Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Nathalie is wearing Dylan's shirt, one of Sophia's fantasies ;)
Other way around methinks. Sophia wearing one of Natalie's shirts is one of Dylan's fantasies. While he is playing with his joystick. Maybe the bonus storyline that we may get.

Did I catch a theory that Nat will be playing with Ellie's joystick? Since Ellie doesn't use it.

Reactions: nexer

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
(on subscribestar)

View attachment 1297548

So let's go with the wild interpretations: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1297559

To me it looks like we are watching the scene from Sophia's POV while e.g. she's reading the book as she was doing in non-Dylan's routes before Nat rang the door (the yellowish and whitish part in the upper left corner). Similarly, it could be the case for the previous one with the giant white patch of image on the right.
And Nathalie is giving her the show, maybe some sexy underwear, crotchless panties etc. nexer maybe instead of bringing something in the purse she "forgot" to wear something.. ;)

Obviously this has already happened but it could be something more pushed than this (and maybe, this time, this is only the beginning of the event)
View attachment 1297562
Just for shits and giggles- the same cover Sophia used at the art class. OR a Lovesense/toy of some manner.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Many here on the forum have expressed that they do not like the second part-time job. For me, what is interesting is that during the lesson, Sophia tells the boys that she will never masturbate a member of her students.
I have a suspicion that she will have to do it. As they say, never say never!

The second point that raises questions for me is that Sofia did not experience absolutely any sexual feelings when touching the members of young guys. From the point of view of teaching ethics, this is completely correct, but after all, Sofia has not had sex in my walkthrough for a long time. She's a temperamental, sensual woman, and not an insensitive piece of wood! Such a cold reaction of hers, in my opinion, is far from realism.

And the third thing I think about is how will she continue the lesson without visuals? After all, then she will need to talk about the female body? Will she show the boys her breasts and vagina?
According to the logic of things, Sofia will need to do this, because she taught the lesson using the boys' bodies as a visual aid, now it is logical to use the female body. She will probably have to use hers if Mrs. Myers' daughter does not come.

And in general it is interesting what will happen in the next lessons, probably Sofia will put a condom on their members and how she will tell them about positions in sex, etc.?

Will Sofia experience sexual arousal as a result of these classes?
What intrigued me the most, however, in the plot development of the second side job is the fact that Sophia, for her next sex education class, will have to bring condoms to the Myers' house.
This might seem like a negligible thing compared to the amount of cues this path can offer, but it sounds to me like yet another Chekhov's gun present in the game (which has now become a veritable ).
Condoms are easy enough to hide from Mrs. Myers' sight: just put them in your pocket and that's it (I don't think, after preventing her from carrying her cell phone and purse, she'll go snooping there, too).
However, I wonder what interest three kids, who have no sexual experience whatsoever, would have in a condom? To anyone who has never had occasion/need to use them, they are nothing more than greasy, smelly balloons, not even good for making water balloons. Do they think Sophia is so clueless as to have sex with them just to show them what she's talking about? Calm down, guys, the Kama Sutra is not one of the lost books of the Old Testament and the pretext of “educational purposes” that Sophia uses to make certain choices is already Dylan's exclusive prerogative (although I must admit it would be fun to see her explain to the three apostles the sexual positions, starting with the missionary one).
For the Myers brothers' characters, more than towards condoms (which for them should represent a marginal curiosity compared to the hundreds of things they don't seem to know about sex), I think it would be more plausible to expect a fervent interest in that divine prodigy who has crashed into their house one boring Wednesday afternoon in the form of a biology teacher and on the chance to see (or maybe touch), through her openness (recklessness), all those things they don't seem to know about the female body.
So why would Sophia buy condoms? Or maybe get them from Liam's nightstand drawer? Most of all, why would she drive around the city carrying condoms in the glove compartment of her car? Will she have the boldness to take them to the Myers' house or will she leave them there?
It almost seems like a narrative device to justify their presence when one day (for whatever reason) her husband will have to take her car or maybe explain their availability, when at a later date, there will be a need for our favorite MILF to use them with any of the various characters in the game (take your pick).
In this regard, I can't help but remember an old video clip from the late 90s where it showed all the misunderstandings, and related consequences, that a simple condom can cause.
Then, regarding the lack of realism, I was surprised by a small incongruence. I refer to the lack of reaction of the Myers brothers in this scene:
screenshot0017.png
Am I wrong or is that "Jesus" equivalent, for good Catholic boys like the Myers brothers are supposed to be, to taking the Lord's name in vain. I'm not sure if it's comparable or not to a real blasphemy (maybe Brother Robert could help), but at least from the younger (and usually more rule-abiding) brothers I would expected a jolt, an expression of astonishment or any other kind of reaction other than the total indifference that follows in the next scene.
But this is a nitpick compared to the mother of all problems... How will Sophia be able to continue her sex education classes without any sort of illustration involved? How can you teach about the female human body without showing an image of a naked woman? Thinking of sneaking in a few adult magazines (maybe just the Dylan ones) seems risky and doomed to failure (Ms. Myers would surely find out and bye-bye to a $300/hour job). Stripping is ethically unacceptable and, as mentioned above, certain excuses only apply to Dylan... So, how can it be done? How can you show yourself naked without actually being naked?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, some time ago I happened to read about a creative Dutch biology and gym teacher (just like our Sophia) who, in order to stimulate the interest of her young students (usually bored during her human anatomy lessons), thought to wear, under her usual clothes, a bodysuit that reproduced the human muscular system and to strip in front of them to show it directly on her body (here you can find the news reported by and ). In the real world a bodysuit that reproduces the female features is easily available in any online store, but honestly I wouldn't know how this could be reproducible in the 3D graphics world of AWAM (I don't think it's available on Daz or Renderosity).
However, given the modus operandi the developer has adopted so far (more or less all game paths progress at the same rate) I wouldn't be surprised to see something like this to cool down the Myers brothers path that got so heated in the last update.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What intrigued me the most, however, in the plot development of the second side job is the fact that Sophia, for her next sex education class, will have to bring condoms to the Myers' house.
This might seem like a negligible thing compared to the amount of cues this path can offer, but it sounds to me like yet another Chekhov's gun present in the game (which has now become a veritable ).
Condoms are easy enough to hide from Mrs. Myers' sight: just put them in your pocket and that's it (I don't think, after preventing her from carrying her cell phone and purse, she'll go snooping there, too).
However, I wonder what interest three kids, who have no sexual experience whatsoever, would have in a condom? To anyone who has never had occasion/need to use them, they are nothing more than greasy, smelly balloons, not even good for making water balloons. Do they think Sophia is so clueless as to have sex with them just to show them what she's talking about? Calm down, guys, the Kama Sutra is not one of the lost books of the Old Testament and the pretext of “educational purposes” that Sophia uses to make certain choices is already Dylan's exclusive prerogative (although I must admit it would be fun to see her explain to the three apostles the sexual positions, starting with the missionary one).
For the Myers brothers' characters, more than towards condoms (which for them should represent a marginal curiosity compared to the hundreds of things they don't seem to know about sex), I think it would be more plausible to expect a fervent interest in that divine prodigy who has crashed into their house one boring Wednesday afternoon in the form of a biology teacher and on the chance to see (or maybe touch), through her openness (recklessness), all those things they don't seem to know about the female body.
So why would Sophia buy condoms? Or maybe get them from Liam's nightstand drawer? Most of all, why would she drive around the city carrying condoms in the glove compartment of her car? Will she have the boldness to take them to the Myers' house or will she leave them there?
It almost seems like a narrative device to justify their presence when one day (for whatever reason) her husband will have to take her car or maybe explain their availability, when at a later date, there will be a need for our favorite MILF to use them with any of the various characters in the game (take your pick).
In this regard, I can't help but remember an old video clip from the late 90s where it showed all the misunderstandings, and related consequences, that a simple condom can cause.
Then, regarding the lack of realism, I was surprised by a small incongruence. I refer to the lack of reaction of the Myers brothers in this scene:
View attachment 1297665
Am I wrong or is that "Jesus" equivalent, for good Catholic boys like the Myers brothers are supposed to be, to taking the Lord's name in vain. I'm not sure if it's comparable or not to a real blasphemy (maybe Brother Robert could help), but at least from the younger (and usually more rule-abiding) brothers I would expected a jolt, an expression of astonishment or any other kind of reaction other than the total indifference that follows in the next scene.
But this is a nitpick compared to the mother of all problems... How will Sophia be able to continue her sex education classes without any sort of illustration involved? How can you teach about the female human body without showing an image of a naked woman? Thinking of sneaking in a few adult magazines (maybe just the Dylan ones) seems risky and doomed to failure (Ms. Myers would surely find out and bye-bye to a $300/hour job). Stripping is ethically unacceptable and, as mentioned above, certain excuses only apply to Dylan... So, how can it be done? How can you show yourself naked without actually being naked?
Joking aside, some time ago I happened to read about a creative Dutch biology and gym teacher (just like our Sophia) who, in order to stimulate the interest of her young students (usually bored during her human anatomy lessons), thought to wear, under her usual clothes, a bodysuit that reproduced the human muscular system and to strip in front of them to show it directly on her body (here you can find the news reported by and ). In the real world a bodysuit that reproduces the female features is easily available in any online store, but honestly I wouldn't know how this could be reproducible in the 3D graphics world of AWAM (I don't think it's available on Daz or Renderosity).
However, given the modus operandi the developer has adopted so far (more or less all game paths progress at the same rate) I wouldn't be surprised to see something like this to cool down the Myers brothers path that got so heated in the last update.
That's where you're drawing the line? At condoms? Realism and class went straight out the window after shooting itself in the head at Sophia jerking them off. Sophia should lose her teaching license and face jail time after that event.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I'm tired of these stupid accusations. I can't understand what kind of shit should be in head instead of brain, so as not to understand that I'm not accusing anyone and I'm not defending anyone, but I'm expressing my personal opinion.
I repeat, unlike you and others like you, who call direct accusations criticism, which in itself is utter stupidity, I am trying to be objective and would be glad if they really expressed criticism, but not accusations! We are on a forum dedicated to the game that L&P creates, not you! If you don't like it, what kind of dick are you doing here? A simple question arises.

I will try to explain the situation to you with an example! Imagine that you are fucking your girlfriend in a city square. People see you, some look at you, some pass by, but there are assholes like you, they come up to you and start telling you that you are doing something wrong.
That you need to turn your girlfriend over, put in a different position, the other says that she has one leg shorter, the third claims that she has crooked teeth, while you like her and her smile and gait.
You don't ask them for any favors, but they think that they, like the best Casanovas, have the right to tell you how to fuck your girlfriend! This is how the situation looks from the outside, you have the role of these assholes who bother you in the square.

If you are here on the forum because you like the game, then have some respect for its creator! Although I can’t understand it all the same.

For example, I do not like other games and you will not find my comments somewhere on the forum, where I would convince the public that the developer is doing something wrong, that he is a cheat or something like that.
Your ego is inflated to incredible proportions and obscures your mind and prevents you from understanding simple truths.
Therefore, I have nothing more to discuss with you.

P.S. Despite the complete disagreement with your statements, the problem of this post is not to scold you, but to explain to you my vision of the situation.
All the best!
Hi Bane71 - The fucking in public is a very good analogy in one sense, but I don't think you realize how much of a "shooting yourself in the foot" moment this is for your opinion on L&P. Fucking (or doing anything) in public is exactly the type of activity that forfeits any presumption of privacy. Assholes and admirers alike are perfectly within their rights to express opinions directly to the fuckers as well as have discussions amongst themselves about the quality of the fucking, what they like and don't like about the fucking, and whether sticking her finger in his ass would enhance the spectacle.

Let's try a different approach: Imagine a premium television subscription service that published the most amazing program ever known to mankind. The first year or two they released episodes every couple of months that covered a day or two and introduced a lot of characters and story arcs and potential. In year three it started extending the time between releases from a couple of months to three or four months and instead of covering a full day it reduced to 1/2 a day but the production quality went up even higher and the episodes became more focused on specific elements of the story. You see where this is going ...

Folks who subscribe to the premium service and pay the monthly fee, well that's one thing. But let's say these episodes are leaked online, too. Folks who accessed the program online and not through the premium service have their own discussion amongst themselves about the program overall, the latest episode, and the occasional pigeon.

On what planet does it make any sense for the creator(s) of the program to listen in on that discussion that is in no way affiliated or directly linked to the premium service, and get upset about what is said during that conversation?

I'll put forward my guess on what planet: Earth. Because the creator(s) knows there is potentially a much larger audience that may be willing and able to subscribe to the premium service. If that's the reason for participating in the side discussion then it might be incumbent upon the creator to either take that conversation with a grain of salt or take that conversation as substantive even if, at times, it devolves into vulgarity and insult.

L&P has apparently chosen a third option, which is to tell the side conversation to fuck off. The end result of his decision is that he's the one who fucked off from here and the conversation continues.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
View attachment 1297665
Yes, it is quite difficult to talk about realism on this route. It is difficult to draw a line beyond which the L&P will not go. I guess Sophia won't have sex with these boys. The maximum I can imagine is that boys will see Sophia's spicy parts and masturbate while looking at her, because they have to learn how to do it. But of course this is also rather doubtful.

Asecino

May 16, 2020
Does this game currently have any sex scenes , except with the husband ??? Tell me is there any ! Or i am not getting it ????

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
More than anything, the routes need to be balanced. If you drop Aiden, and this route continues with very big events, the other players will be marginalized. Without Aiden, players would be left with few or very short scenes.
It is very difficult to balance many routs, especially at a given update.

I am currently struggling with this myself, in my own game script - and I have much fewer balls in the air (at this stage).

My guess is - and it's only a guess - that different story-lines will get more emphasis in a given update.
So if this one was heavier on the Aiden route, perhaps another line will be explored in the next update.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Hi Bane71 - The fucking in public is a very good analogy in one sense, but I don't think you realize how much of a "shooting yourself in the foot" moment this is for your opinion on L&P. Fucking (or doing anything) in public is exactly the type of activity that forfeits any presumption of privacy. Assholes and admirers alike are perfectly within their rights to express opinions directly to the fuckers as well as have discussions amongst themselves about the quality of the fucking, what they like and don't like about the fucking, and whether sticking her finger in his ass would enhance the spectacle.

Let's try a different approach: Imagine a premium television subscription service that published the most amazing program ever known to mankind. The first year or two they released episodes every couple of months that covered a day or two and introduced a lot of characters and story arcs and potential. In year three it started extending the time between releases from a couple of months to three or four months and instead of covering a full day it reduced to 1/2 a day but the production quality went up even higher and the episodes became more focused on specific elements of the story. You see where this is going ...

Folks who subscribe to the premium service and pay the monthly fee, well that's one thing. But let's say these episodes are leaked online, too. Folks who accessed the program online and not through the premium service have their own discussion amongst themselves about the program overall, the latest episode, and the occasional pigeon.

On what planet does it make any sense for the creator(s) of the program to listen in on that discussion that is in no way affiliated or directly linked to the premium service, and get upset about what is said during that conversation?

I'll put forward my guess on what planet: Earth. Because the creator(s) knows there is potentially a much larger audience that may be willing and able to subscribe to the premium service. If that's the reason for participating in the side discussion then it might be incumbent upon the creator to either take that conversation with a grain of salt or take that conversation as substantive even if, at times, it devolves into vulgarity and insult.

L&P has apparently chosen a third option, which is to tell the side conversation to fuck off. The end result of his decision is that he's the one who fucked off from here and the conversation continues.
My friend, the fact of the matter is that my analogy is closer to the topic of discussion. Moreover, I do not understand why you personally and others do not understand me correctly? I am not saying that people have no right to say what to L&P, criticize, point out to him, meaning his public activities, I am just saying that people with critical views on the L&P methods of work have no right to judge him! We are not on trial, from a legal point of view! But in a sense, working in the public sphere, he exposed himself to the public and therefore everyone can say whatever they want, and the L&P has every right to ignore criticism or take it into account.
It seems that some people believe that the L&P must do exactly what they say. At the same time, they are completely unable to hear and correctly understand the alternative point of view of the same user as they are.
And as I said earlier, if I consider a developer to be a swindler, I won't waste my time on him. Therefore, I have a question for those who call him a milker, a deceiver, what are you doing here, why do you pay your attention to him?

Of course, there is also a linguistic factor that prevents us from better understanding each other. But what can we do about it? This is our mortal life.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Friends, I have a question to whom who is interested in AWAM, its future stories.

At the moment, there are quite a few stories in the game where Sophia has various affairs together with Dylan and Sam!
Do you think the roads of Dylan and Sam should definitely go their separate ways? Or is it possible such a development of events in which Sophia will have intimacy with both Dylan and Sam together?

Reactions: Adolfo

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Is this guy for real?!?!?
No lp SHOULD DO what he said he will do... shorter release periods between updates, gettin help for the game...
You see a glass of water half empty! I see the same glass of water half full. We have different evaluation criteria with you! Is it really impossible to cast your categoricalness aside and understand simple things?
Not to mention that you are as demanding of yourself as you are of L&P? Do you always keep your promises 100%?
Do you understand that keeping promises is a process, this is not a one-step action?

When I ask these questions, I am not condoning L&P, I am trying to lead you to understand the process.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Friends, I have a question to whom who is interested in AWAM, its future stories.

At the moment, there are quite a few stories in the game where Sophia has various affairs together with Dylan and Sam!
Do you think the roads of Dylan and Sam should definitely go their separate ways? Or is it possible such a development of events in which Sophia will have intimacy with both Dylan and Sam together?
L&P has already ruled that out as he is uninterested in that particular content. Hence my earlier remarks about Dylan not being interested in Sam's joystick.

On a more serious note, I've even noticed the Ellie route diverging from Dylan's. Especially the specific dialogue about how much Ellie is enjoying (already, with Dylan barely gone 24 hours) Dylan not being at home.

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
L&P has already ruled that out as he is uninterested in that particular content. Hence my earlier remarks about Dylan not being interested in Sam's joystick.

On a more serious note, I've even noticed the Ellie route diverging from Dylan's. Especially the specific dialogue about how much Ellie is enjoying (already, with Dylan barely gone 24 hours) Dylan not being at home.
What is the point of the Dylan cuck points if he isn't going to get cucked by Sam? Don't really want to see that anyway as I'm not fond of that kind of content, But why give the choice to have Dylan invite Sam to the fashion show if it's never going to lead anywhere?

Hasn't the Dylan and Ellie routes always been completely unconnected? Or did you mean the Ellie/Dylan mini story? (Also since your a big fan of the Ellie route what choices give her bitch points? I've never been able to figure out)

Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
What is the point of the Dylan cuck points if he isn't going to get cucked by Sam? Don't really want to see that anyway as I'm not fond of that kind of content, But why give the choice to have Dylan invite Sam to the fashion show if it's never going to lead anywhere?

Hasn't the Dylan and Ellie routes always been completely unconnected? Or did you mean the Ellie/Dylan mini story? (Also since your a big fan of the Ellie route what choices give her bitch points? I've never been able to figure out)
Maybe Dylan will still see Sophia with someone, but it won't be Sam?

Reactions: Hlextor

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I'm tired of these stupid accusations. I can't understand what kind of shit should be in head instead of brain, so as not to understand that I'm not accusing anyone and I'm not defending anyone, but I'm expressing my personal opinion.
I repeat, unlike you and others like you, who call direct accusations criticism, which in itself is utter stupidity, I am trying to be objective and would be glad if they really expressed criticism, but not accusations! We are on a forum dedicated to the game that L&P creates, not you! If you don't like it, what kind of dick are you doing here? A simple question arises.

I will try to explain the situation to you with an example! Imagine that you are fucking your girlfriend in a city square. People see you, some look at you, some pass by, but there are assholes like you, they come up to you and start telling you that you are doing something wrong.
That you need to turn your girlfriend over, put in a different position, the other says that she has one leg shorter, the third claims that she has crooked teeth, while you like her and her smile and gait.
You don't ask them for any favors, but they think that they, like the best Casanovas, have the right to tell you how to fuck your girlfriend! This is how the situation looks from the outside, you have the role of these assholes who bother you in the square.

If you are here on the forum because you like the game, then have some respect for its creator! Although I can’t understand it all the same.

For example, I do not like other games and you will not find my comments somewhere on the forum, where I would convince the public that the developer is doing something wrong, that he is a cheat or something like that.
Your ego is inflated to incredible proportions and obscures your mind and prevents you from understanding simple truths.
Therefore, I have nothing more to discuss with you.

P.S. Despite the complete disagreement with your statements, the problem of this post is not to scold you, but to explain to you my vision of the situation.
All the best!
The fact that you don't even try to answer to the facts I posted (you know what facts are, right? Events that actually happened) and instead shell your answer into some stupid comparison between a development cycle of a game and fucking someone in a city square tells me, and the rest of people here reading this, who here has shit instead of brains.

Either put out some arguments and back them up or just straight don't answer, no need for the comparisons that would put a 2nd grade kid to shame.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Like this bane guy straight avoided all the "accusations" in his reply to Viper and essentially called him an asshole :ROFLMAO: This shit is hilarious!
That's what you do when you have no arguments.
We're used to Bane71 already and we know his potential.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes