here asked if he (L&P) told them to not share it - Patrons said Yes, he did.
Then people here asked what, exactly, L&P said - Patrons shared the gist of the message.

I think that's when it changed.
Because L&P was no longer making a polite request, he made a threat, and as the law of the Internet goes - the harder you tell them not to do something, the harder some asshole is gonna to want to do it.
So the Teaser was posted, blurred at first but eventually the whole thing uncensored... and it was largely the same sanitised, PG, Nothing of an image they all are (don't get me wrong the render looked great, but it was hardly a massive spoiler or likely to get people hot under the collar)

Then there were all the issues around the day of release and downloads from the AWAM website not working - I avoided the thread for the rest of the week after that so I don't really know if any of it was discussed. It was like watching a room full of angry toddlers, people were scream-typing angry messages; demanding the update be leaked, making threats at patrons and the Dev.
The longer it took a leak to appear the more noobs from this forum would cave in, go pledge at the top Patreon tier, download the (censored) game, play it, realize content was missing, come back here to complain, veterans would explain the difference between DOL & AWAM and somehow the noobs would just get even angrier.

I saw half a dozen posts from people, incensed that they had pledged last minute and still had to wait to get the real game, talking about going back to patreon and reporting L&P to Patreon admins, how they'd explain in detail exactly what L&P was doing to circumvent Patreon's rules.
Side-bar for any current Patrons, has L&P discussed any of this, how he feels about the whole thing?

Now here we are, L&P seems to have developed some animosity towards the non-patrons on this forum and I really can't blame him after all the chaos.
It's just so strange how the community around this game seems to get more toxic the longer we go, and I am including the people who cry 'YoU sAiD tHe GaMe WaS rEaLiStIc' every time L&P takes a little bit of creative license.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
hello guys ..im new in this game didnt play it yet but i wanted to ask befor i download it .. is this game is only about 2 char u can bang the (mother and the wife) ..or theres more side females that u can bang in the story ?
If what you are interested in is what "females that u can bang", then this may not be your taste in VN / games.
I am sure you can find many games where you can "bang" pixelated characters to your heart's content!

Reactions: hamod

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I enjoy BaDiK, but is nt the dev a team rather than an individual?

I follow a few slow burn games / VN with devs clearly aiming for quality rather than quantity of renders. And each is an individual. And each thread is full of complaints of dev milking / blueballing / cheating, invariably from kids who have never paid a penny or even contributed anything positive.

So whilst I enjoy BaDiK, I don't think that that is the standard to which we should be measuring sole developers.

And yes I wish L&P could speed up updates, could learn basic Project Management skills, and focus n giving us 100 great renders rather than a handful of perfect renders.
Here's a little quote from DrPinkCake's Patreon page...

"I'm working full-time on the game and my PCs are rendering images 24/7.
I promise to keep patrons updated on the progress, but I cannot give accurate estimates until an update almost is ready for release. Something to bear in mind is that I'm doing this all by myself. There's no team of developers, it's just me.

I'm creating the art and animations, writing the dialogue, programming the game, finding music with correct licenses, managing the patreon page and packaging/uploading the game.

I love to do this, but please understand that it's a huge amount of work for a single person."

With that in mind, yes, I think we CAN compare these two developers. Just that one of them is actually putting in the work while the other is slacking. Take a guess which of the two actually puts in 11 hours of work a day, and which one is just making things up.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes