GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I have been interested in the storyline from the beginning because of the potential it holds. The variety of scenes we can get here is not possible in any other. Since there is no actual narrative that needs to be followed and every task is more or less independent of the rest.

As for the hottest event, I still consider the bikini event the hottest one, but Aiden's 3rd task is actually in my top 3.
To be fair...the drop off after the bikini event and Aiden's 3rd Task and the club with Patricia gets pretty steep pretty quickly. A ranking of the best scenes after #5 would just devolve into a category called "everything else."

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is late but is anyone else actually now interested in Aiden the bandit after the last chapter?

He actually has one of the best events in the game so far (which isn't saying much but still).
As I've said previously, the best we get on the Sophia/Dylan route is Dylan groping Sophia. And we get better content with more boobs playing the Ellie/Patricia route.

There really is no point pursuing the Dylan route (in terms of erotic content) until the Dylan route can outpace the Ellie route. And that can't happen until at least playable day 16

MattChevy99

Jul 28, 2018
I seem to be missing something on Dylan's route as I can't seem to get the jog scene to play. Is there any easily missed content that I could be doing wrong? I've followed the guide.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
To be fair...the drop off after the bikini event and Aiden's 3rd Task and the club with Patricia gets pretty steep pretty quickly. A ranking of the best scenes after #5 would just devolve into a category called "everything else."
There are few more, 5 is just being harsh. Like Julia Ellie Sophia. Dylan beach event, Ellie's Recent shower scene, Alyssa Antonio scene ( it's only drawback is that is too long and takes a while to get to the good stuff ). Also another factor can be that the events have only recently started to get really hot. Most of the scenes listed here are from Day 17 onwards.

This is the only trend that is actually going in favour of the game.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
There are few more, 5 is just being harsh. Like Julia Ellie Sophia. Dylan beach event, Ellie's Recent shower scene, Alyssa Antonio scene ( it's only drawback is that is too long and takes a while to get to the good stuff ). Also another factor can be that the events have only recently started to get really hot. Most of the scenes listed here are from Day 17 onwards.

This is the only trend that is actually going in favour of the game.
My point is that it's hard to make a true top 5 because there just aren't enough hot scenes to really make a list worthwhile. A top 10 list would capture probably 90% of all the hot scenes in the game.

Aug 27, 2020
This is late but is anyone else actually now interested in Aiden the bandit after the last chapter?

He actually has one of the best events in the game so far (which isn't saying much but still).
I am not interested , that stupid ugly Aiden , Dylan would definitely smash his face someday And breaks his arms .

Reactions: DREWSKY+

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I agree with you that Sophia will not become a sex partner for Morello or even Larry for that matter.
The job is a nice idea and one I wish would happen but I don't think that the Morello's will be in the game for much longer
It would be a nonsense. The game debt reachs 1/3 of the house price (or 1/3 of the mortage, I don't remember well) . Will cancel a mob chief a debt of 300.000 or 400.000 $ for a show of 2 tits and an ass with thong? And this is prepared for Sophia asking favors to her cumare for avoiding Aiden or Bennet. Will it for free too? . The only solution is (as always) Carl paying the debt, but it isn't funny

Reactions: Dan5k74 and hzjujk

Valt23245

Feb 16, 2021
The truth is that I consider that the hottest scene is between sophia and the children and aiden's, I also consider that the game is on the right track and the one that I think will have the best scene is going to do Dylan has a more promising future , because with the park scene it is giving way to some very good scenes although at first I had not liked the scene because I thought it was very little Dylan material but I had not seen the future that could exist where perhaps there would already be a scene of nudes of them two

Reactions: Jude6 and Adolfo

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
The truth is that I consider that the hottest scene is between sophia and the children and aiden's, I also consider that the game is on the right track and the one that I think will have the best scene is going to do Dylan has a more promising future , because with the park scene it is giving way to some very good scenes although at first I had not liked the scene because I thought it was very little Dylan material but I had not seen the future that could exist where perhaps there would already be a scene of nudes of them two
That will change when D day comes.

I have foreseen it.

Reactions: Adolfo
Mar 8, 2021
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to upscale the entire game into 1080p due to boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yeppp, give or take around 8,270 renders all the way from the flight scene to the end of v.100.
The file size of my unofficial 1080p version is close to the official so yayyy.

Proof below-->

Before and After

View attachment 839181

View attachment 839745

Please feel free to let me know if you find any errors or artifacts on my part. I'll try my best to fix it:)(y)

I am new to this site so, take it easy on me lol

Thanks to monroe for being the awesome human that you are helping me with uploading the files. You are the best !

Here are the links to my 1080p version of the game AWAM [v0.100] :)

Win/Linux version -------------------------------------->

MEGA - AWAM [v0.100] Win/Linux (3.6 GB)

-------------------------------------------------------------->

With the obvious pros and cons of scaling images and videos the following content has been scaled and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Eventhough I take into consideration adjusting the file size, chroma, depth, noise, blur and sharpness between the original and final content most of the time, other important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may or may not lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the offical release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may be disabled, deleted or updated in the future.

Support the artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Britt

How exactly did you upscale the game? I'm curious.

Reactions: Beowulf72

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I read your post and was going to render. But almost forgot about it.
View attachment 1293426
And just turned on my PM (conversation) in case. :)
Sophia, watching Nathalie struggle, poor thing, tries to help her, gets down on her knees and starts to clean the floor. When suddenly, Whoops, the two bump into each other, ass to ass.
A remake of this:
1626080553312.png

Let's teach L&P how to make a good game. :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes