t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Not sure how easy it would be to find a butcher that would do it in San Alejo though.
I agree. May have to go there and do it myself. On second thought. I could just take Sophia to a really nice restaurant and treat her like my queen and take it from there. I don't need no stinkin horses and she don't need all these asses around her. Aiden, ooops a little wire across the highway..., Bennett slips going down the stairs (maybe even twice), Liam caught in a compromising position with a model (any will do). Yeah, this is the way!:cool::ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What? That isn't how polling works. While some may vote on an amorphous future "potential", polls also measure recent history. It's why recency bias is a known variable in statistics. You would think that recent events would influence polls more than some sort of "potential", especially when recent events have been the hottest the game has ever produced. Just look at the Apostles, they've SPIKED in popularity immediately following the most recent update despite my personal feelings on their scene. You mean to tell me that their sudden popularity is strictly based on "future potential"? Meanwhile, Cathy has such low potential that she only earns 30 votes? Do we really think that the thugs have just as much potential for future scenes as the old men? I get that everyone has kinks, but even accounting for that these numbers are weird. If you're L&P you don't want major characters being out-voted by characters that have no significance to the future of the game.

I'm mostly joking in my original post, but truly the polling is poorly constructed. I don't mean that as another criticism of L&P, I just don't think much thought was put into this. There are too many choices, with too little guidance, to really draw much from it. In truth, the poll really only tells us that this is the Dylan and Ellie show, and that there should be cameo appearances from Patricia, Aiden, Alyssa, Sam, and Ava/kids. If we really wanted to get a better sense of popularity, future polls should drop those 7 characters, and restructure to elicit responses that are more targeted. If the old men from Side Job 1 really can't garner more votes than Janitor Clark then that could be useful information, but on a poll this expansive it's hard to really know if people are putting that much thought into it.
WHAT...................Do my eyes deceive me?Drop my precious:cry:
Stone.gif

Reactions: roro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Where did Nathalie hide that: Sexy little surprise? In her purse? :unsure:
View attachment 1297332

I hope Nathalie doesn't disappoint me. I want a BIG little surprise :ROFLMAO:
She's likely not wearing boots, and her usual uniform will be stored at Sophia's. So if it's a skimpy outfit, that could easily fit. If she's only wearing her apron she wouldn't even need to bring anything extra.
I agree. May have to go there and do it myself. On second thought. I could just take Sophia to a really nice restaurant and treat her like my queen and take it from there. I don't need no stinkin horses and she don't need all these asses around her. Aiden, ooops a little wire across the highway..., Bennett slips going down the stairs (maybe even twice), Liam caught in a compromising position with a model (any will do). Yeah, this is the way!:cool::ROFLMAO:
Why do I get the feeling you're implying Liam might be with a male model?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
She's likely not wearing boots, and her usual uniform will be stored at Sophia's. So if it's a skimpy outfit, that could easily fit. If she's only wearing her apron she wouldn't even need to bring anything extra.
1626262005613.png
It's one piece. If she loses something, she loses everything.
That's why I'm asking: did she come prepared with a backup?

BTW, here we have an error, normals go in the wrong way.
1626262329145.png

Reactions: Kobudo27

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
View attachment 1297455
It's one piece. If she loses something, she loses everything.
That's why I'm asking: did she come prepared with a backup?

BTW, here we have an error, normals go in the wrong way.
View attachment 1297458
You can set the texture of the dress to transparent, so it looks like she's only wearing the apron. Or she could just have a different apron in her handbag. Either way, her fitting a hot, barely-there outfit in her bag is trivial. Stockings, heels, etc will all still be at Sophia's, probably in the guest bedroom

Reactions: nexer

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I get why Dylan and Ellie are popular, and certainly some of that is about future potential. It's the cluttered votes at the bottom that I don't understand. A whole bunch of characters that L&P has spent a lot of time trying to develop are under-performing compared to characters that barely exist. If I were a creator, it would bug the hell out of me that the old men were ranked so low because I would feel like I hadn't done a good job endearing them to the audience. Therefore, I would run a poll that targeted these secondary and minor characters more directly in order to better understand my audience. While you don't want to make a game solely based on player feedback, sometimes course correcting isn't a bad thing.
It's more a kink popularity poll than a character popularity poll (but the two are linked). So incest is number 1.

And if you're not into old geezer or young boy kink for example, their scenes can be the best written on earth it wouldn't get your vote.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes