Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I believe that at this stage we cannot say in the affirmative that Sofia will be faced with a choice between Zach and Alissa, as well as between Dylan and Sam. It is possible that there may be ways where her choice will be in favor of both, it will be logical and somehow justified.
I have it from the dev that you will have to make a decision concerning Zac/Alyssa, as to what this decision may involve is unknown at this time.

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
I have it from the dev that you will have to make a decision concerning Zac/Alyssa as to what this decision may involve is unknown at this time.
So she will choose one or the other at some point or it might not be about choosing between them it could be about whether or not she wants a threesome with them?

Reactions: Adolfo

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So she will choose one or the other at some point or it might not be about choosing between them it could be about whether or not she wants a threesome with them?
It could be anything.
The only other thing that I know is that it will be something that people will not expect.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
As players, of course, our challenge is remembering things correctly - those 2-3 days in game are 2-3 years for us..
Maybe because AWAM is not set on the West Coast as we thought, but on a planet near a black hole whose gravity slows down the flow of time...
interstellar.jpg
However, on closer inspection, L&P warned us:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I have it from the dev that you will have to make a decision concerning Zac/Alyssa, as to what this decision may involve is unknown at this time.
I hope the decision is “Does Sophia want to blow Zac in front of Allysa ? or Does Sophia want Zac to watch her have lesbian sex with his mom? Or “Does Sophia want to have a 3some with Zac & Alyssa?
Not a Sophie’s choice please

Reactions: bayrischman
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes