palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
19%

and dependent on where you live you can pay 1300euro for and house/apartment
Around 33% for singles, not married, no kids. And you can get an apartment for much less anywhere in Germany. Most expensive city would be Munich with ~18 Euros per square meter.

Edit: Since this is completely offtopic, I shall contribute to the thread aswell!

Yay, AWAM..Game good! Update when? Yay...!

Last edited:

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021
Around 33% for singles, not married, no kids. And you can get an apartment for much less anywhere in Germany. Most expensive city would be Munich with ~18 Euros per square meter.

Edit: Since this is completely offtopic, I shall contribute to the thread aswell!

Yay, AWAM..Game good! Update when? Yay...!
Not if you live anywhere near a US base

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021
Good thing nobody forces you to live anywhere near a US base then I guess? I don't see how that's relevant for the topic y'all been discussing, and I don't think a US base was considered being a city last time I checked. lol

That's like saying you have to live in the most expensive area in the city you're in. Following that logic, yes, you could also pay 10.000 Euros and more for an apartment.
yeah, since i work on the base, i do have to live near it.
they'd still have cow shit between their toes if it wasn't for the Garrison's

• Angry
Reactions: palmtrees89

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does anyone know when Nat's next appearance is after this? Since she appears twice a week, her next event could be on playable day 16.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lockerxx
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes