Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What is the point of the Dylan cuck points if he isn't going to get cucked by Sam? Don't really want to see that anyway as I'm not fond of that kind of content, But why give the choice to have Dylan invite Sam to the fashion show if it's never going to lead anywhere?

Hasn't the Dylan and Ellie routes always been completely unconnected? Or did you mean the Ellie/Dylan mini story? (Also since your a big fan of the Ellie route what choices give her bitch points? I've never been able to figure out)
Ellie_bitch points come from the massage scene on day 15. What effect they have on future events is yet to be seen.

As for the Dylan bonus storyline, the point of that is also yet to be seen. That it is mutually exclusive with the Sophia/Dylan route suggests to me that it isn't really of any consequence. And that as soon as Dylan actually commits incest is likely to spell the end of the game, at least on Patreon, is one of the many reasons that leads me to think that storyline isn't going anywhere.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
To tease perverted minds further, following image is from my non-AI deblurring. Obvious were Nat's S pose and her dark-color top, and her nearly naked bottom. Don't know why Sophia didn't change her hair. View attachment 1297816
View attachment 1297818
On the left Sophia.
Grey and black lines are a doorway and a door open.
Blue is probablly a painting.

In the door theres nathalie, looks naked, probably not. A skimpier version of her suit maybe?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Yes, it is quite difficult to talk about realism on this route. It is difficult to draw a line beyond which the L&P will not go. I guess Sophia won't have sex with these boys. The maximum I can imagine is that boys will see Sophia's spicy parts and masturbate while looking at her, because they have to learn how to do it. But of course this is also rather doubtful.
Maybe next time Sophia will teach them how to put on a condom.
So okay, she could use something else to show how to do it but hey, we are in VN erotic, we have to give opportunities to spice things up.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The fact that you don't even try to answer to the facts I posted (you know what facts are, right? Events that actually happened) and instead shell your answer into some stupid comparison between a development cycle of a game and fucking someone in a city square tells me, and the rest of people here reading this, who here has shit instead of brains.

Either put out some arguments and back them up or just straight don't answer, no need for the comparisons that would put a 2nd grade kid to shame.
Look, you're on this forum page, AWAM's amazing quality didn't come out of nowhere! This is a product of L&P work! His play is the most important argument in itself. Everything else is shaking the air, regardless of whether you or I shake it.

Let's stop this.

• Haha
Reactions: BemKaru

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
On the left Sophia.
Grey and black lines are a doorway and a door open.
Blue is probablly a painting.

In the door theres nathalie, looks naked, probably not. A skimpier version of her suit maybe?
It checks out when compared with a similar recent scene and applying a similar filter as subscribestar:
1626280290388.png
1626280254436.png
And the teaser
1626280502123.png

It seems taken from a slightly different angle, but the doorway, a person standing in front of the door, the painting, the plant (the greenish staff on upper left that I mistook for a book cover...) and the floor seems fair guesses

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Friends, I have a question to whom who is interested in AWAM, its future stories.

At the moment, there are quite a few stories in the game where Sophia has various affairs together with Dylan and Sam!
Do you think the roads of Dylan and Sam should definitely go their separate ways? Or is it possible such a development of events in which Sophia will have intimacy with both Dylan and Sam together?
With Sam, I can't imagine sharing Sophia. It just doesn't suit his character. Besides, he only tolerates Dylan, he doesn't like him. There would also be constant jealousy scenes between Dylan and Sam if it really came to some kind of threesome. If, on the other hand, there was an event between Sophia / Sam and Dylan Amber, I could definitely imagine group sex but without swapping partners. But then Sam would have to deal with Dylan fucking his mother. But I don't see this generosity towards his mother or Dylan in his character either.
I'm not sure about Zac. There is at least one possibility here in the Aiden / Zac / Dylan constellation. But only if Sophia sees Zac as an ally against Aiden and Dylan as the trigger of the Aiden blackmail is at some point integrated into these events. In what form the connections are created and how that should lead to a threesome Zac / Dylan / Sophia - no idea.
So my conclusion based on the state of affairs so far: There are no such events.

Foxyfox

Feb 24, 2018
Friends, I have a question to whom who is interested in AWAM, its future stories.

At the moment, there are quite a few stories in the game where Sophia has various affairs together with Dylan and Sam!
Do you think the roads of Dylan and Sam should definitely go their separate ways? Or is it possible such a development of events in which Sophia will have intimacy with both Dylan and Sam together?
I actually find Sam to be irritating at best. There should be a separate route. Not together. Personally, Dylan should be the only candidate among them two.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
View attachment 1297665
Am I wrong or is that "Jesus" equivalent, for good Catholic boys like the Myers brothers are supposed to be, to taking the Lord's name in vain. I'm not sure if it's comparable or not to a real blasphemy (maybe Brother Robert could help), but at least from the younger (and usually more rule-abiding) brothers I would expected a jolt, an expression of astonishment or any other kind of reaction other than the total indifference that follows in the next scene.
Those boys are nothing but trouble.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes