• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Envy, not even close. I do however listen to others and delegate accordingly. Sorry, to offend you here. Hope you/he picks up the pace. When he does. I will gladly support again.

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
You are probably the person who is the envy of everyone around! I am happy for you, but nevertheless I urge you not to assert what you do not know! L&P accepts help, and you say a lie!
Another question is that most of the applicants do not meet his requirements, but still he has an assistant, and from time to time even several assistants. Plus, he's learning. So there is a chance that he will be as successful as you
Give me 6000 dollars a month. I can push the update within 4 month without excuses. With that amount I can hire 2 people in my country with better work ethic and experience than L&P will have in his entire life and still end up making profit for myself. And yes no shitty 5 sec animation.

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Well, Yes. There are always issues, but if you are good at what you do and can manage issues correctly. You should be able to meet the demands. If It looked like it would take me Twenty years to complete a project. I wouldn't have customers. The issue I have with the developer here is his lack of management and not wanting help. This game is terrific, but the dev cant even get in one playable day in a year. I've went from a high end contributor for a good amount of time. To the lowest end. Now, I've given up. It will eventually be abandoned. My 2 cents. You asked.
It was a good and acceptable reason for them to withdraw support from L&P. I hope when you left you explained to the developer the reasons why you were leaving. "That he's too slow, that he doesn't listen to advice and that he lies." Did he answer you? Can you post the answer here?
That still makes sense at Patreon, but unfortunately not here anymore.
Again, the entrepreneurial risk is on the developer's side. They came voluntarily and left voluntarily.
Why do I still support him? My contribution is small, I don't keep complaining about things that I can't change or that I don't know better and I'm satisfied with what I get from the developer for my contribution.
Or I got a soft brain from a lot of wanking, one possibility too.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Give me 6000 dollars a month. I can push the update within 4 month without excuses. With that amount I can hire 2 people in my country with better work ethic and experience than L&P will have in his entire life and still end up making profit for myself. And yes no shitty 5 sec animation.
Your post is reeking of contempt. He is very likely to finish this update in 4 months all by himself which is way better than hiring two more people and still managing the same speed.
Another point is that it is not entirely about experience, there are Devs who have been working for longer than L&P and still can't deliver better renders than him.
Lastly he is "learning" animation, he isn't good at it.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
When L&P started, no one gave him $ 6,000 or even $ 100! He began to do this at his own peril and risk and is achieving success. You can wait until someone gives you 6000 bucks, success.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Please consider for 6,000 dollars a month in Germany you can only pay 2 people a few hours a month. Taxes and social security contributions eat up about half of your income.

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021
Please consider for 6,000 dollars a month in Germany you can only pay 2 people a few hours a month. Taxes and social security contributions eat up about half of your income.
19%

and dependent on where you live you can pay 1300euro for and house/apartment

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
You are probably the person who is the envy of everyone around! I am happy for you, but nevertheless I urge you not to assert what you do not know! L&P accepts help, and you say a lie!
Another question is that most of the applicants do not meet his requirements, but still he has an assistant, and from time to time even several assistants. Plus, he's learning. So there is a chance that he will be as successful as you
And exactly how do you know this Bane? Don't answer this. You have lost all credibility with me now!!!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes