Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I did not express myself correctly! Morello does not become a sex partner for Sophia. This relationship remains purely business. But let's say Morello is planning a business with partners who are not that easy to convince. And he needs a woman, not a whore, intelligent, clever, educated and incredibly convincing in terms of physical qualities.
I agree with you that Sophia will not become a sex partner for Morello or even Larry for that matter.
The job is a nice idea and one I wish would happen but I don't think that the Morello's will be in the game for much longer

• Sad
Reactions: hzjujk

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I agree with you that Sophia will not become a sex partner for Morello or even Larry for that matter.
The job is a nice idea and one I wish would happen but I don't think that the Morello's will be in the game for much longer
Then Liam did everything right. I want a woman like that too. With my wife, if I screwed up like that, I would sleep with my eyes open at night and not ask for sex afterwards.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Hergé, Rubens, Jacques Brel, Adolphe Sax, ... dozens and dozens again
small country great talents :cool:

PS very good French fries and beers.
I know. It was a (admittedly poor) attempt to combine two jokes.
The first being Monty Python's "What have the Romans ever done for us", from Life of Brian.
The second being to name x number of famous Belgians, which I blatantly cheated by including a fictional character.
It was the best I could come up with in my post cup-final defeat low.

And yes I had included fruit beers in my list. The first time I had Framboise Kriek beer, it was like nectar from the Gods!!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If you kindly ask normV, I think it might be fixed. :sneaky:
I can do more than "kinda ask", I can provide duf files to most of the used locations and characters. For example I've done renders from the kitchen looking into the backyard. Or help track down assets used.

My post was more just a repeated attempt to bring the conversation back to game events. And since normV's "not teaser" is innocuous enough to likely be close to the actual teaser anyway (even though technically it belongs in the fan art thread), it seemed a fun way to do it.

And since the last Nat event was her imagining Sophia was licking her pussy, a pussy shot would seem a good way to get Sophia thinking about what it would be like to lick one. We already know Sophia prefers her pussy getting licked, so it does appear to be the next step for the lesbian route.

Jul 6, 2021
I know. It was a (admittedly poor) attempt to combine two jokes.
The first being Monty Python's "What have the Romans ever done for us", from Life of Brian.
The second being to name x number of famous Belgians, which I blatantly cheated by including a fictional character.
It was the best I could come up with in my post cup-final defeat low.

And yes I had included fruit beers in my list. The first time I had Framboise Kriek beer, it was like nectar from the Gods!!

I liked Kriek better and the black currant one (25 years ago, forget the name.) Peche also good. But it was $6 a bottle in 1995-1996 so not one tried recently. French fries are actually Belgian in origin.

As to being a Patron of ... this. I did about a year seeing potential but dropped over a year ago. I don't like slow burn period, and this is extreme slow burn on nsteroids - where if steroids were a firecracker nsteroids were an H-bomb.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019

1) Nathalie 30%
2) Dylan/Ellie 20%
3) Sam 35%
4) Cathy/Andy 15%
This is just a rough estimation and there could be a +5/-5 fluctuation for the events.
Aiden 4th is following update? What about next nursing home update?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey Apollodore, I was just looking at your compilation post, and noticed you have a Julia/Ellie/Elena event scheduled for playable day 15. I believe this is a mistake, as that was the event on playable day 8. Last I checked, Ellie doesn't have any events on playable day 15 either. Unless there is something on a bonus storyline we haven't been told about, that day is entirely the horse ranch event.

You also might want to make a note that the "Coach Sophia" is now DLC. So wont be in the noon update, and likely wont be seen until after the game is finished.

EDIT:
I tried asking normV about what bribes he'd want to render his "not teaser" without panties, but it appears he's turned off sending him PMs. No bribes for him I guess :cry: .

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
This is late but is anyone else actually now interested in Aiden the bandit after the last chapter?

He actually has one of the best events in the game so far (which isn't saying much but still).

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
This is late but is anyone else actually now interested in Aiden the bandit after the last chapter?

He actually has one of the best events in the game so far (which isn't saying much but still).
I have been interested in the storyline from the beginning because of the potential it holds. The variety of scenes we can get here is not possible in any other. Since there is no actual narrative that needs to be followed and every task is more or less independent of the rest.

As for the hottest event, I still consider the bikini event the hottest one, but Aiden's 3rd task is actually in my top 3.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes