Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
What he do now like "threatening his patrons to not share any teaser here or not to upload any update here or else he would stop this project" is just because he has now got the ransom numbers of patrons who just not only willingly donate him every thing even if he just post nothing but 2 naked pictures of Sophia but also defend him completely without listening his critics reviews and bashing them with words like pirates and leechers.
If he had done that in his initial updates like threatening his patrons to not share anything here, no one would have known him or his game and his project would have been abandoned within a year.
This is for everyone, not just you. The teaser thing in my opinion is fault of both sides not just his. It is unwise to not share your teasers, they are one of the best ways to bring in patrons and at the same time keep the game in people's mind. Few Dev's even release it for free, just so that anyone who comes to their page can see the present quality of the Dev's work. L&P's page literally has no image from day 19 of the game, people can't see his current art quality unless they subscribe. Which is not very good marketing.

The people here are to be blamed because of how they act. They will see the teaser here and immediately get to trolling him and other rude stuff or get too nitpicky about it. I can never forget that bag discussion. It became so big the Dev had to clear it out which is ridiculous. No one is ever happy, part of it is L&P's fault because he overhypes his teasers. The Dylan Sophia teaser was in actuality not special. Even after playing the event I didn't get how or why that teaser is actually an awesome one.

If for the Aiden event he actually used the Venus statue render and called it a big teaser, even though I would have been kinda disappointed at first, after playing the event I would understand why he called it big, as it pre indicates Sophia's fate in the scene. For the Dylan event a teaser of Dylan standing against the hobos would have been good and really would have gotten everyone anticipating.

From what little I talked with him I don't think he is an unreasonable person but one really needs to know how to talk with him. If a few of his patrons talk to him I'm more or less certain he will allow the teasers to be posted here but I honestly can't bring myself to ask anyone to do that on the thread's behalf because of how toxic it is. Even if he allows people will once again get back to crossing the line and saying horrible things under the guise of being a critic.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I'm glad you can acknowledge some of the issues I was addressing, but when I see the same old paragraphs from people on how L&P is supposedly working slower because of the increase in quality and whatnot, it slowly becomes like talking to a brick wall. When does it stop? How much slower does it have to be? Realistically speaking, a finished game can be expected in the year 2038. Do you really believe this game will ever be finished with the current pace?

You are trying to defend something where there is nothing to defend anymore, if you ask me. You come up with speculations as to why he is so slow developing his project, yet none of it seems reasonable to me at this point since the downtrend doesn't seem to end. Where is this "improvement in quality" this time around? I for one actually thought that the recent update was of much lower quality in some of the scenes and renders presented to us, compared to previous updates.

I'm not saying that we should expect the same amount of content like DPC is pumping out, but after several years of experience I would think that L&P should be able to catch up, not the other way around. Yes, using DPC as an example might be a bit extreme since he really is in a different ballgame, I'll give you that.

Anyway, I've had your exact same views for the longest time, but I simply can't come up with any more excuses to support L&P anymore, hence why I stopped supporting him financially. Does that mean I want to abandon the game entirely? No, I love it way too much for that to happen anytime soon, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop criticizing the developer whenever I see something I disagree with either.

Thank you for a somewhat mature and senseful discussion though.
Few things I would disagree on.

Firstly at his present speed 2045 is more realistic.

Secondly, the reasons I mentioned for the delay can't be written off as speculation since we can see them in the game. Like the fashion labels, the various other details like the placement of book changing etc. No one cares for them but L&P does and the cumulative effect of that is really slow development. He actually does not have anyone to tell when to stop. He might come up with sn idea and then keep obsessing over whether it will work or not, if he had someone to tell him when to stop obsessing over certain details and ideas, things would be fast. Like for Aiden's task Sophia's outfit is nightmare to work with as said by those who make fan arts but not once in the scene does the outfit actually look weird or out of place. This is something no one would know unless they used the asset themselves. It is only reasonable to assume there could be many other things that actually take time but we are unaware of.

I don't know about you but in terms of art quality Aiden's 3rd task is the best in the game IMO.

He has his issues with the way he works and is adamant to not change it. Sometimes it irritates me too but there are also factors of delay which are genuine

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Sophia, watching Nathalie struggle, poor thing, tries to help her, gets down on her knees and starts to clean the floor. When suddenly, Whoops, the two bump into each other, ass to ass.
A remake of this:
View attachment 1293721

Let's teach L&P how to make a good game. :ROFLMAO:
LOL, don't tell me that now we are going to do like those tv football programs that do live coverage of matches for which they don't have the broadcasting rights, so they use Fifa (the videogame) to show how a goal played out... I like it! :ROFLMAO:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
LOL, don't tell me that now we are going to do like those tv football programs that do live coverage of matches for which they don't have the broadcasting rights, so they use Fifa (the videogame) to show how a goal played out... I like it! :ROFLMAO:
You get the point :ROFLMAO: Boredom breeds monsters :devilish:
The next L&P post will be: hi guys, I ask you a favor, can I post a teaser? And the answer will be: Fuck, NOOOO :mad:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Wouldn't it be easier, then, for L&P to do a basic teaser for pirate sites like here (that would advertise him and allow people to discover his art)?
Then a middle-class teaser for his average patrons.
And for the patrons legends a daring, hot teaser something really reserved for them alone?

In short, a gesture on the part of L&P and its respect and recognition on the part of others.

It's just an idea. It doesn't cost a thing to try at least once.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I prefer this option rather than asking the poor Apollodore to reenact every single teaser to come. ;)
Right, Apollodore between re-enacting each teaser and shaving his own legs has no time left for anything :ROFLMAO:

Wouldn't it be easier, then, for L&P to do a basic teaser for pirate sites like here (that would advertise him and allow people to discover his art)?
And for the patrons legends a daring, hot teaser something really reserved for them alone?

In short, a gesture on the part of L&P and its respect and recognition on the part of others.

The last update got here pretty quickly and yet the number of patrons increased. I see that after the drop earlier this month, it continues to grow.
I'm not saying L&P isn't losing, but the trend is up.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
This is for everyone, not just you. The teaser thing in my opinion is fault of both sides not just his. It is unwise to not share your teasers, they are one of the best ways to bring in patrons and at the same time keep the game in people's mind. Few Dev's even release it for free, just so that anyone who comes to their page can see the present quality of the Dev's work. L&P's page literally has no image from day 19 of the game, people can't see his current art quality unless they subscribe. Which is not very good marketing.

The people here are to be blamed because of how they act. They will see the teaser here and immediately get to trolling him and other rude stuff or get too nitpicky about it. I can never forget that bag discussion. It became so big the Dev had to clear it out which is ridiculous. No one is ever happy, part of it is L&P's fault because he overhypes his teasers. The Dylan Sophia teaser was in actuality not special. Even after playing the event I didn't get how or why that teaser is actually an awesome one.

If for the Aiden event he actually used the Venus statue render and called it a big teaser, even though I would have been kinda disappointed at first, after playing the event I would understand why he called it big, as it pre indicates Sophia's fate in the scene. For the Dylan event a teaser of Dylan standing against the hobos would have been good and really would have gotten everyone anticipating.

From what little I talked with him I don't think he is an unreasonable person but one really needs to know how to talk with him. If a few of his patrons talk to him I'm more or less certain he will allow the teasers to be posted here but I honestly can't bring myself to ask anyone to do that on the thread's behalf because of how toxic it is. Even if he allows people will once again get back to crossing the line and saying horrible things under the guise of being a critic.
I think it was two or three years ago when his patreons were still far below 800. I had a little discussion with him about the teasers.
He didn't really like them then and I don't think he does now. I recommended doing it anyway. Just for the reason to make the game or the upcoming update more interesting and exciting at the same time. So that of course more supporters are attracted. In the meantime, he has implemented it. Why he doesn't want teasers to be published here has two reasons in my opinion. One is that he provides them to his supporters, who pay for them. If then a legend creates a new user here just to post the teaser.... for whatever reason, remains to be seen. The other reason is that he makes even more supporters/pirates curious. So actually he does everything right with his teasers.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

I had the exact same idea, it would be so much better for his game and will be appreciated heavily by his patrons.
At this point though he needs to first agree to sharing his teasers here only then can one even mention to him this idea.

Reactions: Scarlet56

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

I do agree with you about how toxic it has gotten and your reasoning, But he should be the one to release his teaser pic here just like the other devs do on their thread

Reactions: Alley_Cat

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The other reason is that he makes even more supporters/pirates curious. So actually he does everything right with his teasers.
It's a break in logic :unsure:
How do you make pirates curious if they don't even know a teaser exists? Because a blurry image doesn't make you curious.
And if that's what happens :PogChamp:, that a blurred image makes you curious and willing to pay (y), tell me and I'll deliver tons at a good price :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes