Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I also think that Nathalie could be the third-party who will break definitvely the taboo between Sophia and Ellie. :sneaky:

I will see at the next update, if I have more elements in this direction. :unsure:
What's really left to break? Sophia's already comfortable frenching Ellie, and is almost jilling off in front of her. If it wasn't for Dylan day it might have even happened on playable day 13. Since Ellie is comfortable jilling off in front of Sophia, and the Ellie route is the one where it's actually required for Sophia not to be sleeping with Liam, it would be simple for Ellie to argue that Sophia should feel comfortable jilling off in front of her.

Although I'm still hoping to see Ellie sunbathing in the backyard with Dylan being away. How Nat would react to that could be fun.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
the Ellie route is the one where it's actually required for Sophia not to be sleeping with Liam
what do you mean?
You can sleep with Liam after meeting Don Morello and still having the (full) shower event the next morning, isn't it?

Ellie needs an external element to move forward in her relationship with Sophia.

the kiss of Julia and the development of her lesbian side, knowing that Christine and her mom were showering together, having seen Sophia & Patricia kiss, knowing that Sophia found her dildo, having seen the scene between Sophia and Julia, ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think if she sees or learns something again, it’ll push her to take a step towards Sophia.

For example : if Ellie surprises Sophia and Nathalie, she could ask Sophia to do the same. Nathalie may have a passive or active* role.

*If Nathalie sees Ellie watching, she could make Sophia say naughty things to excite more Ellie.
The shower masturbation was not triggered by an external element IIRC. And from there, there are many ways for Ellie to push things further. She can talk about her experimenting with Julie, even just lying about it, to see Sophia's reaction and trigger her curiosity.

I don't think that Nathalie's and Ellie's route will cross in that regards, among other things it will make more complex to maintain the routes, unless they merge at some point.
And don't get me wrong, I'd love to see something like that! :love:

Maybe Ellie will come back home and (as usual) that will be the device to interrupt things before they go any further (like Patricia at the Club, Dylan during the "solo" shower etc.)

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
what do you mean?
You can sleep with Liam after meeting Don Morello and still having the (full) shower event the next morning, isn't it?
I haven't played that scene, but it does look to be the case. At the moment I have GW 10 and Filthy 18, so it can probably be done while still maintaining F > GW. I'm more referring to the fact that in order to play the Ellie route Sophia needs to skip the opera and go to the nightclub, thereby missing both opportunities for Sophia to have sex with Liam. But now that the Ellie route appears to have momentum and Sophia enjoys being with a woman in its own right, her being consistently horny due to lack of sex appears to be less of an issue.

Whereas on the Dylan and Sam routes, those can be played with Sophia having sex with Liam. If she gets pregnant, she'd have a hard time explaining how if she wasn't sleeping with Liam.

Reactions: xxxorro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The shower masturbation was not triggered by an external element IIRC. >>>>> One no, several yes.

But I don’t know yet what can happen with Nathalie, the character is not yet developed enough.

I’m not sure it would lead to creating a new path if she has any interest in Ellie...

Like you, I’d like to see her play a part in the future...
It will be interesting to see how many Lesbian Temptation points will be needed to play the Nathalie event. If she is destined for the GW Threesome, it can't be more than about a dozen of the 30 odd currently available.

And anything more than around 20 will mean it's required to do the Ellie/Julia event.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

RNeto79

Jul 14, 2021
Hi guys!! I have a problem with this game. Can't see the text of the game. The menu it's fine, but when I click to load game or even Start a new One, the options and the lines(or text) in the game, are all blurr. Can't play without knowing what the characthers are saying.
Has anyone had this problem ir know how to fixed??

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
The shower masturbation was not triggered by an external element IIRC. >>>>> One no, several yes.

But I don’t know yet what can happen with Nathalie, the character is not yet developed enough.

I’m not sure it would lead to creating a new path if she has any interest in Ellie...

Like you, I’d like to see her play a part in the future...
(y)(y)(y):love::love:
Thank you for that breakdown. That was a fantastic read and a really great examination of the language and wordplay.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I left for reasons of to slow and not wanting help. Not on lying because I'm not sure he has. Think its poor management or just plain stubbornness. I've actually had some decent PMs with him in the past regarding the longer and longer updates. I guess it didn't take.
It's that and more. I've called this what it is on this site and my comments were promptly deleted. It rhymes with "slam".

The cake is a lie. Support real devs, not those that milk the system after that get lucky the second they create a popular title.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is there anything interesting happening in the polls? Have the rankings changed since they were posted last?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
You're planning on eating one of Zoey's horses?
I have lived in East Asia. There are meals I have eaten where it was a mystery meat. I have eaten insects as well. Just no chilled monkey brains or Snake Surprise. I am sure somewhere along the way horse was one of the items.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes