Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Really? The old delivery guy? An age gap thing, I like it. But a cliché? Never heard of it before.
Never heard about postman and a lonely housewife in real life?:p In games it's not for sure
what.are.you.talking.about.
this is not 8chan with teenegers wet dream fanfictions.
Nyah, these are just divagations about future content. Chillax

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Ignazzio , ah, you mean in general? That I've heard of, of course. But he's usually a handsome young guy.
@PoEbalu , how is fucking the mail man more unrealistic than fucking your own son, mate? In what kind of backwards hellhole do you live? ;)

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
i don't want to be one who tells you that,but no one fuck anyone yet.
so...wtf are you talking about ? if that ever come to be,then the context are already building. where is one for mail man or movers ? not to mention pregnancy and whatnot.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
so...wtf are you talking about ? if that ever come to be,then the context are already building. where is one for mail man or movers ? not to mention pregnancy and whatnot.
Ofc it has to have a proper build up. This game is great with that. Postman doesn't have much yet but movers do have something already. It's possible for sure. We're just speculating for funz

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The way he said something like "I'll be seeing you around.", and asking about her kids, and saying that he likes to know the people from the neighborhood better. It just seemed like a set up for future development to me.
Regardless, like @Ignazzio wrote, that's just random speculations to kill some time.

R

RWaites

Ofc it has to have a proper build up. This game is great with that. Postman doesn't have much yet but movers do have something already. It's possible for sure. We're just speculating for funz
He seem's more the type that would be peeping through the window

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
it's all good and stuff,but this isnt a chat room. you just flooding the thread without any uswful input. making navigation and searching for info harder.

Reactions: Jansen

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
it's speculation and fanfictions,so to me it is. it doesnt shed any light on further development,only burying it.
i'm not against short discussion,but i'm against making thread in to chat room with 20 pages of useless steneces regarding the game. if you want to chat this site have one,use it instead.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
it's speculation and fanfictions,so to me it is. it doesnt shed any light on further development,only burying it.
i'm not against short discussion,but i'm against making thread in to chat room with 20 pages of useless steneces regarding the game. if you want to chat this site have one,use it instead.
You can't dictate the rules here. If you don't like it, ignore users.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
You can't dictate the rules here. If you don't like it, ignore users.
point me where i dectate anything ? i'm a member of the forum and community,and as member of community to which this site was made to begin with and follower of this thread you purposefully using it for your chit-chat spaming with usless senteces because of boredom burying RELEVANT posts. this thread is already 35 pages long and this spam is now about 2 pages long,and you telling me it's ok ? no it's not. not for me,not for anyone who want to find relevent info,especially new players. don't try poping up from nowhere to turn it around making me a bad guy,not gonna happen and you just proving my point - what useful input you did ? none. just making it offtopic stretiching it even more.
this isnt about rules,it's about simple disrespectful and selfish behaviour.
and b4 you start puting word in my mouth - i said it's ok to chat about weather and hotdogs,but it's not ok making the thread in to your personal chat room 2+ pages long. let's it just end here,unless you want it derail even further from the topic and add 3rd page.
it would be neat if mods will just delete all this spam and offtopic.
fightfightfight
easy with popcorn :kisskiss: at least i'm done with it.don't want to do exactly what i want to avoid.
Is your opinion. Don't assume other people's thoughts.
>not for anyone who want to find relevent info,especially new players
where i assume anything ? i sad for those who want to,or you saying,that there are only people who don't want to ? i can only qoute you on that "Don't assume other people's thoughts."
i'm sure people that coming here didn't come to read what you had for lunch.

PS: yes,i just gonna edit this post instead of bloading the thread.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
...you purposefully using it for your chit-chat spaming with usless senteces because of boredom burying RELEVANT posts. this thread is already 35 pages long and this spam is now about 2 pages long,and you telling me it's ok ? no it's not. not for me,not for anyone who want to find relevent info,especially new players...
Is your opinion. Don't assume other people's thoughts.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
35 pages and it's still the 0.1? This game may well join the others at the top of the forum as long as it keeps going.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
There's no point in arguing about this. @PoEbalu is right about some of this being pointless chatter, but on another hand, this is a discussion forum. It's natural that not every subject is of interest to everyone. I would say that noob questions about how to extract archives and how to go to fullscreen are flooding the topic, yet those are rather relevant to some users.
So chill, we're all here to have fun.

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Only got around to playing this game now, and I really like it.

Also, this 0.01 release puts all other 0.x games to shame with the amount of content in it. I was actually skeptical of playing it because it was 0.01, but I've been pleasantly surprised. Will definitely keep an eye on this one.

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
WOW Very very impressive art in this game.
So much locations, so much characters, vehicules, outdoor scenes... High quality renders.
I understand that the developper do not want to rush on sex scenes, want to build characters stories etc. but in an erotic VN, you have to keep the interest of the player/viewer. So, you have to give something in the process of the story development, like dreams for examples. The main caracter is married, so at least give something with the husband or maybe a masturbation scene to show the sexual frustration of the main character that will lead her to cheating.
Because now, and it's a pity, as the rendres are trully exceptionals, there is no true erotism.
For the story itself, the way of telling it is quite strange. I must admit there IS a lot of content in the story, but the way to develop it is not very attractive. It seems like a "catalogue", not a story telling. There is too much to integrate that the immersion is not good.
There is too much background in the story. I think that the best way, is to gradually introduce this in the process of the story.
it seems that this VN tells "look at me, look at how much i can do". It will gain a lot by limiting the number of characters, at least at the beginning, or developp only a few number of them, to increase immerssion because now it is too complex. You cannot integrate so much informations. I understand that in this "demo" the dev want to show all the "paths/arcs" that he has in mind, but if he continue this VN the way of telling and developping the story have to be re-thought.
Finally, it is very promising. It is really a new step in the art quality and story depth of this kind of game/vn. Congratulations sincerely

(and if the dev sees this post, he can contact me, as it seems that is he is french, like me)

Last edited:
Reactions: stoper
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes