Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Amber "Well, Sam told me that you'd come by. Sorry, I sent him out to the store cause I forgot we needed detergent. But he should be back any moment. Come in, please !..."

There would not be a future opportunity for Nathalie to go and borrow detergent from Amber ? :coffee:
So many dirty thoughts went through my head when I read your post;)

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I was talking about the $10 teaser.
We all know that the teasers show/give nothing away, as in the leathers teaser worn by Sophia in the Aiden task.
Oh okay.... That's very true that the teasers never tell us anything about the main event. I strongly feel that he shouldn't have shown the leather suit in the teaser. The first teaser was nice with Sophia walking towards Aiden, for the second he could have chosen a render from the art class, which obviously does not reveal that they are in a art class. Since the leather suit did not have much significance it should have been left as a surprise.

Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
Can anyone tell me...in the game ...from where does sophia belongs...and..in which country is she living now...what country is shown in the game

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I put my maid costume in the closet, but I can take it out if it pleases nexer & xxxorro :sneaky:
I hope you are not counting on my AI to retire from the scenes.
If so, then you'd better start looking for a rockstar outfit, a wedding dress and probably a mafia suit, 'cause these damn things take ages to re-train properly :D To the point that to me they are more AS than AI, as in Artificial Stupidity. ;)

PS
And while at it, you probably want to gather some illustrations to sneak in for the 2nd day of the tutoring job. Unless you like live demonstrations! :ROFLMAO:

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
It was a good and acceptable reason for them to withdraw support from L&P. I hope when you left you explained to the developer the reasons why you were leaving. "That he's too slow, that he doesn't listen to advice and that he lies." Did he answer you? Can you post the answer here?
That still makes sense at Patreon, but unfortunately not here anymore.
Again, the entrepreneurial risk is on the developer's side. They came voluntarily and left voluntarily.
Why do I still support him? My contribution is small, I don't keep complaining about things that I can't change or that I don't know better and I'm satisfied with what I get from the developer for my contribution.
Or I got a soft brain from a lot of wanking, one possibility too.
I left for reasons of to slow and not wanting help. Not on lying because I'm not sure he has. Think its poor management or just plain stubbornness. I've actually had some decent PMs with him in the past regarding the longer and longer updates. I guess it didn't take.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Can anyone tell me...in the game ...from where does sophia belongs...and..in which country is she living now...what country is shown in the game
Everything is purposefully kept vague
All we know for sure is that San Alejo is about 20 minutes from the beach, that the airport is very close to town (25 minutes drive) but at an elevation of 3000m (approximately 2 miles altitude), there are at least hilly forested areas near by, and that the Parkers moved from a colder and wetter climate. There's no mention of them moving from another country so one gets the sense that this country is fairly large.

The architecture is decidedly modern American but that may be more to do with 3d-assets available than any intentional statement by the developer.

The outside scenes in the city give me the sense of really hard, direct sunlight and heat, making me think it's probably a lower humidity climate. Kind of like there's a heat haze that you only see in when it's hot but really low humidity.

All of that (guesswork) makes me think it's based on southern California, and the juxtaposition of the city to the coast and the obvious affluence in San Alejo makes me think of Palm Springs, and the beach may be Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, something like that.

[Edit/Update] Looks like one of the main East/West residential streets in Palm Springs is Alejo Road.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes