nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You can set the texture of the dress to transparent, so it looks like she's only wearing the apron. Or she could just have a different apron in her handbag. Either way, her fitting a hot, barely-there outfit in her bag is trivial. Stockings, heels, etc will all still be at Sophia's, probably in the guest bedroom
Agree. Maybe Sophia will give her something more comfortable, or give her something that belongs to Ellie.
Still, it's something that doesn't add up. The teaser would have cleared it up.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I get why Dylan and Ellie are popular, and certainly some of that is about future potential. It's the cluttered votes at the bottom that I don't understand. A whole bunch of characters that L&P has spent a lot of time trying to develop are under-performing compared to characters that barely exist. If I were a creator, it would bug the hell out of me that the old men were ranked so low because I would feel like I hadn't done a good job endearing them to the audience. Therefore, I would run a poll that targeted these secondary and minor characters more directly in order to better understand my audience. While you don't want to make a game solely based on player feedback, sometimes course correcting isn't a bad thing.
The problem with that is that our perception of what a "secondary" or "minor" character is, is going to be entirely different to L&P. And at different points in the game. Marie, Cathy and Jules were fairly insignificant a couple of updates ago. And Christine, who was fairly significant in starting the Ellie route, we may never see again.

Considering how hot Ellie is, I can get behind that assertion.
And yet I find that has nothing to do with her being Sophia's daughter. She could simply be Sophia's "friend", and she'd still be one of my favourite characters.

Do you guys think that there will be a time that Dylan will be able to cross that line?
Depends entirely if the game is still being made 20 years from now. Personally I doubt it, but time will tell.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I kinda preferred shy, nerdy Emma over trendy Emma.
I get that the whole arc was breaking her out of her shell but I just feel like it was done too quickly.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
(on subscribestar)

1626265423273.png

So let's go with the wild interpretations: :ROFLMAO:
1626278716887.png

To me it looks like we are watching the scene from Sophia's POV while e.g. she's reading the book as she was doing in non-Dylan's routes before Nat rang the door (the yellowish and whitish part in the upper left corner). Similarly, it could be the case for the previous one with the giant white patch of image on the right.
And Nathalie is giving her the show, maybe some sexy underwear, crotchless panties etc. nexer maybe instead of bringing something in the purse she "forgot" to wear something.. ;)

Obviously this has already happened but it could be something more pushed than this (and maybe, this time, this is only the beginning of the event)
1626265975426.png

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I kinda preferred shy, nerdy Emma over trendy Emma.
I get that the whole arc was breaking her out of her shell but I just feel like it was done too quickly.
If Emma were to remain on the lesbian route, a slower arc would have been great. But since it turns out Emma is an LI for Dylan, it needed to parallel Dylan/Marie hence the rush job.

Although I have high hopes for Jules. Still has the shyness that Ellie is working on. And has the advantage of getting dripping and almost turning both Parker women. Even Patricia has admitted she thinks Jules is a cutie.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
To me it looks like we are watching the scene from Sophia's POV while e.g. she's reading the book as she was doing in non-Dylan's routes before Nat rang the door (the yellowish and whitish part in the upper left corner). Similarly, it could be the case for the previous one with the giant white patch of image on the right.
And Nathalie is giving her the show, maybe some sexy underwear, crotchless panties etc. nexer maybe instead of bringing something in the purse she "forgot" to wear something.. ;)
my quantum AI deblur engine tells me it's something blue.
1626266873040.png
here is something dark red:

Nathalie is wearing Dylan's blue shirt. How cute. :love:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
BTW,
Do the English really put pineapple on pizza? :unsure:
REALLY :eek:
Maybe not the ENGLISH but, Hawaiian pulled pork and pineapple on pizza is the perfect synthesis of Polynesian and Italian foods. Order from Big Kahunas on Oahu. Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Hey, now that I think of it I would love to take Sophia there. Oahu for Waikiki beach to make all the other males in the world jealous. Then hop a ride to the Big Island and helo over the volcano. Followed by a trip to the snow fields around Mauna Kea and some angel making. Topped off by a sunset dinner on a remote Kona beach. Yeah .....:)

Reactions: nexer

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
She's likely not wearing boots, and her usual uniform will be stored at Sophia's. So if it's a skimpy outfit, that could easily fit. If she's only wearing her apron she wouldn't even need to bring anything extra.

Why do I get the feeling you're implying Liam might be with a male model?
Any model would do. Even a mannequin. Wow, could you see him trying to explain that to Sophia.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I get why Dylan and Ellie are popular, and certainly some of that is about future potential. It's the cluttered votes at the bottom that I don't understand. A whole bunch of characters that L&P has spent a lot of time trying to develop are under-performing compared to characters that barely exist. If I were a creator, it would bug the hell out of me that the old men were ranked so low because I would feel like I hadn't done a good job endearing them to the audience. Therefore, I would run a poll that targeted these secondary and minor characters more directly in order to better understand my audience. While you don't want to make a game solely based on player feedback, sometimes course correcting isn't a bad thing.
The first problem with the poll is that one can give multiple votes.
Also I don't think it is a failure on the part of L&P in character portrayal, it is firstly the fact that most people are wanting Sophia corrupted and doing extreme stuff, so they vote for they ones with the most potential for that. Majority of the players of the corruption genre are avidly into rape, sexual harassment and forced content, since that is what they get in every game. Even though l&p's game is different there mentally doesn't change. The janitor gets votes because of the whole queen of spades and interracial fetish and the BBC. The fact that the subway thugs got so many votes even though they haven't been seen for so long, again is proof that people like the forced stuff. Liam is the most wholesome route but people are most averse to it.

Secondly the old men are not attractive to begin with, no matter how well they are written, I have no interest in looking at a render with just the two of them in it. The only reason why the storyline is alive is Sophia. In the poll they are not backed by Sophia, on an individual standing they aren't popular, the votes they got this time is most probably because of the bias that they were in the recent update.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes